Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this an Alpha pose? (Pic attached)

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dunno if it's an 'alpha pose' or not but hey, you got a woman on either arm haven't you?? I'd say that was pretty alpha! :cool:

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
muscles don't make you an alpha..that's a childish definition..muscles don't define who you are and can definitely cover up any deficiencies..and it works on people like you
needle in ass=alpha ???

crossed arms=hiding/uncomfortable

with all that said...HE WAS ASKED TO POSE LIKE THAT..it's called a photoshoot
the models don't choose how they stand..photographers tell them what to do

AND

I'VE WATCHED HIM BEFORE..he's been my favorite even before he began whooping eveeryone else's asses...and so far, ive never seen him cross his arms in a competition..

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
muscles don't make you an alpha..that's a childish definition..muscles don't define who you are and can definitely cover up any deficiencies..and it works on people like you
needle in ass=alpha ???.
who said it's about just the muscles? The guy's been the strongest man 5 times, 6 if they didn't exclude him for testing positive on coke (which is pretty ridiculous because everyone is on dope at these competitions). You don't become a 5 time champion when you're not alpha.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
jeffthechef said:
muscles don't make you an alpha..that's a childish definition..
Yes, I've always said that. Guys think if they walk and stand like a perked-up Stallion, women are going to fawn over them, until they realize it doesn't work that way. My natural posture of walking and standing is like that of a perked-up Stallion, and at first, I used to think it would help me out in the game, but little did I realize, it would actually do sh*t for me. Again, it's not about how you look(most women could seriously care less), it's about making them "feel"(your game), as well as other factors.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSCLES.
BEING THE STRONGEST OR SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ALPHA.

Spending your time in a gym does not make you alpha. There are numerous alphas who have never lifted a weight in their life. There are also many alphas who have never read a book. Alpha is more about attitude and natural disposition.

Thus, muscles and intellect may help a person become and remain an alpha; alpha is not some level that you reach and remain on forever without work.

It's like being in a pool. The alpha is the deep end, and to remain on this level, one must continue to tread water. If he stops working at improving his life and thus falls into the life of a beta or worse, he must either drown or return to the shallow end where he must be one of the children.

One final note regarding your example. After Marius turns 80 and all his muscles begin to transform into flab and diminish, does he too cease to be an alpha?

We must not define alpha by such things as muscles, wealth, or intellect.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
ALPHA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSCLES.
BEING THE STRONGEST OR SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ALPHA.
yes it does. You don't beat the competition by having a beta mindset. The fact alone that he is the number one strongest man in the world means he's alpha.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
Hey guys, looking for your input

http://photos-b-6.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...642024711397_122605049_38752793_2466138_n.jpg

It's my facebook display pic... from a wedding banquet. Feel free to tear it apart.
As a photographer, the only thing I would say is that you should be standing up straight or leaning back slightly. Because you are sort of bending down slightly to your right, it draws the attention away from your chest and toward the gap between your body and the girl's. The way a masculine pose should look is for the guy to be standing naturally and the girls orienting themselves on either side to look the best. In short, its typically the females responsibility to change her pose to accommodate the male, not the other way around.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
crossed arms=hiding/uncomfortable
Not quite, it depends how you are crossing your arms... If you're just crossing them, then it means you have a closed atitude, and that's all that it means. If you're crosing your arms but kind of holding them in a type of self-hug, then that means you're feeling insecure. Psychologist say that that's because as a kid our mothers used to hug us in this way when we were feeling bad, and that's the "adult" version of it. Curious thing huh?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good pose. Keep it.

trv26, you're a d.ick. I'd take an Indian chick over a Brittish cow any day of the week.

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH!

An alpha pose is a pose that your don't think about and don't question. You have full confidence that because YOUR the one in the photo that you are surely ALPHA.

This threads wack.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:

trv26, you're a d.ick. I'd take an Indian chick over a Brittish cow any day of the week.
Neg-repped (8 times over) for that!!!! How would you guys those women, on the scale of 1 to 10? I'm not hating, just stating facts. My point was he'd likely get more credit from other women if the women on his arm were better looking. Apologies to OP if he took offense.

And the person accusing me of being racist......you do realise im of indian-origin right!!

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:

Except that you don't know what "typical" Indian chicks looks like. Those two are most likely not Indian at all. In fact they look like they are from the Phillipines or another S East Asian country.

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You suited up
2. Smiling
3. 2 chiks

i say dat good as
and btw to that captain harlock guy whos said
"you dont beat your competition by having a better mind set"

YOU BEAT YOUR COMPETITION BY HAVING A BETTER MIND SET!
your mind set is 50% of your game if that guy didnt have a good mind set he couldve never won 5 times
remeber its not how u dress or how you look its how u feel
he may look like an alpha but he might not be