Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this sarcasm?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already posted bout this match girl i been seein a million times already, but one more thing she did confused the crap out of me. Just a little background, we went out 3 times in 2 weeks, and then the 4th date she cancelled cuz of the flu (she had no voice so wasnt lying), and then we rescheduled it for 2 days later (her idea) and she cancelled again cuz she had a cough still.

Ok so on the rescheduled day, she called me around 2:30 to say she was having coughing fits when she met her firends for lunch, and wasnt sure yet about our dinner date. So i told her yea forget about it, ur sick, well do it another day when ur better. No need to push urself. but then she says well im so bored i been sititng home all weekend im goin crazy. So i was like ok then well if ur feelin better in a few hrs well just go do somethin quiet, get dinner watch a movie at ur placeor soemthing. She says ok ill let u know in a few hrs. So i say, sure no prob, just try and let me know by 5 so i can make other plans if anything. So time goes by and she doesnt call till 7:45. I didnt wait for her, i went and made plans with my friend. (which im proud of) She said she had fallen asleep and didnt wake up till then and was sooo sorry, and she even left me a myspace commnet to apoligize. So when i go home i read the commnet and it says - "Hey, im soooo sorry i fell asleep. i will kiss ur feet and make it up to u for not callin before 5!"

This pissed me off, cuz i was very nice to her, i encouraged her not to come out with me cuz she was sick, and then when she insisted, all i did was nicely ask if shed let me know early so i could make other plans, cuz after all ihad off for yom kipur. It would be a shame to waste the day. I asked her why she said "kiss my feet" and she just said "lol". I was like i sense some sarcasm there, and she goes no sarcasm. Girls make no freakin sense. What the hell was that? I didnt answer the phone when she called me at 7:45, and waited 2 hrs to call her back, could it be that she was worried she really pissed me off so thats why she left that comment and it wasnt sarcastic at all?

Aquatico

Don Juan
Reaction score
This all depends on how you acted when she called at 7:45. Were you angry or indifferent?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wish: "i'll give you ONE more chance and you better kiss more than my feet."

then when she inevitably responds and takes that sexually tell her to get her mind out of the gutter.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
If you wish: "i'll give you ONE more chance and you better kiss more than my feet."

then when she inevitably responds and takes that sexually tell her to get her mind out of the gutter.

haha i like that, i was gonna say something along those lines too but i chickened out.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aquatico said:
This all depends on how you acted when she called at 7:45. Were you angry or indifferent?

Indifferent. The convo went like this:

Me: Hey
Her: Hey i'm sooo sorry, i fell asleep. I just left u a myspace comment to aplogize.
Her:Yea i heard ur voicmail. i figured thats what happened. It's alright, ur better off stayin in tonite anyway. I get to avoid ur germs too (playful chuckle)
Me: So we'll just do it again soemtime this week, hows firday for u?
Her: My friends from out fo state r staying with me all weekend.
Me: Well the only other day im free this week is Wednesday.
Her: I gotta stay late at school that day. I'm sure well figure something out.

Could this just be a big coincidence that shes so busy now? I dunno i hope i aint gettin the runaround. The kissing my feet thing was totally uncalled for, i hate when girls say **** and then don't admit to it. That obviously was said for a reason and she prob chickened out to explain it. Or realized she was an idiot for sayin it right?

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The flake-factor with online dating is pretty high, because girls are constantly being contacted and exploring new prospects. If a "match girl" makes plans, but before the end of the week starts chatting with someone new, she'll have a million vague excuses ready to justify a flake-out so she can re-prioritize her dating schedule.

The sick thing may have been legit, but stuff like "I gotta stay late at school that day" and "my friends from out of state are staying with me all weekend" sound pretty shady.

We've all learned this the hard way, but I find it to be true: If a girl really wants to see you, she'll find time.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gravyboat said:
The flake-factor with online dating is pretty high, because girls are constantly being contacted and exploring new prospects. If a "match girl" makes plans, but before the end of the week starts chatting with someone new, she'll have a million vague excuses ready to justify a flake-out so she can re-prioritize her dating schedule.

The sick thing may have been legit, but stuff like "I gotta stay late at school that day" and "my friends from out of state are staying with me all weekend" sound pretty shady.

We've all learned this the hard way, but I find it to be true: If a girl really wants to see you, she'll find time.

I agree, i could see even see the friends from otu of town cuz shes from michigan adn is livign alone in NYC. So i'm sure its a fun trip for them to visit. But stay late at work on wed night? Shes a teacher, how late is she gonna stay? Parent teacher confs were last week.

I deserve to be slapped for this but last night online, i said "i hope i didnt scare u away a few days ago when i aksed if u were still seein match guys." And i was like dont worry i dont expect us to be exclusive after 3 dates, i hope u didnt get the wrong idea with that. Ane she goes "no way" "Everythings fine, dont worry". yet she did not suggest another day to cold like that when theres another guy.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:

I deserve to be slapped for this but last night online, i said "i hope i didnt scare u away a few days ago when i aksed if u were still seein match guys." And i was like dont worry i dont expect us to be exclusive after 3 dates, i hope u didnt get the wrong idea with that. Ane she goes "no way" "Everythings fine, dont worry". yet she did not suggest another day to cold like that when theres another guy.
UGH

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: So we'll just do it again soemtime this week, hows firday for u?

This was your first mistake. You should have ignored her myspace comment and waited for 'her' to plan a 'make up date'.

"i hope i didnt scare u away a few days ago when i aksed if u were still seein match guys." And i was like dont worry i dont expect us to be exclusive after 3 dates, i hope u didnt get the wrong idea with that

Yup, you need your a$$ kicked for this one, lol. Come on bro, you know better than that. You just gave her 'all the power’; she's got full control now.

Want to get it back? Disappear for a while, no communication 'at all'. This will get her wondering about you. Did you find someone else, are you not interested anymore, etc. Her curiosity will build up until she can't take it any more and she will try to contact you first. Don't be surprised if she does it with some stupid comment on your myspage page. I just hope you know how to turn the tables when she does.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if she does it with some stupid comment on your myspage page. I just hope you know how to turn the tables when she does.[/QUOTE]

your a freakin psyhcic, she myspaced today,lol. Some joking comment about the song i chose on my profile - the meet the mets song from the 60's. So i guess this is a good sign that shes still thinking about me and checkin out my profile, or that shes just really bored. WHat do u think. I repsonded back to her and left her a commen ton her myspace, saying "meet the mets is a classic, dont make me put the team america song back" (we have a running joke with the team aerica song, cuz she had a child at her house when she opned my profile and tried to run to the comp to shut it off so they woudnt hear it and trip and hurt her ankle. Soi thought that was a good clever response.