Is This The End Game?

dingmachine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, or why I'm posting this at all. I guess I'm just looking for guidance.

The last three women I've dated were all hot, solid girls with low n-counts, the typical feminine behavior we all claim we want, and good character. This last one is as close to a Unicorn as it gets: faithful, loyal, respectful, kind, and demure. Proverbs 31 to a "T." She literally does all the pursuing, like Corey Wayne says should happen. All I ever have to do is initiate a text now and then to make a date. When we meet up, I rarely have to initiate physical contact, and when I do, it is warmly received. In sum, this girl checks off every box this site, others, and I say that she should.

I've been down this road enough times to know when a woman is falling for me. They get this look in their eyes. This last girl has it. The girl before her had it. And the girl before that one had it, too. For the first two, I was acquaintances with some of their friends, who let it slip through the grapevine that they felt "a spark," "chemistry," "fireworks," and "excited like a little girl" with me. These were soon followed with statements to the effect of "she really, really, really likes you. Like a lot, a lot."

I dumped the first two. I'm thinking about dumping this last one.

Why? I'm bored. I don't feel a godd**n thing for any of them. Seriously. They're off falling in love. Me? No emotional connection whatsoever. No desire to see them more than once a week. No desire to upgrade the relationship. And no desire to lift a finger of effort to keep them around. Accordingly, I never texted first, never called first, never "hinted" at meeting up first. If they stopped contacting me to see how long it would be before I would contact them, they'd never hear from me again. They literally did all the work, and they were happy to do it.

I, however, met each text message or phone call with an eye-roll. It's the exact same reaction I have when my mom texts me to talk about whogivesash*t or to ask for the umpteenth time when I'm coming home to see her. I have this reaction because I do not give one solitary f**k whether these girls come or go. Indeed, if I texted one and got a response from her sister saying she died in a car accident the day before but she really liked me and was excited about what we were and where we were going, I would have shrugged and gone back to doing whatever it was that I was doing. No joke.

Is this how it ends? Have I become so desensitized to women and their games that they really have become THAT interchangeable in my eyes? One thing that struck me as I started to learn Game is just how basic girls are these days. They're all the same. Their games are the same. The half-assed way they pursue is the same. The way they act on a first date is the same. The way they look at you when they want to f*ck you is the same. The way they look at you when they're falling in love with you is the same. Look at a girl's Instagram and it looks like she's having the time of her life, but I promise you she's doing the exact same thing as every other girl in her apartment complex/sorority house/neighborhood: Sitting at home in her comfies and watching bullsh*t on TV.

I'll admit, sheepishly, that I initially started studying Game so I could marry the hottest chick I could possibly get with my looks and station in life, and vowed that I wouldn't settle for someone with low character. As I learned and applied what is taught here and elsewhere, I started to see women for who they really were, and I backed off the marriage dream but I still wanted to entertain a LTR with a hot, quality woman for companionship and some variety from being a single bachelor who gets laid a lot. As I progressed further from there, all I wanted to do was run harems. That's what I do now. I have two FBs with girls who I am only physically attracted to (their personalities otherwise are practically sh*t), and one girl I'm "dating" who I see as a potential LTR.

Unfortunately, however, it has gotten to the point where any woman who is in my life longer than a month becomes a burden, a nuisance, and an annoyance. I have the same excitement about an upcoming date with a near-Unicorn as I do about going to the dentist. I don't want to go, but I feel obligated to. This feeling is magnified for first dates, when I can pretty much write out a script of what will happen, what we'll talk about, and when. Initially, I thought all this fatigue came because I was tired of women and their games, but now that I'm meeting women who are not playing any games and are doing all the things experts in the field instruct us they should be doing, I couldn't possibly care any less about any of them.

Okay, that's the end of my rant. Anyone who's felt this way and knows what I'm going through, please chime in. I don't want to have to spend $2,500 on a shrink to talk about my mommy issues.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have bored millionare syndrome.. So much money(girls) and youre simply bored..

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing you are quite young, and have have perhaps never learnt to take aesthetic pleasure in things. Erotic pleasure divorced from aesthetic pleasure equals jadedness. You need to grow as a person, and appreciate the finer things in life, so you can in turn appreciate a beautiful woman. Good luck.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most companies have EAP and you can see a shrink for much less than $2500. Not sure how you came up with that figure. It wouldn't hurt to explore that option.

2 FB's and a chick your "dating" ohh a 4th woman that's near unicorn. Why do you bother setting up dates if it's like going to the dentist?
No offense but your brag post has some trollish qualities to it.

You can't be that bored if you have this many in rotation, is this literally all that you do with you time...

