Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this how you get an attention hor??

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
I've already made a post on what I want to say to this thread, and if you read my latest thread, you could see what I would say. So I'm not re-typing it.

But here's another example of another stupid theory. The "shyt test." I mean come on guys, it's really that serious? Hey chick, disrespect me, call me names, treat me bad, because that means you really like me, and I'm getting close to getting some azz? Are you fvcking kidding me?

Do you guys not have more respect for yourselves? Is this girl the only chick in this fvcking universe? Why is she SO IMPORTANT...where she can do a "shyt test" treating you badly and disrespecting you, just so she can eventually like you. Come on.....

I mean, you guys are not even making common sense anymore with all these theories. I've been away from these forums for a while, but you guys need to grow up.

Why put up with a woman like this? Why....somebody answer that to me before I go on.....

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Why put up with a woman like this? Why....somebody answer that to me before I go on.....
Because they all beleive it's going to work and they'll get laid.

Also the girl might be confused and not know what it is she wants.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
So, have they fvcked yet? Anything happen?
You know what, they're actually at this long period of not talking. Apparently he hurt her ego that much when he accused her of liking him. Through text, she told him "I dont like you like that. I just want to be friends with you." and in response he said "No, I dont think that YOU understand. I just want to be friends with YOU. got it?". Yea, turning the tables around on this chick is hilarious. Anyways, its delayed as of right now.

Riveting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing a girl doggie style with laptop on her back
Either she must be hot, or she must be some kind of trophy.

I am betting this guy lost or never was going after her. Girls like this are fvcked up. They ignore all reasoning and logic. They will stumble through life with a history of bad relationships. When a good guy comes along, they will always find a way to fvck things up.

I can post pictures lol.