Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a legit blowoff?

Reaction score
WCS14 said:
That is a stupid comparison, as I am not a celebrity
That's what makes you a chump, you are Don Jaun the biggest **** and best man on earth to her, if you aren't you can't expect her to think of you as the man she wants or needs! You really think girls like being with celebrities? Once the thrill of money and fame is gone they are hounded constantly by cameras... They hate life! Unless they are totally into the 24/7 on cam lifestyle with armed guards crap. Think about it. Most guys are the same way though sadly, I'd love to **** Sandra Bullock myself, **** I'm better looking than the guy that cheated on her and I bet I can show her a good time just as good as he can without a camera crew following us... **** that!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the celebrity comparison is 100% flawless. Safe to say that many guys here would flake on their own dates if they had a chance to hang out with their favorite movie or sports or celebrity star. It's not just exclusive to women.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Have Much to Learn Grasshopper

WCS14 said:
That is a stupid comparison, as I am not a celebrity
Actually it's not a "stupid comparison," and your answer (or the lack thereof,) revealed something that you're ready to admit. If did have a date with Christian Bale the following would or wouldn't of happened.

1) She wouldn't of flaked

2) That would have been on the verge of cardiac arrest, but she would have made very effort to make that date.

3) She would have kicked it for only a few minutes.

4) Made a counter office.

5) Offer that Bale come her house.

Sure you're not a celebrity, but at a minimum you should at least be treated like she has high interest in you. By figuring out how she would handle things with a celebrity, is a good barometer of how she's handling things with you and her interest level. :up:

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, your goal in dating is to bang as many chicks as you possibly can

Your objective is to spend the least amount of time, money, and effort on women

You already spent too much time on this chick with nothing to show for it.....your goal and objective will not be accomplished!!

What's the point of calling her up for another date?

Most importantly, what do YOU think you're going to get out of it?

You had 3 dates with this chick and the most you got was a 1 second kiss......she canceled the 4th date.

Does this sound like a girl who is interested and attracted to you?

In Baseball you have 3 strikes.....you need to adopt a 3 strikes rule yourself......this chick has struck out....and you were willing to give her an extra strike to prolong the game.....and what did she do?....she made a excuse to cancel the date.

Women will determine within the first few minutes of meeting you if they will sleep with you or not.

Why do you think they fvck guys on the first date or wait at least until the 2nd to put out?.....because they already predetermined that after they first met you.....they will know if the guy is worth it or not.

Interest and attraction are the two key factors that determines whether you will get into her pants.....if both are not there...then you won't be getting laid.

Let's look at your situation realistically.....you had 3 dates.....and what did you get for all you troubles?....nothing.....a quick peck....she canceled the 4th date....do you see any real interest and attraction in this scenario?

This chick spent enough time with you already to know whether she likes you or not.....after the 2nd date she would have known if she was still on the fence....nothing escalated on the third date....which is why she canceled the 4th date, because she didn't see anything happening and did something else instead.

Chicks blow off guys that they don't like.....chicks make excuses so they don't have to hang out....I've gone out with chicks who flaked on guys so they could hang out with me.....they send long winded texts or short texts making up lies to get out of it....this is nothing new.

Interested chicks will always want to hang out with you......I had a chick show up sick for a date because she wanted to chill....a couple of others who were actually sick, still wanted to chill....those are interested girls!!

The last date I went on was Thursday night....I met this chick before Christmas but I was putting her off....her grandparents are in town this week and she still wanted to hang out......had a good make out session at the end of the date....that is an interested girl

Met a hot blonde chick on December 28th....but my plans changed and was leaving town on the 30th....so I called her the next day told her I was leaving and won't be back.... .told her we should go out tonight instead...she said she was doing things with her friends but could get out of it...she called me back 5 minutes later and said she was free to hang out.....we also had sex on the first date.

Both of these chicks had interest and attraction......they made an EFFORT to hang out....they changed plans....chicks will change plans if the are attracted to you because they want to see you....they don't make excuses....they are excited to see you.....they also either make out or have sex with you because they are attracted.

If a chick is not making a real effort to see you, then she is not interested.....you should start looking elsewhere.

If something does actually come up, then the chick will still hang out with you on another day when she calls you.

I'm not sure why guys on here want to keep calling a flake for a date....you aren't going to get anything out of it....uninterested chicks won't fvck you...if that's your intended goal....it's a waste of time!!

WCS14 said:
She said "please don't think I am just blowing you off"
Let this chick put her money where her mouth is.....see if she is really blowing you off....you already texted her back.....leave it at that.

Don't call her or text her at all.....there is no point....see if she calls or texts you....then wait until she shows some interest in you first before you ask her out again....this is how you should deal with flakes....otherwise you waste your time chasing a chick who has no interest in you.

