Is this Friendzone limbo unfolding?

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Facebook:

"nope im not busy bt if i meet u i cnt do nfink wit u not even give u a kiss i know its dissapointing bt some boy just ask me out nd i said yes but we cn still b friends i cn still meet u x ..."

.... What now gents

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN_OF_TOMMOROW said:
On Facebook:

"nope im not busy bt if i meet u i cnt do nfink wit u not even give u a kiss i know its dissapointing bt some boy just ask me out nd i said yes but we cn still b friends i cn still meet u x ..."

.... What now gents
no man, your totally in with her. [end sarcasm]

You are in the friendszone because she mentioned a new guy. Two options:

1.) Just stay friends and go after her other friends that are single.

2.) If you really just want her and have oneitis, then go for the old ignore her until she comes to see you.

Stay busy and game on.

- comic_relief

EDIT: 10 post limit hit. I suggest that if you are going to continue your want for her. Game other women as well "nearer to home" .

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
no man, your totally in with her. [end sarcasm]

You are in the friendszone because she mentioned a new guy. Two options:

1.) Just stay friends and go after her other friends that are single.

2.) If you really just want her and have oneitis, then go for the old ignore her until she comes to see you.

Stay busy and game on.

- comic_relief
She lives like an hour away from where I am - and i'm not familiar with her friends, but by the looks of things, her friends are all low standard, she's about a solid 8.

I think I'll go with the 'stay friends' part and play game - wait for her to crumble and come to me eventually. Because I've seen the guy that she apparently is going out with now, and he's a straight AFC - non-competition. I've got this!!

Thanks!

tricktickler

Reaction score
hook up with other girls in front of her...she'll get jealous and want 2 be more than friends

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got LJBFed. Sorry but this girl isn't into you. Try gaming her if you want, but don't have high expectations.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to what she says. Geez. Go meet up with her and just totally ignore that message. escalate as your normally would. You know the rest, right?

Igetit!

Reaction score
What makes you think you're in the friendzone with her?

Have you known her a long time?

Whenever you two talk,what do you talk about? (Be accurate on this one).

In all the time you've known her,have you ever asked her out? And I don't mean pussi-footing around about it,I mean something like,"So what's the deal with me and you? Because if you don't belong to anybody,I WANT to see you".

I mean showing an interest to where she knows you're interested and she doesn't have to wonder or guess.

The reason I'm asking these things is because if you truely are in the friendzone,then you might as well just leave her alone and go on about your business.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW said:
I think I'll go with the 'stay friends' part and play game - wait for her to crumble and come to me eventually.
THIS WON'T WORK. I've seen this error made here on the forum a thousand times.

You don't get it. You've got attraction confused with affection.

Attraction:A man who is strong,masculine,take-charge,a man who goes for what he wants.

Affection:When you've known someone for a period of time,you become friends with them,you generally have become accustom to being in their presence.

This plan of "waiting until she crumbles" is futile. If she hasn't "crumbled" yet in the time you've known her,why would she suddenly do it now?

Ignoring her won't generate attraction. It'll just make her miss you.

There is a difference.

Let's say a fat,unattractive girl approaches you. You ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO HER or TURNED ON in any way,but she's a nice,decent person.

If she talks to you everyday for two weeks straight,YOU WILL DEVELOP an affection for her. Don't think so? Ok,let her talk to you for two weeks straight,then when the first day of the third week comes around and you don't hear from her,I guarantee you'll miss her presence.

You'll wonder where she is,if she's ok,etc..

That's affection.

You like her as a person.but as far as you getting "turned on" when you look at her the same way you would as seening Pamela Anderson,that's not the case.

Go ahead and wait for her to crumble if you want. It won't make her feel attraction for you,she'll just miss you and wonder where you are.

MAN_OF_TOMORROW said:
Because I've seen the guy that she apparently is going out with now, and he's a straight AFC - non-competition. I've got this!!
Ha.ha...boy this is funny. You call this guy a "straight AFC",yet he's the one going out with her while you're in the frinedzone.

:crackup: I'm sorry dude,but that one made my side hurt. :crackup:

Maybe this guy is an AFC,but he did manage to get a date with her.

Can you say that?

Go ahead and execute your plan. Let's see how it turns out.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
What makes you think you're in the friendzone with her?

Have you known her a long time?

Whenever you two talk,what do you talk about? (Be accurate on this one).

In all the time you've known her,have you ever asked her out? And I don't mean pussi-footing around about it,I mean something like,"So what's the deal with me and you? Because if you don't belong to anybody,I WANT to see you".

I mean showing an interest to where she knows you're interested and she doesn't have to wonder or guess.

