is this salvageable

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this super hot chick is a waiter at this club.
I've been going there on and off for a month and chatting her up.
About a month ago I got her number, but never called.

last week, I talked to her at the club and basically told her i want to go out with her.

so I call her on saturday, and we're chatting for a few minutes, and as I am about to ask her out, she hung up the phone. I thought it was we got disconnected.

Anyway , two days later I met at the club and I pull her aside because I am sick of these games shes playing and I basically want her to tell me off so I can leave her alone

"I called you saturday ,.. so you dont want to go out with me ? "
She is silent , Not saying yes or no
(SAID SOMETHING I SHOULDN"T HAVE AS IT REVEALED DEPERATION)
I said " alright so I am going to leave you alone? I dont want to waist your time or mine"
Her face then drops
(THEN DRUNK ASS ME GOES ON A DIATRIBE)
"listen, i m not the best looking , or the most fun (she said i was 'nice' )
but i can definetly ....blah blah.. listen i am looking to settle down and
i think you are perfect...your looks ..but i m going to leave you alone..alright?"
I think at this point i ve made a fool out of myself so she starts walking away

I think i misread the whole thing, I was just really tired and just wanted to end the whole thing, but the thing is my persistence was working because last time I had talked to her and told her I wanted to ask her out, and she is being more and more open to me, if I had just laid back and taken things slowly ( as she likes to ) instead of being persistence and overly aggressively I would have gotten farther instead of being cut and dry and DIRECT in getting an answer from her.

NOW is this finished for good... or have I come across as a creep or..

is this salvageable ?

Last edited:

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
I would never go back to that club if I acted like that. why does everybody here want to settle down with somebody? go settle down with a stress free single life. and if you're not happy with that go make some more money.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
telling a girl right off the bat - drunkenly - that you want to settle down with her is not going to get you anywhere. it will scare her off.

so no, this is not salvagable. she thinks you're really weird.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:
telling a girl right off the bat - drunkenly - that you want to settle down with her is not going to get you anywhere. it will scare her off.

so no, this is not salvagable. she thinks you're really weird.

your 100 % right. now how can I fix this and make her think I m not weird

I was thinking of coming back in a few months so she'll forget

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you have this girl on a pedestal, thinking she's so much better and greater than all other girls. you have to get her off of it. i'm not sure why you're so intent on dating her - i mean, i'm sure she's awesome, but you just didn't explain her at all in your post - but you seem to be idolizing her, which is creeping her out.

community advice is accurate in this case - go f*** 10 other women, and then see how special this girl really is. or date 10 other women. or something.

if you wait several months and come back with the same mentality you have now, you're going to get the same results.