I went through some sh*t after my divorce but nothing of this magnitude. You take less fvcks given to the next level.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, or why I'm posting this at all. I guess I'm just looking for guidance.

The last three women I've dated were all hot, solid girls with low n-counts, the typical feminine behavior we all claim we want, and good character. This last one is as close to a Unicorn as it gets: faithful, loyal, respectful, kind, and demure. Proverbs 31 to a "T." She literally does all the pursuing, like Corey Wayne says should happen. All I ever have to do is initiate a text now and then to make a date. When we meet up, I rarely have to initiate physical contact, and when I do, it is warmly received. In sum, this girl checks off every box this site, others, and I say that she should.

I've been down this road enough times to know when a woman is falling for me. They get this look in their eyes. This last girl has it. The girl before her had it. And the girl before that one had it, too. For the first two, I was acquaintances with some of their friends, who let it slip through the grapevine that they felt "a spark," "chemistry," "fireworks," and "excited like a little girl" with me. These were soon followed with statements to the effect of "she really, really, really likes you. Like a lot, a lot."

I dumped the first two. I'm thinking about dumping this last one.

Why? I'm bored. I don't feel a godd**n thing for any of them. Seriously. They're off falling in love. Me? No emotional connection whatsoever. No desire to see them more than once a week. No desire to upgrade the relationship. And no desire to lift a finger of effort to keep them around. Accordingly, I never texted first, never called first, never "hinted" at meeting up first. If they stopped contacting me to see how long it would be before I would contact them, they'd never hear from me again. They literally did all the work, and they were happy to do it.

I, however, met each text message or phone call with an eye-roll. It's the exact same reaction I have when my mom texts me to talk about whogivesash*t or to ask for the umpteenth time when I'm coming home to see her. I have this reaction because I do not give one solitary f**k whether these girls come or go. Indeed, if I texted one and got a response from her sister saying she died in a car accident the day before but she really liked me and was excited about what we were and where we were going, I would have shrugged and gone back to doing whatever it was that I was doing. No joke.

Is this how it ends? Have I become so desensitized to women and their games that they really have become THAT interchangeable in my eyes? One thing that struck me as I started to learn Game is just how basic girls are these days. They're all the same. Their games are the same. The half-assed way they pursue is the same. The way they act on a first date is the same. The way they look at you when they want to f*ck you is the same. The way they look at you when they're falling in love with you is the same. Look at a girl's Instagram and it looks like she's having the time of her life, but I promise you she's doing the exact same thing as every other girl in her apartment complex/sorority house/neighborhood: Sitting at home in her comfies and watching bullsh*t on TV.

I'll admit, sheepishly, that I initially started studying Game so I could marry the hottest chick I could possibly get with my looks and station in life, and vowed that I wouldn't settle for someone with low character. As I learned and applied what is taught here and elsewhere, I started to see women for who they really were, and I backed off the marriage dream but I still wanted to entertain a LTR with a hot, quality woman for companionship and some variety from being a single bachelor who gets laid a lot. As I progressed further from there, all I wanted to do was run harems. That's what I do now. I have two FBs with girls who I am only physically attracted to (their personalities otherwise are practically sh*t), and one girl I'm "dating" who I see as a potential LTR.

Unfortunately, however, it has gotten to the point where any woman who is in my life longer than a month becomes a burden, a nuisance, and an annoyance. I have the same excitement about an upcoming date with a near-Unicorn as I do about going to the dentist. I don't want to go, but I feel obligated to. This feeling is magnified for first dates, when I can pretty much write out a script of what will happen, what we'll talk about, and when. Initially, I thought all this fatigue came because I was tired of women and their games, but now that I'm meeting women who are not playing any games and are doing all the things experts in the field instruct us they should be doing, I couldn't possibly care any less about any of them.

Okay, that's the end of my rant. Anyone who's felt this way and knows what I'm going through, please chime in. I don't want to have to spend $2,500 on a shrink to talk about my mommy issues.
I imagine, if one stopped gushing and started seducing you, you would feel different.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your fvcking problem. Either you are completely full of sh!t or you don't have any purpose.

You can't find a women that makes you happy boo hoo hoo!!!!

Women do not make you happy, your LIFE makes you happy. Find joy and purpose in things other than women. Women... really, Jesus fvcking Christ. There are BILLIONS of chicks in the world but you have only ONE life. So you found 3 women that don't make you happy, man you are hilarious. Be the best man you can be and the women thing works itself out.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've pretty much reached that stage myself, but it mostly stems from being tired of dealing with garbage women. However, my needs and wants have evolved over time, and I'm now in a LTR with a woman who would do absolutely anything for me. All the stuff I'm sick of when it comes to dealing with women, she doesn't have any of it. No drama, no orbiters, no kids, no annoying ex-BFs. It's a bit strange, but it's kinda nice.