The reason I'm asking these things is because if you truely are in the friendzone,then you might as well just leave her alone and go on about your business.

THIS WON'T WORK. I've seen this error made here on the forum a thousand times.

You don't get it. You've got attraction confused with affection.

Attraction:A man who is strong,masculine,take-charge,a man who goes for what he wants.

Affection:When you've known someone for a period of time,you become friends with them,you generally have become accustom to being in their presence.

This plan of "waiting until she crumbles" is futile. If she hasn't "crumbled" yet in the time you've known her,why would she suddenly do it now?

Ignoring her won't generate attraction. It'll just make her miss you.

There is a difference.

Let's say a fat,unattractive girl approaches you. You ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO HER or TURNED ON in any way,but she's a nice,decent person.

If she talks to you everyday for two weeks straight,YOU WILL DEVELOP an affection for her. Don't think so? Ok,let her talk to you for two weeks straight,then when the first day of the third week comes around and you don't hear from her,I guarantee you'll miss her presence.

You'll wonder where she is,if she's ok,etc..

That's affection.

You like her as a person.but as far as you getting "turned on" when you look at her the same way you would as seening Pamela Anderson,that's not the case.

Go ahead and wait for her to crumble if you want. It won't make her feel attraction for you,she'll just miss you and wonder where you are.

Ha.ha...boy this is funny. You call this guy a "straight AFC",yet he's the one going out with her while you're in the frinedzone.

:crackup: I'm sorry dude,but that one made my side hurt. :crackup:

Maybe this guy is an AFC,but he did manage to get a date with her.

Can you say that?

Go ahead and execute your plan. Let's see how it turns out.

We've known eachother for a meer 2WEEKS! and I brought up the scenario of me having buisness in her town. I think she's lying, because she was allover me before hand and I quote..:

"Hey Lauren, can I borrow you for a minute, away from all the fans, I'll give you back...Promise :p .." from then onwards, she specifically said .." You can borrow me anytime bbe.."

I said, where's my kiss? and she replied "you can get your kiss soon".. She's not easy, but I rekon I've been going well so far with her, not hogging her, not running to her phone calls. The reason I downplay the AFC, is because he's from her area, literally a few blocks away making 10x easier, Hey! This could all be made up by her and the guy could just be a TEST for me. Hence, why would she automatically not do anything with me since this guy asked her out? Meaning, he was on the radar way before me and I've taken somesort ofhis shine, Not so? Shes blatently speaking to me more on her Facebook Wall than theAFC.

Regardless - I'll see what happens with this one..This could just be her anxiety to the upcoming potential date? She is a shy one. Any feedback before I go the way of the DoDo?

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't think im truelly in the FRIENDZONE at this minute. I think it's a test. There's a new system on Facebook - where you can check your Top Viewers/Stalkers, As I went offline, she had checked my page over 23 times in 20 minutes. She was all over me too much for her to just call me a friend now. She's not a slut or an easy get. She lives in one of the most Gayest /Tranny communities in her town. I personally think this is STAGED. We FLIRT more than TALK, I dont know if thats wrong or not? Maybe the AFC is actually TALKING to her, rather flirting. Cheers Igetit and Comic_Relief. That's some very useful tips I'll take onboard.

Date is unofficially scheduled for "sometime" next week - the thing is, my intentions for her, are only short-term relations will this effect my goal? I will update as the week progresses.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious as to what the message prior to this was that prompted this response. For instance, why she even brings up the topic of hooking up. My opinion though is that this has low potential, for much of the reasons already mentioned.

Also, am I the only one that had to re-read that message a few times to decipher what the hell that semi-literate babble was all about? LOL BRB OMG!!!!!

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
How old is she? 12?
You will realise, alot of the females on the Facebook chat log talk like that and don't spell there words correctly and / or use there grammar. I think this is due to so many guys hitting on them at a time.

I know what a good deal is when I see it, like I said before, I haven't got serious intentions for this broad. So I don't understand why commenters are acting like this is my Fiance. This is ,simply, another on my HITLIST nothing more, nothing less gentlemen.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
I am curious as to what the message prior to this was that prompted this response. For instance, why she even brings up the topic of hooking up. My opinion though is that this has low potential, for much of the reasons already mentioned.

Also, am I the only one that had to re-read that message a few times to decipher what the hell that semi-literate babble was all about? LOL BRB OMG!!!!!
I had told here that I would probably be in here town next weekend, seen as her town has alot of DJ (Disc Jockey) rotation work there and was going to play at a few clubs with my mates. Before any of this, we've simply just flirted and taken eachothers personal e-mails over Facebook. We where joking & flirting about a joke made of KISSING. Thats why she said that.

