Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this girl into me? (YES! Another one of these threads!)

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the High School board too, but since fellow high schoolers aren't always the best sources for advice, I figured maybe I could get a more mature opinion and advice on the situation

Hey guys, Brighty here with a situation:

I'm a Junior she's a sophmore (Girl A) and basically she's pretty popular in her grade and I'm popular in my grade, so its all good. But she's shown some interested signs in the short, short time I've known her (try like three days, she's normally outgoing from what I've seen, but I'm guessing she might be shy around new people) but lately I'm wondering if she's still interested, tell me what you think.

Basically she mirrors my body language, a lot. We sat next to each other the other day and we seem to be sort of in sync, its kind of weird. When I crossed my arms she crossed her arms a few seconds later and we continued to subconsciously mirror our body language, even right down to the point where we both sarcastically said 'alright then' when someone in the class said something stupid. Now, she's popular and really good looking, and shes got a lot of sophmore guys after her. But I'm not like those typical guys, so I decided to flirt with her one day and then lay it off today and flirted a bit with Girl B in front of her, to show her that I'm not dazzled and I dont worshop her because of her looks.

Just for example today:

Girl B: (to the teacher) Can I get something to eat real fast?
(few second pause)
Me: Hey (Girl B who's not bad herself), here's two bucks, can you get me a soda downstairs?
Girl A: oooh (to the teacher) can I go get something too?

I then decide to end up going with Girl B to get the soda, because lord knows she would've taken my change , and Girl B and her friend go down with me, while Girl A already left when I was still talking to Girl B.

We get downstairs and I start deciding which kind of Powerade I want, while noticing that Girl A is immediately surrounded by sophmore guys again. Whatever. I cross my arms and continue to browse (hard decision, I know) and then she breaks off from her group and comes over to the vending machine next to mine, glances at me real fast as she turns her head and then crosses her arms too and looks at the different sodas for like a total of ten seconds before those drooling horny average guys come back up to her and start trying to get in her pants.

See, I don't have much to go on YET, but I was wondering is her mimicking my body language a good sign? Its also worth mentioning that she glances at me a lot (especially when we're in the hallways but not nearby each other, for example, when she's talking to a friend off to the side as I'm passing by, but I just play it off as I didn't see her/too good).

I'm having trouble approaching her because she's always surrounded by friends, any tips for that as well?

Thanks a ton for your help guys!

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if she's into you. She's just one girl, you should stop carying. Seduce the whole school.

Seriously. As a kid who had no life in HS. I recommend you fvck as many as you can.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
Who cares if she's into you. She's just one girl, you should stop carying. Seduce the whole school.

I could, but I'm looking for a good girlfriend right now. And shes one that I can see myself being with, she's not ****ing stupid like a lot of the girls at my school.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We could sit at the computer debating whether if she's interested or not, evaluating how high her interest level is, you could ponder about her all day, "she loves me, she loves me not".

There's only one way to really find out if she's interested.

Ask her out.

Stop thinking about it too much, and just do it. Easier said than done sometimes, but it's the only way of knowing.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea.. Once out kiss her. Passionately. See what happens. Tell us.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
...she's not ****ing stupid like a lot of the girls at my school.

Amen to that.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
Yea.. Once out kiss her. Passionately. See what happens. Tell us.
You know what, I'm going to keep this thread bumped over the next few weeks or so and get her to go to homecoming with me. I know I can do this and I'll keep you guys up to date on my situation

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
You know what, I'm going to keep this thread bumped over the next few weeks or so and get her to go to homecoming with me. I know I can do this and I'll keep you guys up to date on my situation
You know what, this thread should just be locked and you need to stop posting on multiple forums. Moderators, why aren't threds like this one merged, just like the looks threads, the Mystery threads, etc. Yeah, I know, it is 1000 different newbies posting this same thread, and it would confuse them, but it would make a point.

You need to approach her? You've never talked to her before?

Advise: Talk to her. Get as far as you can, as in getting her contact info.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the post. But I'll say the same thing.

If you have to ask if she's in to you than there are two possibilities.

1. She's not in to you. You would know if she was.

2. She's in to you. But you don't have the confidence to do a thing about it.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
You know what, this thread should just be locked and you need to stop posting on multiple forums. Moderators, why aren't threds like this one merged, just like the looks threads, the Mystery threads, etc. Yeah, I know, it is 1000 different newbies posting this same thread, and it would confuse them, but it would make a point.

