Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this considered Don Juanish, aka how should i handle this.

Heyzeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so quick background: skip to below to skip background

Met this girl in my accounting class, nice girl (seemingly so far), dresses somewhat classy (doesn't where slutty or hoish/very revealing clothes, has nice style and fashion), doesn't seem to be stuck up so far (she works and pays her way through school etc) and so seems somewhat more conservative and old fashioned. I say seems cause well you never really know these days especially so soon right, lol.

anyways, had some quick coffee with her after class thursday night, set up a date for saturday and got her number, called her saturday afternoon to tell her what time to be at school (i live on campus she doesn't and where to park and to give her my number so she could call me when she gets on campus to let me know she was there) and gave her the general idea of what we would do, ended the convo and said see ya tonight, total phone convo time ~2 min if that.

met up with her later that night, went to dinner and a movie (put my arm around her, she didn't resist but i'm not sure how into it she was), came up to my place after movie talked for about 30 min, walked her to her car said goodnight and see you tues, and gave each other a hug goodnight.

Resisted urge to call and say "hope you got home safe tonight was fun" or some lame crap like i might of done a few years ago. Didn't call her at all, and talked to her next when i saw her in class tuesday. So i talked to her after class tuesday, asked what she was up to and she said nothing. So I invited her back to my place saying why don't you come hang out for awhile, i don't have anything special planned but you could have some of the food i have to cook for myself since i'm hungry and we could hang out and watch some tv and something, she said sure. So she came over, ate some food, thanked me for it, we watched some tv, talked for awhile, i tried some light kino touched her feet a little and her arms, no good opening for a kiss presented itself then i walked her to her car and hugged her goodnight.

end background

Tonight i talked to her after class, asked her what she was up to and she said she was getting dinner with her family tonight, so i didn't invite her over or anything. I just said "what are you doing tomorrow night, you should come over and we'll watch a movie or do something fun"

I know she is busy this saturday and sunday with family stuff she told me about over a week ago.

WHen i said she could come over on friday she didn't say no and she didn't act distant or unreceptive, she just said "i think i [may] have something going on tomorrow night but am not sure, this whole weekend is so busy for me" and she was apologetic, seemed somewhat genuine.

She then said "I'll call you tomorrow and let you know if i have anything planned." I then said "okay cool that sounds good, give me a call and let me know what's [up or going on]. Don't remember exactly what I said.

So Here's My Plans/question:

I'm thinking it may be a test.

No matter what i am not going to call her tomorrow or this weekend, if she doesn't call me back tomorrow then i will just not worry about it and then i will probably give her a call monday to see if she wants to go over some of the problems for our test tuesday, or maybe just wait till i see her after class tuesday to talk to her.

Now if she does call me back tomorrow and says she isn't available then i'll just be like "oh okay cool well i'll talk to you monday or something then, have fun with your friends and family this weekend, see ya mon or tues, later"

Main question

If she calls tomorrow and says she is free to hang out should i say:

A

"oh dang, ha, i sort of figured you would probably be busy tonight and i already made plans with my friends so i can't come out tonight, maybe we could hang out monday or tuesday night, anyways, so yeah i can't go out tonight" and then basically finish the idle chat and end the convo.

or B

"Okay sounds cool, why don't you be here at 8 then" say goodbye and end convo.

I'm thinking that if she calls earlier in the day like say around 1 or 2 i should say option B, but if she calls later in the day like around 6 or so that i should say option A.

That way i'm not making myself appear to available and that way she knows that if she doesn't call and confirm early then i'm liable to have made other plans with my friends.

I'm wondering though, since she's slightly older (26) and seems more old fashioned would she probably be more adult and mature in which case as long as i don't regularly make myself too available i shouldn't have a problem, in which case i would then currently be thinking too much into this.

Last edited:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry too much on what YOU are going to do.

ball is in her court. do NOT chase if she does not reciprocate. what YOU DO (or don't do) is not that important here. it's what she decides to do.

if she shows disinterest and one way or another, you show interest, you are doing yourself no favors.

it may be a test but you lose by showing interest.

delta

Heyzeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
so your saying if she calls and says she's available i should just go ahead and meet up with her rather than pretending to make plans (or actually making plans, might do this, westwood would be nice to go to with my friends) and acting like something came up and am busy?

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't sound like she's jerking you around. so i would go out with her.

maybe to show that you weren't waiting by the phone - "actually, i might have to hang out with blah blah blah... i figured you would be busy blah blah... let me get back to you blah blah" and then go?

i'm not an expert but that's my two cents. cuz if you everyone plays games like this constantly, it could slip away out of sheer gameyness! ball's in her court, if she hits it back, play. my warning was against going after her if she DIDN'T hit it back.

delta

Heyzeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she texted me saying "hi it's _____. I have plans with my friend ______ tonight. Have a good weekend!"

so i just texted her back about 10 min or so later saying "ok, well hope you have a fun weekend too, ttyl"

kept it short and simple.

so we'll see.....

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good.

don't sweat it. you go completely casual and non-chalant (IMPORTANT skill... the ability to seemingly not care).

and remember, it might be that you have to next this chick. if it comes to it, don't hesitate. pull the trigger and move on. cuz as i said, pursuing when she shows disinterest does you no favors... it makes her run faster.

but that decision is probably a ways off so keep playing.

luck.

delta

Heyzeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well atleast that's one thing i know i'm good at.

I'm not the type of guy who calls back over and over and over. Like i'll call a chick after getting her number to set something up. If we set something up and later on she cancels or if she is just to busy that one weekend i'll give her another chance and i'll call her one more time some time the next week to set plans up for that weekend or something. If i call and she doesn't answer i'll either leave her a message saying "it's so and so and to give me a call" or i'll hang up and call her maybe later on in the evening or the next day and if she doesn't answer leave her a message. If after i've left a message she doesn't call me back then F her, i'm not wasting my time and i'll never call her again.

If i feel a chick isn't interested in me or is blowing me off then i won't pursue.

I don't want to be with someone if they don't also want to be with me so if they aren't interested after i've made the initial move or had that first date then i'd really rather not waste my time and so don't bother trying to reinterest them or pursue them.

there's too many woman out there and i have too much other crap to do to try and pursue some chick who isn't very interested in me.

Besides it's more her loss than mine lol

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a little tip Heyzeus.

You asked if she does call should you blow her off and say you have to hang out with friends or should you just go out with her.

Here is my manuever when I find myself in the same situiation.

If she does call and is free (I know this case has been resolved but for later) then as soon as she brings that fact up immediatley tell her hold on and you'll call her back in 5 minutes.

Hang up the phone, what 5 minutes, and then call her back and sound kind of releived. Say, "Whew, I'm glad you're free. The boys were trying to drag me to the club and I really don't feel like getting f'ed up tonight. You just made the perfect excuse for me not to go."

Works like a charm everytime.

BTW, I discovered this technique when the boys really were trying to drag me out and I dind't feel like drinking and luckily Girly Mcgee calls up. Now I always use it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your communication, especially texts, fun and exciting. 'Have a nice weekend' is kinda bleh, you know what I mean?

She asks what you've been doing? - 'Drowning kittens.'

She says she's busy with her friends? - 'Ok you have your lesbian fun'

Calibrate it to your own personality by all means, but use every opportunity to illustrate how you are not like the other guys.

And don't make the mistake of thinking, this chicks special I have to treat her with kid gloves and not offend her. Classic AFC mistake.

Otherwise sounds like your handling things well.