Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this guy a Don Juan?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know your thoughts on this guy I know, and whether or not you think he's a DJ.

Called this guy up yesterday because he sent me an email saying he was going out of town with a frend.("Why are guys so hot over cars..."). We talked a little and of course I was curious about who the friend was going to be out of town with. So I asked. I felt no shame in doing so because we are friends and he told me if there was ever anything I wanted to know all I had to do was ask rather than beat around the bush. So I did. " Are you taking a guy or a girl?" His response was well actually I am taking two friends... Who I asked. He laughed and then said you sure are nosey and I said well yeah because you told me if ever there was something I wanted to know to just ask you so I am. He dodged the question by changing the subject and trying to argue with me about something else he had told me. But still I said are you going to answer my question? Finally he was all you don't know them because they aren't from school or at any of my parties.

My reply was why won't you just tell me. He replied I would rather let your imagination go wild imagining who I could be with. I said that's not fair. You told me you would always be honest with me and I have. This isn't honesty. He was all its more fun to torture you.

Then I asked him if he was going to miss me and he said the only thing he would miss about me was my southern accent "redneck" he calls it.

I was all I knew you liked it!

So I teased him about being hairy because he has dark black hair so its visible on his legs and arms, I always joke and say he reminds me of a monkey.

Question edited: Why did he does he keep referring to who ever as Friends he stated that on the phone and the email and lately he refuses to tell me if he's seeing anyone. Why??? I say enough of the games too. I always have to ask him a few times before he will fess up. What's the big deal about telling me?

Last edited:

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely!!! 100% DJ. I learned soooo much from this post!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES IT IS A GIRL HE IS TAKING

YES HE IS TAKING A GIRL SO HE CAN PLAY UNO OR BLACK JACK WITH

ok NO UNO no BLACK JACK

SEX ?

YES SEX

But being a woman you will still want him. Infact you will want him more now you know he is banging other chicks on the side

TYPICAL WOMAN :)

logic does not apply !

Is he a Don Juan ? i am going to side on YES. He is with other women. He is letting you know. He responded in a very calm manner and felt he didn't need to explain himself to you. He is in control. He is calling the shots.

you have your work cut out for you DreamyChick :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
really ? learned what ? i dont mean to bust ur balls, but i mean catering to a woman's need for drama is like the quickest route to get into her pants.

You can call it DJ-ing or whatever. basically, ur just catering to her need for drama in her life. do that and that'll keep her hooked.

Most guys, me included, loathe drama, so try and avoid it by keeping things simple. Women get bored with that. Why do you think theyre always watching those crappy day-time-soaps and gossiping on the phone with their friends about guys i ntheir lives ?

SSben

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant specify wether a guy is a DJ or no, its about observation speculation of the physical, in reality, if the guy knows how to get laid good for him,, but his rank is highly mysterious due to the fact that, u cannont judge a DJ by a girls speculation of him,
never trust a hoe

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tazman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really ? learned what ? i dont mean to bust ur balls, but i mean catering to a woman's need for drama is like the quickest route to get into her pants.

You can call it DJ-ing or whatever. basically, ur just catering to her need for drama in her life. do that and that'll keep her hooked.

Most guys, me included, loathe drama, so try and avoid it by keeping things simple. Women get bored with that. Why do you think theyre always watching those crappy day-time-soaps and gossiping on the phone with their friends about guys i ntheir lives ?

I was being sarcastic.:D I didn't think there was enough info to determine if he was a DJ or not.

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you (DreamyChick) took the time to ask on this forum, and thinking about him is evidence enuff.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Befuddled

word. fuk all this bullsh1t, a girl aint worth it if you have to play all these gay games to get her. let her know u want her..simple.

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough with the games?!? I say let the games begin! As Paps said it obviously got you thinking about him.

Now as a guy I also hate drama, I hate soap opera antics, I hate to play games. But I do them. Why? Cause they friggin WORK.:D

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay my question is why is he playing games when he said he likes our friendship? There's no point right? So why not be straight up with me?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam-n, you are all over this guy. :p You silly girl, us logical men can't teach you to understand your emotionally-driven woman self. Him telling you he likes your friendship is just a part of the game, it is the oldest trick in the book to mess with your mind, I have used it myself. I can't tell for sure if you are really attractive, but the more attractive the girl, the more a man is forced to play games. Do you really expect a DJ to be "straight-up" with you? I think not, so there, you answered your own question. People who are completely straight-up with a woman and offer no challenge are called AFCs. It is obvious he is playing games, or else he wouldn't talk to you like he does, but the funny thing is, it is working. You are intrigued and now even more attracted to this man shrouded in mystery, and you feel a bit of jealousy kicking in I bet. Take a man who you didn't really notice before, and now give him a girlfriend and your attraction for him rises 100%. Smart guys know how to use jealousy to their advantage, know how to increase your attraction for them by surrounding themselves with women and making themselves the "prize". Other women = higher value. It kills you to think he is with other girls, so you probably become more bold at getting him now correct? Well, that's really all you have to do now if you want the games to stop, because then he knows he has you and he has won. Of course if he is a player you are in for it, but what do you care at this point right?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a test to see if he is a true dj.

tell him you and some girlfriends and a gay friend are going to a male stripper event.

If he gets all butt hurt he is no DJ.

If he is supportive of you going and makes ****y funny jokes about how you might see him there than yea he might qualify as a DJ.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerocelcius
here is a test to see if he is a true dj.

tell him you and some girlfriends and a gay friend are going to a male stripper event.

If he gets all butt hurt he is no DJ.

If he is supportive of you going and makes ****y funny jokes about how you might see him there than yea he might qualify as a DJ.
Or he doesn't give a **** about her... ?

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's going to visit a guy friend
but he want's you to be jelous so he dosen't want to tell you

and ofcourse it works

PS. Yes he could tell your right away, but where is the fun in that?! :woo:

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well he said it was more fun torturing me then telling me one way or the other. I think I am going to wait a week or two before I call him again and make no mention of his little trip and see how he responds to that.
He probably won't care that I am not asking him about it.

My birthday is coming up soon but I don't think I am going to remind him because it's not a big deal.

SSben

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

tell him that ur going to a fraternity party with a couple girl friends

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a couple of our emails.

Are you going to Virginia to get the bike? Anyway, yesterday nearly turned into a real life cops episode. The reality of it kind of shook me up. But I'll tell you when you get back this one is one you are gonna have to hear.

And well today's drama although not as adrenaline rushing, there is a mouse lurking in our office and my coworker freaked out today when he encountered it. He asked me for a flash light and I said what do you need a flash light for and hes's like there's a mouse in my office. I busted out laughing because he was hiding in one of the back offices. He was all nice you're laughing at me aren't you? I couldn' t keep a straight face and I was all no I am not laughing at you I am laughing at the situation. He was all yeah right. Well, I thought he said all this to prank me so he had me go into his office and I looked at the file cabinet where it was last seen and all of the sudden the mouse sped by and I screamed and I thought he was going to jump on the desk. It was so funny!!! LMAO!!! God he's so fun to work with. The rest of the afternoon found us searching for peanut butter and a mouse trap. God I love it. :)

His reply:

I am going to kiawah island with a friend of mine... it should be a fun weekend away...

mouse fun at the office sounds really funny :)

I am eager to hear what's up with the cops and stuff.

Let me know...