Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this the way a typical Indian man hits on chicks?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One minute mark. To the point with her, but no personality to his voice.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a hot chick puts her a33 is front of a bunch of drunk, sexually-frustrated sports fans, this is to be expected. The original Greek Olympians did their competition with only an audience of other men.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not right but it's funny and harmless for the most part. For all the schitt women dish out and all the free attention and favors they get, they can deal with it.

Do they not realize their looks helped land them those jobs? Lol

Erin Andrews makes $8M dollars a year to look good and talk sports, meanwhile a soldier in the desert gets $50k per year and multiple chances to get blown to pieces and these silly hoes are complaining.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a hot chick puts her a33 is front of a bunch of drunk, sexually-frustrated sports fans, this is to be expected. The original Greek Olympians did their competition with only an audience of other men.
Looks like most were entitled a-hole athletes.
No Class

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not right but it's funny and harmless for the most part. For all the schitt women dish out and all the free attention and favors they get, they can deal with it.

Erin Andrews makes $8M dollars a year to look good and talk sports, meanwhile a soldier in the desert gets $50k per year and multiple chances to get blown to pieces and these silly hoes are complaining.
Roger That!

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Andrews back in the early 2000s was cute but not as hot as she is now. She had some plastic surgery done.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andrews back in the early 2000s was cute but not as hot as she is now. She had some plastic surgery done.
Erin Andrews is a has been now. There is a thread on this forum to discuss Erin Andrews and her fellow has been, middle aged BFF Charissa Thompson.

One minute mark. To the point with her, but no personality to his voice.

It wasn't good game. Indian men (men who have lived in India for some part of their lives) seem to be more motivated approaches than Indian-American men based on what I have observed.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The typical "Indian man thing" around here is to hire hookers and then not pay them. One Indian guy was actually prosecuted for it last year.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/toronto-...-failing-to-pay-for-sexual-services-1.6380451

Like everything in Canada, laws pertaining to prostitution are a little whack. It's legal to sell sexual services but illegal to buy them. So the hookers simply called the cops and reported the guy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure telling a random woman you are going to try and pick them up ever has or ever will work but Indians do generally lack social awareness and are generally terrible with females so it doesn't surprise me

Indian women can be pretty weird too

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my area, Indian men are known for spam approaching White women.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of Indian men with hot Indian & Asian women where I a live at. Idk why they simp for low tier white women so much. I would much rather have a hot Indian GF than some mid-tier Sara.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I see a lot of Indian men with hot Indian & Asian women where I a live at. Idk why they simp for low tier white women so much. I would much rather have a hot Indian GF than some mid-tier Sara.
It's cultural; they are obsessed with lighter skin. I have a friend who utterly simps for white women yet has a stunningly beautiful, smart, sweet, and doting desi wife.