I thought this site was for giving advice and not *****ing of what opinions you might've had. Low potential? why? ..She has just supposedly hooked up with another guy /AFC and she is still asking me to see her. It can't really have low potential that looking at it from that angle.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you here actually like interacting with girls?

On the basis of FRIENDSHIP, COMPANIONSHIP and SAME INTERESTS IN COMMON. Me, I like UFC, Football, Beer, Sports, XBOX, Money, achieving specific goals, Tattoos, Urban graffiti art, Travelling, Backpacking, Keeping fit!, Going clubbing - How many girls do you know who're HB8s -10s that will interact with you on those basis as your MALE friends, except without the idea of putting your hands down her pants?

Just from reading some things on here, I've come to the realisation of this fvcked up cycle. Its horse****, and I admire anyone with the patience and capitulation skills of getting to know these skanks. This is why I want a boy, when I do finally meet the potentially right woman to breed, because I know how men view woman and I wouldn't want my daughter to be viewed this way.

This is just a burn. . . Was on Facebook just a minute ago, and a girl I used to speak and like since High School who had lost contact with me, is now beginning to RUN, to the point where she is stumbling to talk to me.

HOWEVER, only monday her status said " I miss the Hubby" to today, " Single... in witht he old and out with the new" Also she was with this guy for 5 years. I'm not even going to bother. Fvck the lot of this fvcked up race.

I wonder if theres another alien race out there in the stars, where MALES are attracted to them and can still produce with all the right qualities. FVCK THIS ****.

ULTIMATE EPIC DON JUAN or NOT, you still have to LOWER yourself to INTERACT and make the FIRST MOVE, even if you're succesful everytime. Sorry for the rant, I'm just effed up about consistant relationship-status on a certain someones facebook with no obligation of cutting off any interest they once had. It's a Joke.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN_OF_TOMMOROW said:
How many of you here actually like interacting with girls?

On the basis of FRIENDSHIP, COMPANIONSHIP and SAME INTERESTS IN COMMON. Me, I like UFC, Football, Beer, Sports, XBOX, Money, achieving specific goals, Tattoos, Cultural events, Urban graffiti art, Travelling, Backpacking, Keeping fit!, Going clubbing - How many girls do you know who're HB8s -10s that will interact with you on those basis as your MALE friends, except without the idea of putting your hands down her pants?

I have NEVER laughed at a female's joke unless it was me poking fun at her or in accidentle-joking means or flirting. Apart from my mom and female relatives I have never laughed to the point where I'm crying at any JOKE made by a woman.... WHY?

Just from reading some things on here, I've come to the realisation of this fvcked up cycle. Its horse****, and I admire anyone with the patience and capitulation skills of getting to know these skanks. This is why I want a boy, when I do finally meet the potentially right woman to breed, because I know how men view woman and I wouldn't want my daughter to be viewed this way.

This is just a burn. . . Was on Facebook just a minute ago, and a girl I used to speak and like since High School who had lost contact with me, is now beginning to RUN, to the point where she is stumbling to talk to me.

HOWEVER, only monday her status said " I miss the Hubby" to today, " Single... in witht he old and out with the new" Also she was with this guy for 5 years. I'm not even going to bother. Fvck the lot of this fvcked up race.

I wonder if theres another alien race out there in the stars, where MALES are attracted to them and can still produce with all the right qualities. FVCK THIS SHYT.

ULTIMATE EPIC DON JUAN or NOT, you still have to LOWER yourself to INTERACT and make the FIRST MOVE, even if you're succesful everytime. Sorry for the rant, I'm just effed up about consistant relationship-status on a certain someones facebook with no obligation of cutting off any interest they once had. It's a Joke. I'm starting to think maybe Jail isn't even really that bad, what will you miss, except for your goals, family and friends, really? DEFINTLY not EMOSH WRECKS/WOMEN

Igetit!

Reaction score
Uhh,what is this? Are you drunk or something? What in the world are you talking about?

I read over that reply like two or three time,and I still have no idea of what you were trying to say,or if it had any relevence to the topic of this thread.

You were communicating with a girl on FaceBook.

You had some kind of "plan" to wait her out until she "crumbled",which I already knew was hopeless,but told you to go ahead and carry out your little idea.

Now all the sudden you're talking about Xboxes,beer,and possible aliens races on other planets.

You ok,man? Because you're starting to scare me. :crackup:

What does any of that have to do with you dating the girl from Facebook.

Did you carry out your plan or not?

You said that "unofficially",there was a date scheduled for next week.

Well?

What's the deal man? Where are things?

PLEASE TRY TO REPLY IN A COHERENT MANNER.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Uhh,what is this? Are you drunk or something? What in the world are you talking about?