I have no desire to put any effort into dating. She just made everything easy.

I'm approaching age 40. I'm completely done with banging random bytches and dealing with their garbage. My gf doesn't give me garbage to deal with, so if she's coming along for the ride, then that's fine. For me, the companionship is more important than the sex.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like two things...

1. You have mommy issues and need to work that out first, merely by the fact that you lumped her in with these girls you don't care about.
2. You need to be happy with yourself first, love will follow. I am guessing what led you here is likely still keeping you cold towards women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP-I can relate, I've had these same thoughts at times. Sometimes knowledge is a double edged sword. Instead of focusing on their shortcomings, strive to see the positives in women. Take a break from it all, spend your time focusing on something more satisfying.

Get the unnecessary drama out of your life....like that 2nd faKebook page. None of that crap is necessary.

Psychologists say that 90% of what we are upset about is related to our past and has nothing to do with what we think is upsetting us! Reflect on that......

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy: Seeking mastery of game gave you purpose. It was never about the girls, per se, it was about having something to work toward, something more to achieve. The problem is you began to identify with the results--but it was never the results that made you happy (or else you would've stopped when you achieved your initial goal).

You're still looking for women to give you purpose, but they never will--and so no relationship with any girl will ever be enough. You have to find a purpose outside of women (game is a great purpose for a season but most guys will eventually need more than that).

The endgame, as far as I can tell, is self-love & self-acceptance, regardless of whatever women or lack thereof enter your life.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe your a homo bro

You roll your eyes when your mom calls and dontgiveafuk about talking to her? Theres where your problem begins..why such a fked up pov on your moms, bro? I lovemy mom and love to hear from her. U sound like a headcase bro.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I was just about to make a post similar to this before I saw your thread and read it. I was going to ask there has to be more to life than this. Recently, after having sex, it just leaves me with en empty, hollow feeling inside. Maybe I'm just burned out.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex in itself does not equal intimacy. Ideally, it should be the expression of something else. Sadly, we are all realists today.

But when reality doesn't meet your view of it, it is time to evolve.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what kind of woman is your mom? Is she the opposite of the type girl you date? Do you respect her or think she brings much to the table?

We tend to imprint heavily on the parent of the opposite sex. That imprint tends to drive mate selection subconsciously. Like others have said we tend also to shield ourselves from hurtful behavior.

So if your mom was hurtful and you avoid her as a result your mind will associate any other person with similar behavior potentially hurtful so you may just auto shut down.

Would not surprise me if this happens to divorced guys who the ex wife ran through the ringer too even if mom was all good.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game must be good how do you make them chase you op? Tell us???

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I was just about to make a post similar to this before I saw your thread and read it. I was going to ask there has to be more to life than this. Recently, after having sex, it just leaves me with en empty, hollow feeling inside. Maybe I'm just burned out.
Sex isn't the end all be all, as opposed to what society has us believing. My greatest pleasures derive from the rewards of accomplishment. Sex is just a natural part of human life. It's about as satisfying as scratching a bad itch or having a shower after a hard day of working in the back yard. That's really all it is.

I go fvck my GF, happily blow my load inside of her, and then I'm back to working on accomplishing my goals. Sex is more like a break from your duties.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
For someone who proclaims he feels nothing, OP sure wrote a novel of a post.

If it doesn't feel like heaven to hold her, having sex with her won't be that great.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
We tend to imprint heavily on the parent of the opposite sex. That imprint tends to drive mate selection subconsciously. Like others have said we tend also to shield ourselves from hurtful behavior.... as a result your mind will associate any other person with similar behavior potentially hurtful so you may just auto shut down.
I recently discovered that this was the root of the problems I was having my my girlfriend.

She has two simultaneous fears: 1) that I will abandon her, and 2) that I will stalk her. I was thinking "How can these coexist?" and then I realized that she had a family member do just that: he abused her and then abandoned her. She and I had to go through one breakup for me to prove that I wouldn't stalk her, and then I had to later prove (when an opportunity arose and her anxiety for abandonment was high) that I wouldn't abandon her.

Then something clicked and she opened up and finally trusted me, and I just held her for hours.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be so tough. Women constantly fawning over you, bending to your every whim, panties to the ankle whilst you scoff in the distance. Too much vagina, you've seen it all before. I know, women are so easy its become annoying. No matter what they all just seem to all fall for you yet you remained detached. The horror. The boredom you experience must be surreal. A criminal charge I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. Life can't just boiled down to that can it? Your story is so sad I started tearing up while reading. Then I shared it with my friend and he cried too. It must be so hard for you.