Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this fvcked up?

If you are over 18, would you date a girl that is 17?

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • If I was under 25

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • If I was under 21

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation isn't a big deal at all, but I kinda feel bad about something I just did and I wanted to get it off of my chest.

There is a girl that was just hired at my work. She's very pretty. And very young, just 17. I'm pretty sure she likes me, and I'd ask her out if she wasn't so damn young. Well I'm on college scholarship committee and we need to take pictures of some younger people doing 'college like' things. So I asked her to join us for some pictures.

After we were done, she was going home for the day, but she stopped into my office first to get her purse. She sat down and we were talking. She offered to come back at 5:00 when we were taking more pictures. I thanked her. Then I asked her to bring me water ice back...for some reason. I didn't even want water ice that bad - I think I was just trying to gauge how much she was feelin' me. She happily agreed and even asked me which place I wanted it from.

Now I feel like a d1ck because I have this poor young 17 year old nice enough to volunteer to take pictures with us, bringing me waterice. So my question is...

Was that fvcked up of me? And also, technically it's illegal for me to have sex with her - but is it wrong to date her? The law says 18, but is it really fvcked up to be attracted to a 17 year old when I'm 21? What are your thoughts on this? Thanks guys.

-Blitz

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats something you gotta decide for yourself. People will talk about it, its whether or not you really care what people say about you.

The only one who can answer that question is you.

Mr. Mystery

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Um, well I was 21 and dating a 16 year old before for a few months. However, 16 is legal in my state...since you know 17 is not legal in yours I suggest not getting involved. I got some great opinions on it though in my opinion posts back then. Let me leave you a link to that thread....

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz,
You may want to take a closer look at PA statutes regarding age of consent. Here is what I found:

§ 3122. Statutory rape (Repealed).
§ 3122.1. Statutory sexual assault.
Except as provided in section 3121 (relating to rape), a person commits a felony of the second degree when that person engages in sexual intercourse with a complainant under the age of 16 years and that person is four or more years older than the complainant and the complainant and the person are not married to each other.

I personally would bang a 17 year old without apology in a state where it was legal. The only hindrance I would have is the working relationship and the scholarship situation and the possibility of a harassment charge in either and, of course, the non-legal aspects of upholding my fine reputation in my place of work.

If these are a problem for you, then date her casually without sex until she turns 18. 21 and 17 is hardly an age difference at all, imho.

Btw, without providing legal advice whatsoever :) and you should consult your own locals laws and legal advice, my interpretation of the above statute is that anything 16 years old and over is legal. The four year part of the statute refers to persons UNDER the age of 16. If one is under 16, then it is legal to have sex PROVIDED there is not more than a four year age gap. E.g. Two 15 year olds may have sex legally. And a 15 year old and 17 year old may have sex legally as well since there is not more than a four year age gap.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have no problem. Giddyup and count your blessings. Its not illegal, I read the statute, I'm 30 and I'd still do it.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really did finish off that thread. I'll explain what I learned here.

Young girls are flighty. They are still experimenting and want to try new things, like older men, bad boys, and sex.

After you've been through enough dates, you learn to appreciate a stable woman who knows what she wants, enjoys sex often, and is mature (still emotional, but not unpredictable like young girls tend to be).

If she's a virgin then that is more time you need to spend on educating her. If you're both virgins, the sex will be terrible for her.

I dated the 16 year old for 2 months. We officially went exclusive for a short time but her parents were too strict, she got grounded and I moved on to the girl I'm currently with.

Funny as hell when I think about it, but I'm very happy with how things have turned out overall. Of course since my honey is away I'm bored and wondering if I'm rusty, so I'll be back on this board for awhile.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this fvcked up? NO! Why should it be? A 17 year old girl has usually developed physically and mentally to the point where she is ready for sex. Society has told us that sex with teenagers is bad if you're an adult, but fvck that. 15, 16, and 17 year old girls have been getting fvcked and having babies for over 300,000 years of moderm human evolution and suddenly its wrong because some oversensitive schmucks say it is?

Whatever. I would bang her without any guilt. Its legal, so why not? The only thing that would bother me is if she was a virgin and I didn't have any intention of getting into a relationship with her.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
If these are a problem for you, then date her casually until she turns 18. 21 and 17 is hardly an age difference at all, imho.