I read over that reply like two or three time,and I still have no idea of what you were trying to say,or if it had any relevence to the topic of this thread.

You were communicating with a girl on FaceBook.

You had some kind of "plan" to wait her out until she "crumbled",which I already knew was hopeless,but told you to go ahead and carry out your little idea.

Now all the sudden you're talking about Xboxes,beer,and possible aliens races on other planets.

You ok,man? Because you're starting to scare me. :crackup:

What does any of that have to do with you dating the girl from Facebook.

Did you carry out your plan or not?

You said that "unofficially",there was a date scheduled for next week.

Well?

What's the deal man? Where are things?

PLEASE TRY TO REPLY IN A COHERENT MANNER.

Yes, I've been burying down the neck of a bottle for the last 30 minutes and to top that, having a lose streak on xbox, which just adds the effectof LOSERISM. Not feeling sorry for myself, but rather PISSED OFF. Reasons for being pissed off: I haven't had any replies from the girl on Facebook today what so ever that the date was scheduled for. I left an Email on there last night, but by the looks of things she hasn't come online or is avoiding me? Ontop of that, the rest of the plates are fvcking up rotation.

I've called her once and it rang out? I left it at that. The post I was ranting about is not related to this topic I know. I just wanted to know if any of you here, actually ENJOY or LIKE interacting with girls on the basis of friendship, like you have with your Buddies (Similiar interests).

It sucks that the ball is now in her court, whether she comes to the date or not. This is something of the usual. It's a fact, even if you have mastered the art of Djism, you will always be an option regardless if a woman is highly interested - Which HAS go something to do with my post. I know what you're going to say or the next guy. . . . . . . .

" Oh, well yad, yad yad, MOVE ON, get onto the next girl "

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, she's just another spot on the old hitlist...yet you're getting pissy and whining that she cancels a date with you? You're very insecure.

And to answer your other question, yes I do enjoy interactions with girls. I have some female friends that I can hang out with for hours and not get bored. I have other girls that I don't have any interest in, but it's not like I'm interested in hanging out with every guy I meet either. Some people are just boring, its not gender related.

And as for girls im interested in sexually, a lot of them I do enjoy spending time with. Because really, I might hook up with a girl the night I meet her, but if I don't think she's exciting, I'm not going to continue the interaction. I only stick around for girls I enjoy being around.

I'd recommend you work out your insecurities. Woman are not just spots on your "hit list", and acting that way definitely doesn't make you cool. Makes you kinda obnoxious actually...

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Following_of_Me said:
So, she's just another spot on the old hitlist...yet you're getting pissy and whining that she cancels a date with you? You're very insecure.

And to answer your other question, yes I do enjoy interactions with girls. I have some female friends that I can hang out with for hours and not get bored. I have other girls that I don't have any interest in, but it's not like I'm interested in hanging out with every guy I meet either. Some people are just boring, its not gender related.

And as for girls im interested in sexually, a lot of them I do enjoy spending time with. Because really, I might hook up with a girl the night I meet her, but if I don't think she's exciting, I'm not going to continue the interaction. I only stick around for girls I enjoy being around.

I'd recommend you work out your insecurities. Woman are not just spots on your "hit list", and acting that way definitely doesn't make you cool. Makes you kinda obnoxious actually...

No, you misread my post. I didn't say she had CANCELLED the date. I said, I called her and left an email with her yesterday evening and no reply. Where did cancelling a date come from? Most of you read, then re-read and give out a faggotry comment thats not related to giving ADVICE, but opinions on someones character instead like you're philosophers of life.

Insecure about what exactly?, You do not know me as a friend or co-worker to say that, I'm just a poster on this forum. Insecure would mean I am UNSURE, DOUBTFUL or UNSAFE about a certain thing. I'm not, whatsoever any of these. As long as I've been on this forum, seems to me, that alot of posters, including you, aren't DJs in there heart of hearts. I think you'd rather be FRIENDS/MATE with instead of fvck a chick, Following_of_me. Thats me giving you my OPINION, just as you said you THINK, I'm insecure.

Did youy hear yourself "Women are not spots on your hitlist" Why not? When I finally meet the woman thats right for me, then my hitlist is in the binliner, as for that. I'm trying to hit up and smash as many chicks as I want/can. If you're a DJ Following-of-me, then count me out of this fatwa. This forum is beggining to look like a captialist conspiracy with men who are actually CONCERNED with women's well beings and there thoughts

You like hanging out with female friends for hours? what are they?..3's, 4's? Must be. This isnt brotherly love, this is "GIVE YOU MY OPINION, without meeting you" - Discussion Forum. Girls...