Remember, uninterested chicks won't fvck you.....so why would you spend all your time trying to get them out on a date?..... that doesn't make any sense to me.

Read my threads on how to deal with flakes and uninterested chicks!!

Skip the Flakes and Fvck the dates!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204155

Uninterested chicks won't fvck you

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208637

EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WCS14 said:
She is 29, no college degree and on her sexual market value decline
Then why the hell are you wasting your time with her?....if you're in great shape at 36, you should have other women that you can date instead of a flake....this doesn't make sense to me.

Her step dad is trying to set her up with a guy who he find suitable.....that guy is you.....because he doesn't like the other guys she dates....the problem is, she isn't attracted to you, because you are not like the guys she is attracted to ....this is why you aren't getting anywhere with her.

WCS14 said:
This chick.has dated ******* loser guyz in the past and I am a normal looking straight edge guy who is not prick to girls I like.
That's the reason right there she isn't attracted to you....how do you know they are losers?.....she was fvcking them, so she must have liked them.

WCS14 said:
As for me not making out with her in three dates? Perhaps she felt awkward making out
If she is feeling awkward making out, that means she is NOT attracted to you......awkwardness is lack of attraction....all you're doing is making excuses for her lack of attraction

WCS14 said:
Why would a girl with.zero interest say "please just dont think I am blowing you off"?
C'mon man...get with it!! Girls will say all kinds of sh!t to you....doesn't mean any of it is true....she thinks you're a nice guy, but she isn't attracted to you.

WCS14 said:
You.guyz.are thinking in black and white too much and telling me to throw in the towel too early.
I never told you to "throw in the towel"......I told you to take this chick at her word....Let her be the one to contact you if she is really isn't "blowing you off", otherwise you are wasting your time....you refuse to listen to any advice....why did you even bother to sign up for help if you're not going to listen?

WCS14 said:
There are too.many variables.going.on.here for.me to believe she has zero.interest since she has not shown ANY BLATANT low interest.
Really....no holding hands, no kissing, no making out, no physical contact, no sex, no calls or texts from her, her blowing off your 4th date doesn't constitute any blatant low interest to you? LOL :crackup:

WCS14 said:
I have had no.contact since Thursday, I will be assertive and aggressive with a phone call On Monday like a real man.
If she wasn't blowing you off, don't you think she would get in contact with you already?

Let's say she is blowing you off......that means that she was lying to you about being sick.....that means she doesn't want to go out with you.....that means she has no interest in you....that means she is disrespecting you.....that means you won't be getting into her pants....and you want to call her up on Monday like a man?

Her interest level isn't going to skyrocket from Thursday to Monday when you decide to call......that's why you wait to hear from her if she is actually interested in you.

Being assertive and aggressive doesn't mean sh!t if the chick isn't into you

Meet other chicks who will give you positive results instead of getting negative results from a chick who doesn't like you.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
In Baseball you have 3 strikes.....you need to adopt a 3 strikes rule yourself......this chick has struck out....and you were willing to give her an extra strike to prolong the game.....and what did she do?....she made a excuse to cancel the date.
Unless you've adopted the NFL playoff tournament format, which is one and done.

buzzin_frog said:
I've gone out with chicks who flaked on guys so they could hang out with me.....they send long winded texts or short texts making up lies to get out of it....this is nothing new.

Interested chicks will always want to hang out with you......I had a chick show up sick for a date because she wanted to chill....a couple of others who were actually sick, still wanted to chill....those are interested girls!!

The last date I went on was Thursday night....I met this chick before Christmas but I was putting her off....her grandparents are in town this week and she still wanted to hang out......had a good make out session at the end of the date....that is an interested girl

Met a hot blonde chick on December 28th....but my plans changed and was leaving town on the 30th....so I called her the next day told her I was leaving and won't be back.... .told her we should go out tonight instead...she said she was doing things with her friends but could get out of it...she called me back 5 minutes later and said she was free to hang out.....we also had sex on the first date.

Both of these chicks had interest and attraction......they made an EFFORT to hang out....they changed plans....chicks will change plans if the are attracted to you because they want to see you....they don't make excuses....they are excited to see you.....they also either make out or have sex with you because they are attracted.
The ^^^^ is a perfect example of the Celebrity Theory, dude generated enough interest in these chicks that they treated him in the same way thwy would a celebrity. Now what do you thing of Rex's "stupid comparison."

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man.

It is not as black and white as you think.

Not sure if I mntioned this, but I was set up with this girl. It was my old boss stepdaughter, I went into the house since she still lives at home. Her mother also works for the same organization as me.

As for me not making out with her in three dates? Perhaps she felt awkward making out

With a guy who knows her parents in a car in front of her house early in dating. Perhaps she moved too fast with the last guy she liked and scared him off? Maybe i was sending.her mixed signals myself?

Why would a girl with.zero interest say "please just dont think I am blowing you off"?