You need to approach her? You've never talked to her before?

Advise: Talk to her. Get as far as you can, as in getting her contact info.

Nah, we've talked before, few times in fact. And for today, she tried to sit next to me but the computer didn't work there. I kept on playing hard to get and she brushed up against me in the hallway (she was passing by and brushed up against me real slowly, I was talking to my friend and I didn't notice it was her, but as soon as I did, I thought, damn, missed opportunity). I wonder though, I'm thinking about turning up the heat and starting to spit my game at her, because the signs are starting to become more obvious, but if I do it too early (only acting like I'm hard to get for like three days), will she just think 'Oh, I've got him' and then treat me like one of the two dozen other guys drooling all over her?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely turn it up, do it soon. When a broad really likes you, she will respond, no matter how hard to get she's trying to play. Get it out of the day, so you can move one to the next if needed.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Brightey when she looks at you or glances u all the time she thinks ur a weirdo or a creep who always looks at her but never talks to her.. obviously she thinks ur a nerd or gay cuz cool kids talk to girls...

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Brightey when she looks at you or glances u all the time she thinks ur a weirdo or a creep who always looks at her but never talks to her.. obviously she thinks ur a nerd or gay cuz cool kids talk to girls...
you are a moron dude, I already said that I've only known her for less than a week and we've talked to each other multiple times and shes showing interest in me, and if you even bothered to keep reading she tried to sit next to me today but the computer didn't work, when she perfectly had the option of sitting next to her friends (which she ended up doing because of the broken computer). What's more - God nevermind, you aren't even worth it

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*he has talked to her*
*he is the one playing "hard to get"*
*she Mirrors him*

Looks promising, but the longer you wait the more chance of somebody else sweeping her off her feet.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
lmao your right i didnt bother to read your whole post, mainly because this sh1t belongs in the highschool forum u retard.

Secondly, what the hell kind of advice are u looking for here? you obviously arent gonna take any advices except for the ones taht say "yeah shes interested". because ur arguing trying to justify urself with facts that she is.

So wtf are u on about? u pvssy. u still aint gonna approach her a5s anyways, OBVIOUSLY. i mean she sat right next to you and u still havnt opened ur mouth... hahahahaha

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
lmao your right i didnt bother to read your whole post, mainly because this sh1t belongs in the highschool forum u retard.

Secondly, what the hell kind of advice are u looking for here? you obviously arent gonna take any advices except for the ones taht say "yeah shes interested". because ur arguing trying to justify urself with facts that she is.

So wtf are u on about? u pvssy. u still aint gonna approach her a5s anyways, OBVIOUSLY. i mean she sat right next to you and u still havnt opened ur mouth... hahahahaha

Again, you should probably read my post before you respond. What really amazes me is that you post AGAIN without having read my post. Go bother someone else, troll. We've already talked a lot in the past when I've sat by her and if you read my post you'd know that she tried to sit next to me today but couldn't because of the broken computer. I put this up on the don juan discussion because of the fact that people out of high school would probably be more mature and better suited to give advice, having already been through the whole ordeal.

Before I continue on with your other idiotic parts of your post, I'm just going to put you on my ignore list before anyone else flames you for making an ass out of yourself.

P.S.: Oh and for a second there I actually got a little steamed enough to write out a serious reply, then I checked your post history and your topics that you've made and I just didn't have the heart to kick you while you're already down. Hope everything works out with your face and your relationship problems

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YO B!

Don't get caught up in all that. Your question is just as important and warranted than any other on here. Read my reply ^ . It sounds like you got a handle on the DJ Method.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
AHAHA... Dude.. OKAY SO WAT ELSE DO U NEED...??

Seriously.

I dont know what this post is about ... I mean... Ok she gave u clues and you already saw these clues and know what theyre about.... umm,..ok? so wat the fuk is thsi about!

where are you trying to get at with ur thread posting it in 2 different forums like a jacka55?

spit ur game at her and get with her.... shes always with guys? ok.. FUKIN get in that group and AMOG them... hahahaha

lol i dunno wat people think about my face but i can garauntee i look more handsome than most people on this forum. oh the irony........

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is looking for support.

Simple.

I have no opinion about his double post other than I understand why he did it.

And Don Don't listen to personal blasts, it is the internet of course they can't see you.

None of this :box: is DON JUAN behavior.

Respect!