Is this guy for real?

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a joke page or does this guy fancy himself as a player?

https://www.facebook.com/ManAboutTown

Man About Town Pro-Tip Lesson: Been getting a lot of questions from some of the younger brothers coming up in the game today on how they can be more pimp money with the honeys. The following are some of my best pickup lines/openers. Feel free to use 'em the next time you're macking on a babe in a bar, restaurant or nursing home. If you have some of your own, post 'em in the comments below:

"Mind if I eat this Chalupa in front of you?"

"What does this smell like?" (put your hand in front of their nostrils)

"Yo babe, know where I can find the nearest Arby's?"

"That is the sexiest C-Section Scar I've ever seen." (moms only)

(Lick lips) "Mmmmmm....."

There's also this:

Have a hot date tonight. Picking her up at 7. Gonna put on some Tim McGraw cologne, wear my best dress shirt from Mervyn's, then slide across the hood of my car Duke Boys style when it's time to go. Come 11 pm, there's gonna be some heavy makeout action after I park the car at Denny's and put on my mix tape cd. It's got everything - the Fall Guy theme song, the Simon and Simon theme song, the Hardcastle and McCormick theme song, the Hunter theme song, as well as the Cagney and Lacey theme song. This girl is gonna be putty in my sweaty, well-calloused hands.

And this:

Spent the entire afternoon gazing admiringly into my ceiling mirror after my monthly visit to Supercuts. Then I touched it. God I feel like a million bucks.

And finally this:

My bucket list involves the hat trick: Grandma, Mom and daughter.

Is this guy alpha or beta?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a joke. I can forgive anything that makes me laugh. This guy ain't funny.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made my nostalgic. Remember when mix tapes were tapes? And you had to sit in front of a stereo hitting the play and record buttons at the same time? Or worse trying to rip it from the radio when it came on.

Now mix "tape" cds. Just drag and drop and click burn.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it's official: according to the Dallas Country District Attorney, I am no longer allowed in nursing homes.
:eek: :eek: