Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a test?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

What up playas...

Right now I am talking to 3 girls...1 of which is moving back into town on saturday...she has a good personality but sounds kind of emotional sometimes. 1 I have another date with monday, I talk on the phone with regularly....

AND

the last one is for sure the hottest gentlemen so we know what we are dealing with...

SHYT TEST?

She called me the other night and I continued to avoid her questions, bust her chops, give her wrong anwsers, play with her....Play with my balls, oh wait my bad...

Anyhew, she told me to call her the next day and she kept telling me what I find attractive in a woman, and how my other dates went. I pretty much told her they didn't do nothing for me personality wise...Thats it, if she kept nagging, then I get C+F - I do not give out more info than needed!

Is this a test?

I called her yesturday and she didn't pick up but i know chicks like this (her voice mail is even full right now) they get called once, and then called 50 more times b/c she didn't anwser....I stayed cool and it actually came naturally...If she doesn't want to pick up oh well...but is this a test?

If it is....did I pass?

Did I fail?

Do I need to call again?

Wow I normally don't ask so many ?'s about a woman at the beginning, can you say attachment? hahaha

PEACE

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's a test. I don't reckon she would have asked you what you find attractive in a woman if she weren't interested. Also she was curious (perhaps even jealous) about your other dates.

Try again, but wait a few days if you've already rung at least twice or/and left a message. I could be wrong, but my guess is she's interested.

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi there.

You are doing pretty good man, and you know what you are doing. GREAT.

She is interesting on you, and, HELL YEA, she is testing you. As you said: don’t give her any direct answer. Keep busting on her.

When you called her, she didn’t answer the phone, and she knows it. She wants to see whether you are a desperate or cool. Therefore, be cool, wait her replay at least four to five days, and call her back. Meanwhile, pursue your other chicks, and always be busy.

If she asks you your previous chicks tell her that you were dating stripper or other man or 80 year young woman who got a lot of many. DON’T GIVE HER ANY DIRECT ANSWER.

Good luck man.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys...I know what to do in this situation just thought I'd raise a bell to other ally cats.

I just didn't know if it was a test or how many days to wait...

Now I do!

PEACE

Reaction score
Let me tell you the truth, big guy.

IT'S ALL A TEST. EVERY LITTLE THING SHE SAYS TO YOU IS EITHER A TEST, OR IN PREPERATION FOR A TEST. SO BE ON YOUR GUARD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

And I think you pulled it off ok. So far, you seem to be doing well, at least according to your post.

So there you have it.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually when girls want to talk on the phone and ask those "***** tests" I give vague answers and prepare to end my conversation as quickly as possible. Once they start they keep HAMMERING down. Not saying yous hould avoid phone convos because if a convo is good and you notice there is little game being played out (an actual discussion by a girl) then that's ok. Just remember to keep any "long convos" to 30 min max.