Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this how unattractive the typical American bride is nowadays?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems most american women are fat these days, and the non-fat ones are already taken/unavailable/super-high maintenance.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both those people are in the armed forces, and are the same rank (don't remember which or what). So yes, they are perfect for each other and yes, her arms are bigger than his waist.

Since they're both in the army (or whatever) that may work in their favor, but I don't know. Can army people let themselves go and turn into landwhales?

Of course, if she spins his propellers, why hate? It's his life after all.

Speaking of land whales, WTF happened to Kissinger? When did he bloat up so much?

Recent Photo of Kissinger

Dude looks like he's about to pop.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is because I live most of the year in Eastern Europe, and whenever I see a bride & groom taking a photo somewhere, the bride is virtually always attractive the way it should be. I also have looked at the wedding photos of my own parents, and other family members who got married in the '60s - not one bride could be considered chunky. Contrast this with my cousins getting married now, who look like the original bride in question.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone wants a 10 and nothing else, there'd be a lot of Virgins out tgere.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Speaking of land whales, WTF happened to Kissinger? When did he bloat up so much?
Wow. Maybe he's taking corticosteroids for some medical issue. The same thing happened to Jerry Lewis when he was taking them.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks ok. However, this is what my wife looked like when I married her at age 21. Two years later she'd gained 60 lbs. We separated and she lost a lot of weight. Got back together and she gained it back. Divorced her becauae of her weight. She knew why. She lost weight again. She got remarried and is fatter than ever. Must be 250lbs now. We keep in touch and are actually good friends. She told me a year ago she wants kids now. Can't imagine how much she'll weigh then lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The male equivalent of a girl getting fatter after she gets married would be a guying getting broker and broker.

"I don't understand it. He was making $350K a year when we got married. Now he's just TOTALLY let himself go. Now he just mows lawns in the neighborhood."

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is kind of subjective. She is probably a good match for him. In a few years she will chop her hair off and get fat, and he will let himself go and get fat too. Unfortunately that's how it goes much of the time. What matters is if they are both good with it.

I do understand everyone's points however. Much of it will have to do with who they hang out with afterwards, and how they make this couple feel about each other, and if they can tell them to kiss their asses or conform with the friends. (more likely will be the woman that flakes to her friends).

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The male equivalent of a girl getting fatter after she gets married would be a guying getting broker and broker.

"I don't understand it. He was making $350K a year when we got married. Now he's just TOTALLY let himself go. Now he just mows lawns in the neighborhood."
HAHA! So true, Taiyuu.

The bride doesn't look all that bad, really. A 6 in my book, though I wouldn't marry her. However, they are military, Army even. Let me tell you non-Army guys how it is.

Anywhere there is an Army base, there is a massive concentration of young, fit, testosterone-filled guys. Especially if it's a base that garrisons an Infantry division. Holy Jesus, every girl that is above a 2 will be getting 10 dudes trying to pound it. So, for this guy to find a 6 is actually an achievement in an area with a 10-1 male-female ratio.

Trust me, I slogged through years of living at Ft. Bragg, NC. The adjacent town was Fayeteville, we called it "The place where fat chicks have a choice."

When I got back to CA, I was getting whiplash from all the girls everywhere.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl isn't even considered "chubby" in today's America. If that girl is considered "big" to ya'll on here then for God sakes don't move down South. We have some LARGE and in charge women down here. And they have boyfriends. And they hangout with all the hot girls too.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
Yes, I noticed this trend and the reason women no longer marry in the prime of their youth, so you cant expect a 30 year old bride to be in shape and hot like before .
Getting old automatically makes you out of shape? Weird, I'm 34 and still not fat. Do men magically get fat at 35 and women at 30?

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Getting old automatically makes you out of shape? Weird, I'm 34 and still not fat. Do men magically get fat at 35 and women at 30?
I am 44 and still in more than descent shape, it amazes me how many people believe that once they hit 30 it is an excuse to let themselves go, it is so ingrained into people's social conditioning.