So, why wouldnt I.give it another shot? Perhaps she is the type of girl.who.never initiates a text with a guy no matter how much she likes him because she is old fashioned.

You.guyz.are thinking in black and white too much and telling me to throw in the towel
too early.

There are too.many variables.going.on.here for.me to believe she has zero.interest since she has not shown ANY BLATANT low interest.

I have had no.contact since Thursday, I will be assertive and aggressive with a phone call
On Monday like a real man.

If she "flakes" again, then its.done.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
I dont know man.

Not sure if I mntioned this, but I was set up with this girl. It was my old boss stepdaughter, I went into the house since she still lives at home. Her mother also works for the same organization as me.

With a guy who knows her parents in a car in front of her house early in dating. Perhaps she moved too fast with the last guy she liked and scared him off? Maybe i was sending.her mixed signals myself?

So, why wouldnt I.give it another shot? Perhaps she is the type of girl.who.never initiates a text with a guy no matter how much she likes him because she is old fashioned.

You.guyz.are thinking in black and white too much and telling me to throw in the towel
too early.

I have had no.contact since Thursday, I will be assertive and aggressive with a phone call

No we are telling you the way things work and you refuse to believe them, which is your choice. A woman is not going to become suddenly attracted to you on date 4 if she wasn't on dates 1-3. And the fact that she was "setup" with you makes me think the only reason you got past date 1 was because they pushed her into two more dates to "give it a chance".

Sorry bro, not trying to burst your bubble but this isn't going to end the way you want it to...

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
No we are telling you the way things work and you refuse to believe them, which is your choice. A woman is not going to become suddenly attracted to you on date 4 if she wasn't on dates 1-3. And the fact that she was "setup" with you makes me think the only reason you got past date 1 was because they pushed her into two more dates to "give it a chance".

Sorry bro, not trying to burst your bubble but this isn't going to end the way you want it to...

True, yes you could be right and probably are.

This chick.has dated ******* loser guyz in the past and I am a normal looking straight
edge guy who is not prick to girls I like.

However, I am proud of how I.handled it. I had all the dates planned out, did not show up.with gifts, did not overdo it with texts, and did not kiss her ass.

I will give it one more shot just in case she wasnt playing hard to.get.

The outcome is doubtful, but why not try.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
True, yes you could be right and probably are.

This chick.has dated ******* loser guyz in the past and I am a normal looking straight
edge guy who is not prick to girls I like.
That's the whole problem right here....girls eventually want to marry a guy like you...safe, predictable, always know what they are getting...

They like to bang guys like them...bad boys, unpredictable, sometimes a**holes to them, etc...

And guess what...while she's one the phone and you are her shoulder to cry on, as soon as she hangs up the phone, that dude is going to be coming over to rail her again...

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
That's the whole problem right here....girls eventually want to marry a guy like you...safe, predictable, always know what they are getting...

They like to bang guys like them...bad boys, unpredictable, sometimes a**holes to them, etc...

And guess what...while she's one the phone and you are her shoulder to cry on, as soon as she hangs up the phone, that dude is going to be coming over to rail her again...

Did I ever say I acted liked a nice guy or wuss? She NEVER once mention other guyz to me on our dates? No........

All I heard from her step Dad is they dont like guys.she dates and she even mentioned that on our first date. She seems like the artsy type who goes for guys with Tattoos,
Piercings etc. I have none of that.

I am 36 in shape, all my hair, fit, cultured with a good job.

She is 29, no college degree and on her sexual market value decline when according to experts men in their late 30s are at their peak. Why I am letting this one girl get to me i dont know why.

I

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
Why does dating have to be all these mind games?
Because women are emotional, they base everything off how they feel, unlike men who use reason/logic. Women run 90% off their feelings.

I almost feel like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Your frame of mind is in the wrong place. The examples you provided below are with the women as the "prize" in mind. You need to adjust that to make women see YOU as the treasure to be won.

You don't open the car door for the chick (which I didn't) you lack manners and have no chivalry (turn-off)

You open the car door for the chick (you are too nice). Once again, a turn-off.

The gentlemanly thing and decent thing to do would be to text her. How are you feeling? But no, I can't I would not be a challenge and I would be too nice.
You can do that ONCE she has surrendered to you and her interest level is sky high. Doing that early on makes you unattractive because it:

1) takes away the challenge; aka she knows she has you invested and she hasn't even got naked with you

2) shows her that you care/developing feelings for her again without her deserving them. Women want to feel like they are winning you over. If you just roll over and play dead, you lose.

I think disappearing for a week after going out on three dates (one very long date too) is a bit much.
This sentence is the perfect summary of why this situation is set up to fail. You are overly concerned with how you will come off if you wait a week to contact her.