Btw, without providing legal advice whatsoever :) and you should consult your own locals laws and legal advice, my interpretation of the above statute is that anything 16 years old and over is legal. The four year part of the statute refers to persons UNDER the age of 16. If one is under 16, then it is legal to have sex PROVIDED there is not more than a four year age gap. E.g. Two 15 year olds may have sex legally. And a 15 year old and 17 year old may have sex legally as well since there is not more than a four year age gap.
I agree with prosemont. Definitely check out your local laws. If you date her, date her casually until she is legal. One f*ckup could ruin you and the rest of your life. You don't want the title of child molester following you around on your resume'.

TS

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My, it's a beautiful day! Thanks boys. Can you guys let me know what the law is in NJ too? That might come in handy : )

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe. Why don't you ask her when she turns 18? Turn it into a flirt line if you are clever.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16...wonderful. I was already busting on her about her age. It's all good though. I don't know if I'll even act on this, being its going to impact my reputation at work. These people already think I'm a dog for having different girls in for lunch all the time. Ah well, fvck em.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...according to the chart, Blitz, in your town of PA the age of consent is 16. Are you sure it's actually 18?

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my Uncle once dated a girl that was 17 when he was 25! She turned 18 a few months later, and yes that is illegal in my state but if the girl is OK with it and so are you, there isn't much of a problem. I mean there is not much difference between a 17 year old girl and an 18 year old one really.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you sure it's actually 18?"

Actually I wasn't sure what the age was. I just assumed that it was 18 all over. I had no idea that so many states the legal age was 16. I just found out that both PA and NJ are 16. : ) Game on.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Check the law, dude. In Maryland you have a 4 year difference where you can date a girl and be banging her if she's under 18. (Nobody argue this with me, check section 464 of the annotated code of maryland). PA is probably not much different, being right next door and having a similar colonial common law background.

This means a 19 year can bang a 15 year old on her parents' bed, a 20 year old can bang a 16 year old all they want, and a 21 year old can bang a 17 year old, with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT THE STATE OR THE PARENTS CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Think about it... if an 18 year old would get jailed for banging a 15 year old, half of your high school senior class would be in jail.

If PA is like MD, then if you are over 4 years apart in age, you're gonna get a year in jail if she's 14 or 15. If you're over 21 and you bang a 14 or 15 year old, it's like 10 years in jail. Over 21 and banging a chick under the age of 14 is like 20 years in jail.

If she's 16 or 17, that's the legal age of consent, and her parents press charges at their discretion. That means that a man my age can bang a 16 year old if her parents think it's ok. Yeah, that's some gross ****.

IT IS PROBABLY FULLY LEGAL IN PA TO BANG THE SNOT OUT OF HER WHEN YOU ARE 18 AND SHE'S 17. ASK A LAWYER.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to ask a lawyer, just find the law for your state's age of consent. People seem to have a huge mis-conception about it, most people think a girl has to be 18. This is not the case in a majority of states (its 16 in Colorado as long as you aren't 10 years older than her).

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blitz,

The age of consent for sex is 16 years old.

Personally, I would plow the hell out of her.... However, I've been in a whole slew of workplace romances and the excitment and associated drama seems to be something that I get off on, so I'm not the best guy to offer advice here.

However, from what you said, she won't be a permanent fixture at your workplace. Therefore, you can plow her while she's involved in this project and then once the project is over, you can see her on the side like any non work chick.

Also, since everyone at work thinks your a player anyway (not necessarily a bad thing as I learned from my own expericences that most older chicks more high up that ladder than myself at work enjoy being around me because of my playerish reputation) you've got nothing to lose. IMO, the only fear reputation-wise is if you are a supervisor or boss and you are with younger chicks who report to you, and its worse if you're married. But you're a young guy and she's a temp, so what the f*ck. Have some fun and enjoy this stuff dude.

Cesare Cardinali

PS: what's the deal with your signature adverts for Destini's website. Has she recruited you or what?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW: even if it IS illegal to have sex with her, I'm sure you can get aquitted on a technicality if you just f*ck her up the A$$. :D

prosemont: Am I right? Check the statutes dude.

Cesare:cool: