Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a time to NEXT?

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been flirting with this girl at work for about 2 weeks off and on. We'd usually just text message each other silly things to make us laugh.

Well she had a boyfriend at the time and they have been together for a long time. Well she told me today that they broke things off. So I thought to myself that this is a good sign (for me anyway) to move in.

So I told her that she is too young to be tied down and she should play the field a little while she still can. She said "yeah your right."

A few hours had passed and I was getting really bored and anxious so I texted her and asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. But here is the deal. She told me she still loves whats-his-name and she just doesn't want anything to do with any boys right now at all.

So I'm thinking NEXT and not look back. Even if she does decide she wants to try it.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me it's time for you to get a new job, she is gonna tell every girl at work you want her behind. When you hear lots of giggling, that's what they are talking about. But don't sweat, just walk up to them and poke them in the eyes..

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
I have been flirting with this girl at work for about 2 weeks off and on. We'd usually just text message each other silly things to make us laugh.

Well she had a boyfriend at the time and they have been together for a long time. Well she told me today that they broke things off. So I thought to myself that this is a good sign (for me anyway) to move in.

So I told her that she is too young to be tied down and she should play the field a little while she still can. She said "yeah your right."

A few hours had passed and I was getting really bored and anxious so I texted her and asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. But here is the deal. She told me she still loves whats-his-name and she just doesn't want anything to do with any boys right now at all.

So I'm thinking NEXT and not look back. Even if she does decide she wants to try it.
If she wants to try it, try it. If not, next her.

Warning... company ink is bad for your shirt.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes I know, but I'm not wanting to sit around and wait. I beleive I have already given her a fair enough chance. I'm definately not gonna call her anymore.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
yes I know, but I'm not wanting to sit around and wait. I beleive I have already given her a fair enough chance. I'm definately not gonna call her anymore.
Yeah, i'd just flirt around and game some other chicks outside of work.

If she figures that she is missing out, well, it's in your power to decide whether to be nice or not and give her the chance to have some fun.