Is this disrpectful of my friend/girlfriend or both? What to do..

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't seen my GF other then running into her at work for little bit each day this week for about 2 weekends. So this is the first weekend in a littlebit we can really go hang out. Anyway, she tells me of one of our friends who invites her to go to some club for a charity or something. He had a few tickets and decides he is taking a few girls. She told me and i acted a little distant and she sensed i was upset and said if i didn't want her to go, she wouldn't. I told her to do w/e she wants and i dont care.

So basically i'm pissed that my friend asked my GF in the first place w/out asking me permission or inviting me..and my GF seems like she wants to go when this guy (not a threat to take my gf, trust me..has money but even more fat) did some nasty stuff to her this past week. Does she even realize it's the first nite we can hangout and she is going with him and some other girl?

What should i do? Who should i be upset with? How should i express it?

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion

Its tough because you cant act like she can pull whatever she feels like when she wants to, but at the same time she cant know you are bothered by it.

So you have to make you point in a discreet mannor that saves face.

You cant be openly mad at her, or get upset, then she knows that you are quite attached and the power has shifted somewhat to her.

You cant pretend like it never happened.

My advice would be to have some revenge, but in a nice way,

if you have a friend who happens to be a girl, whom your gf doesnt know about, the next time she asks to go out or hang-out with you tell her that you have plans "Oh i have plans tonight to see (name) she's just old friend of mine, we havent seen each other in ages"

Now in this situation, just act like your not bothered by it, or threatned

No harm done.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be concerned.. Your friend dissed you like a sack of potatoes.

Just call your friend up and tell him what he did is not cool with you. Listen to his BS excuse and halfed ass attempt to apologise and then say everything is cool. Then dump this friend and never have much to do with him again.

Or

Tell your GF shes not going but she can tell him that she is coming. So on the day, she doesn't turn up and diss his sorry ass. Punk him and puck him good. Also dump his sorry ass and have nothing to do with him again.

Reaction score
So, YOUR friend is iviting YOUR GIRLFRIEND without YOU? :crackup: Don't you see anything wrong with that? He's dissing you to your face and its very dissrespectful.

Do what you will but know he is phucking with you.... and he wants your girl.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh,

Another sad day on sosuave.net. My fellow Don Juan your GF and Friend is disrespecting you.

Your GF should of said “no” or “Yes I would like to come if ONLY my BOYFRIEND can come as well.” Preferable no but either or is better then yes let me ask. Lol

She wants to go with a single dude that is horny and even said wants to go out to a club with a bunch of girls and before she goes she wants your permission before she goes out wh0rein. That way when the shyt hits the fan she can say “You said it was OK.”

I just can’t believe you said, “It’s up to you. I don’t care. “

Come on brotha you do care you can’t fool nobody. You should of said NO! Maybe that’s what she wanted you to say. Maybe it was a really lousy messed up shyt test to see if you were MAN enough to put your foot down and said NO! And you failed either way.

Now as far as this is conceren

Originally posted by shark
What should i do? Who should i be upset with? How should i express it?
You already answered that question.

Originally posted by shark
So basically i'm pissed that my friend asked my GF in the first place w/out asking me permission or inviting me..and my GF seems like she wants to go when this guy (not a threat to take my gf, trust me..has money but even more fat) did some nasty stuff to her this past week.

Always follow your Gut! Do not let your “don’t want to hurt nobody’s” feelings with how you feel. So if it’s not to late Tell your GF NO she can’t go and tell your frined it wasn’t cool what he did and he needs to Step off from your GF.