Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this a good sign?

vanillasky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just went out to dinner on my first date with this chick. I was hella tired that night cause I worked graveyard the night before, so I warned her to slap me if i fell asleep, she laughed. But anyway the date went well and she pretty much talked on and on and being AFC by pretty much telling me her whole life story, i didn't really talk much and she kept asking me about myself and whenever i started talking she just like took over the convo again. i'm assuming this is a good sign, but also am thinking that i might have bored her cause i didn't talk much, but also not revealing much is a good thing right? Any help appreciated.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the usual method for finding out if a chick enjoyed the first date is to ask her on a second one.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
I believe the usual method for finding out if a chick enjoyed the first date is to ask her on a second one.

LOL....I could just smell the sarcasm in you voice, whether you intended it to be that way or not....:D

PIMP

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she liked your date.
Girls generally tend to end the date as quickly as posibble and shorten the convo (with general answers "yes" and "no", one word answers).
Yours was picking the convo up :)
That is generally a good sign.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who are blabber mouthes tend to talk talk talk till their blue in the face to anyone who'll listen. They crave the audience. Sitting there and doing nothing is no sure way they'll like you.

Did you smile throughout the ordeal or even pretended that you were listening intently when u weren't? What you could have done was be ****y and funny and bust her on everything she said. If what she says starts to bore you, just can pretend to fall asleep and snore out loud... This will hopefully get you a playful punch and a bit of leverage to transition into some kino..

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"she pretty much talked on and on"

Sounds like a normal girl to me. :)

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans are not as rational as you think they are so stop trying to rationalize every single situation. Important thing is, you were with this girl, had fun, and that's it. You can call her again when you get a chance and see if she's interested for another interesting evening out there. That's it.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well......I don't see you had any humour, C+F or kino there.

I wouldn't say it's a good sign, at the very least in a relationship/**** buddy think there should be good communication going both ways. I DO recognise you were tired and didn't give a fvck, I've totally been there, but at least TRY to put some humour in?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all the advice/comments given here is bad. dude, we're not mind readers to analyze and decode what went on, cause we don't.