Instead you should be living life, meeting other girls and when you disappear if this girl has enough interest she will either eagerly contact you to get together OR be very open or change her schedule to see you the next time you ask her out.

Make her sweat it out a bit, she hasn't had a problem doing it to you and look how well its working.

PIMP

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
I dont know man.

too early.

I think you hate to admit it's game over with this one.

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have not contacted this girl since Thursday, in fact she is the one who sent the last text Thursday night (her text did not illicit a response).

I figure I will give it one more shot; I have nothing to lose and don't give a damn about rejection.

When would you contact her? I was thinking tomorrow night.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Boy, Boy, Boy

WCS14 said:
All I heard from her step Dad is they dont like guys.she dates and she even mentioned that on our first date. She seems like the artsy type who goes for guys with Tattoos, Piercings etc. I have none of that.

That oversized and bolded text is why you're f*cked in the game my friend. This chick is still obviously in her "rebellious stage,," is (more than likely) not f*cking with you because you're HER PARENTS CHOICE! So it isn't necessarily you that she's rejecting per se, but the choices that her parents are making for her.

Her rationale is that she isn't a child, this isn't that medieval Game of Thrones type of sh*t, and she doesn't come from a culture where arranged marriages are the norm. She feels that her parents shouldn't interfere in her life, least of all, they shouldn't interfere with the men she tries to date.

This is a long row for you to hoe, in that not only do you have to raise interest in a chick that's not feeling you. You also have to counter the resentment that she harbors towards her parents for interfering in her love life. With all that being said, you have to ask yourself, do REALLY want to be bothered with all of this?

Also, what's up with you messing with your co-workers daughter, there's too much potential for a cluster eff there.

WCS14 said:
I figure I will give it one more shot; I have nothing to lose and don't give a damn about rejection.
What do you realistically expect to be different about this date as opposed to the other ones?

WCS14 said:
When would you contact her? I was thinking tomorrow night.
I wouldn't.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
:down:

After she cancelled fourth date and did not offer a reschedule; I ignored her for 5 days and texted her again (just for one last shot)

Of course, she gets back to me and sounds receptive; asking me questions; lol.

I told her to let me know when she is free and it would be good to see her.

She replies: Okay I definitely will I just have to check my schedule and I will get back to you tomorrow (tomorrow was yesterday) I am STILL waiting for her a text....LMAO.

Well, yes, I can officially say IT IS NOW OVER! I gave it my all....

My only question is; if she wasn't interested after three dates

Why did she: A.) Even respond to my texts B.) Engage in conversation in the texts.

My theory: She is NOT interested in me romantically; but thought I was a nice guy and wanted to blow me off in the most subtle and nicest way possible since I know her family somewhat.

NEXT!!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Literally Have Pretty Things to Do

WCS14 said:

Why did she: A.) Even respond to my texts B.) Engage in conversation in the texts.
She was evaluating your worthiness.

WCS14 said:
My theory: She is NOT interested in me romantically; but thought I was a nice guy and wanted to blow me off in the most subtle and nicest way possible since I know her family somewhat. NEXT!!
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/288/8/a/avy_scott_by_allexxandhry-d4cxglt.png

That lovely lass with absolutely most angelic of faces is Avy Scott and Avy is an adult film actress. By the nature of the beast, booty movie girls have to be at a minimum pretty, some (like Avy Scott,) are just straight up gorgeous fantasy b*tches.

If ya boy were to completely, totally take leave of his senses, and had absolutely zero f*cks to give, Avy Scott would be one of three booty movie girls ole Rex would be tempted to don the cape for and try and save. As me and my boy THE INSECT, often say as it pertains to Avy, we'd approach her and be like, "What are you doin'? You don't have to do this. You can be as nasty as you want to be, just do it with me. Forgive my digression.

Now I say all of that to say this, Why is Avy Scott sucking and f*ckin' on tape? Why did Skyy Black feel the need to do a Ghetto Gaggers, scene which ended with her licking her own vomit out of a dog bowl? Why do women continuously return to abusive relationships? Who knows and more importantly who the f*ck cares. If men spent thehir precarious time worrying about the dumb sh*t women do, we'd never get sh*t done.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
:down:

After she cancelled fourth date and did not offer a reschedule; I ignored her for 5 days and texted her again (just for one last shot)

Of course, she gets back to me and sounds receptive; asking me questions; lol.

I told her to let me know when she is free and it would be good to see her.

She replies: Okay I definitely will I just have to check my schedule and I will get back to you tomorrow (tomorrow was yesterday) I am STILL waiting for her a text....LMAO.

Well, yes, I can officially say IT IS NOW OVER! I gave it my all....

My theory: She is NOT interested in me romantically; but thought I was a nice guy and wanted to blow me off in the most subtle and nicest way possible since I know her family somewhat.

NEXT!!

LOL. Didn't everybody tell you that was the case? :crazy: