Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this flaking or no?

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at a bar on Saturday. We talked, got her number and kissed. I texted her that night to give her my number. She was receptive. We texted the next day. She brought up how she was off all week from work. I said we should hang out then. It later at night, I saw she had read my message but she didn't answer. So the next morning I say "I am going to take that as a no then lol" She responds and tells me that it all depends if the dad picks up her son. I go on with the conversation and stop talking about it. Then we talked about how we didn't see each other for long at the bar. So I said well if you get free wednesday we will go out. Again, she reads my message and takes forever to answer. This time I dont say anything. She finally responds with maybe we can lol. I change the topic again.

The day we might hangout comes around. I say that before I get on with my day, do you know if you can hang yet. She tells me that the dad hasnt bailed yet. So she asks me if I still wanted to hang out. I told her yeah thats why I am asking lol. We change the conversation again. Later in the day she asks me if we are still getting together. I say sure and ask for a time. She tells me the time frame she has. We pick a time and she asks what we will do. So we decided to go play pool.

We meet up a few hours later. Have some beers. Have fun. We leave she tells me to give her a hug, we hug and she tells me she will text me later. We start texting again that night. The next day we are still texting and she says to me "Ugh I am bored right now like hmmm, what time are you done school" I just tell her that I am on my way home and I would be home by 4. I then offer that if she wanted I could come over and make her unbored. She didn't answer back. I found new plans so I text again saying nvm you were too slow. She apologizes to me and says that she fell asleep and ask what I ended up doing. Her show she watches was on that night. So I ask what time. She tells me. She says she usually just records it and watches it at other times. So I tell her that I was going to say I could have came over later to watch it and see if it was good. Again I get no response. When I become free i let her know. She tells me that she was still out with her son at that time. So we keep convo going. Again late in the night she says shes bored again. I tell her that sucks and she could have hung out with me but missed out. She answers back a while later with just "night" so ask if she's going to bed and good night.

Now it is today. This girl has been very receptive. She asks me lots of questions, every day asks how work or my day was. Asked my age. Tells me to drive safe even. She doesnt seem like she texts a lot usually. Would you guys consider this flakey behaviour on her part? Should I keep trying or just drop it?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a kid so that's the main "problem" - the kid is probably taking up a lot of her time.

I would go NC for a few days and see if she reaches out.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waaaaay too much back and forth texting. You are using it as the bulk of your communication, that's why you're getting frustrated at the response time. In face to face talking there are no 3 hour gaps between responses.

Use texts to set up a time to meet..only. No need to send and wait, send and wait a million messages to get a cheesy 2-word answer at the end of the night and all the while neither of you meet. She either meets you at set time, or not. It really is that simple.

As far as her actual messages: she's off the whole week, she has the baby daddy thing, she's bored, but she has her show to watch. She replies, then doesn't. It's a lil too wishy-washy. Give her a break for a few days and see what happens. She crossing the 49%/51% margins a lot.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Waaaaay too much back and forth texting. You are using it as the bulk of your communication, that's why you're getting frustrated at the response time. In face to face talking there are no 3 hour gaps between responses.

Use texts to set up a time to meet..only. No need to send and wait, send and wait a million messages to get a cheesy 2-word answer at the end of the night and all the while neither of you meet. She either meets you at set time, or not. It really is that simple.

As far as her actual messages: she's off the whole week, she has the baby daddy thing, she's bored, but she has her show to watch. She replies, then doesn't. It's a lil too wishy-washy. Give her a break for a few days and see what happens. She crossing the 49%/51% margins a lot.
This

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It later at night, I saw she had read my message but she didn't answer. So the next morning I say "I am going to take that as a no then lol"
This was bad, made you come off as insecure and little needy right off the bat.

So I said well if you get free wednesday we will go out. Again, she reads my message and takes forever to answer. This time I dont say anything. She finally responds with maybe we can lol. I change the topic again.
Why would you ask her out again, whens he never really gave you an answer the previous time?

She's trying to get a better feel for you and you are coming off as a horny rabbit that's too eager.

The day we might hangout comes around. I say that before I get on with my day, do you know if you can hang yet.
Again, your putting her above you with the way your asking if you two are gonna hang out.

We pick a time and she asks what we will do. So we decided to go play pool.
This was solid, even though way you got there was rocky, the whole point is to get her out again and you succeeded here.

We start texting again that night.
Why?! You just saw her earlier in the evening? Let her imagination increase her attraction for you. Your suffocating her with too much attention; women are like cats, they like a challenge; your anything but that.

I then offer that if she wanted I could come over and make her unbored. She didn't answer back.
Again, stop constantly offering to hang out, you look waaaaaaaaaay too eager, and that kills attraction.

So I tell her that I was going to say I could have came over later to watch it and see if it was good.
Go back and read just how many times you suggested getting together in such a short time frame and then look at home many times she was receptive to you.

She doesnt seem like she texts a lot usually. Would you guys consider this flakey behaviour on her part? Should I keep trying or just drop it?
No, she's not flakey; your suffocating her with too much attention. You don't have a handle on the basics of how attraction works.

And she would be initiating more texts with you and be eager to see you IF you weren't always suggesting it yourself.

Attention is your currency with women, use it wisely.

PIMP

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't talked to her for a few days. I contacted her and tried to set up a hangout for us to watch a show together. She said if her son was asleep then yeah sure we will see lol. So I responded with an okay sounds good! She then told me not to get my hopes up.

Is this girl playing games with me or blowing me off or what?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
I hadn't talked to her for a few days. I contacted her and tried to set up a hangout for us to watch a show together. She said if her son was asleep then yeah sure we will see lol. So I responded with an okay sounds good! She then told me not to get my hopes up.

Is this girl playing games with me or blowing me off or what?

LOL Dude, you're a glutton for punishment! She's playing you AND blowing you off. More wishy-washy answers. This is now an official NEXT. This bıtch is a ****tease.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
LOL Dude, you're a glutton for punishment! She's playing you AND blowing you off. More wishy-washy answers. This is now an official NEXT. This bıtch is a ****tease.
You could be right, but I don't think so. Not just yet anyways. Obviously we knew she was not going to come through. When she did say no though, she offered another day. Which I wasnt free. So i offered sometime next week. She said that may work. So this will be the last straw. If I dont get something solid set up for this week. Buh-Bye!