Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this smart?

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this hot girl that flaked on me twice already have set a date this monday

is this even right after she flaked twice??

should i cancel it to show her how it feels?

and also, its her bday over thanksgiving and if i do see her, what gift should i get?

Gehnan

Reaction score
If I were you, I would not get her a gift, as that is what every other guy who places her on a pedestal would do. Then again, if I were you, I would be saying next right now. My general rule of thumb is, if they flake once, and there's a good explanation, no problem, **** happens. If it happens twice however, they are disrespecting my time, and thus, me. NEXT!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should flake on her, but there is almost guaranteed that she's gonna flake on you. The key is for you to beat her to it. After that, let her make the efford, until you raise her interest level. Be prepared to next her.

Please, no gift. If you get a gift, you probably won't even get to give it to her. Don't even acknowledge her birthday.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Mole,

Are you serious? 2 flake outs and you're still considering getting her a birthday gift?!

First off, did you call her on her flaking out? What did she say about?

If her flaking is for BS reasons, as they probably are, then you need to hit fast and hard. Tell her something like,
I'm not disrespectful to anyone and I won't tolerate anyone being disrespectful to me. I don't flake out on anyone and if anyone flakes out on me, then our friendship is in serious jeopardy."

If the girl seriously wants to make amends, tell her, "What are you going to do to make up for it?" Then really wind her up.

Don't flake on her or any stupid "revenge" type cr@p like that. That's for fools and weaklings. You're a DJ or a DJ-in-training right? Conduct yourself like one.

More than likely, she'll continue with a flaky attitude and so that can only result in one thing...HER BEING NEXTED!

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only let a girl flake on me once. If she flakes on me a second time I don't even make plans with her. Would you tolerate this BS with a male friend? I think not.

I would have a backup plan on that day such as hitting a bar or chilling with a rental movie and beer. You got a life man.

Wtf you giving a gift for? Are you a weakling?