Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there such a thing as too much sex?

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should you handle sex and a long term relationship? Should you ration it out? Should you only give it to her as a reward? My partner and I have sex all the time...I'm just wondering if I'm giving it too her to much..

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a voucher system is quite good, say "1hr of GorrillaPimp Love" vouchers (looks best if you get it printed on like a fancy certificate), then you can give these to your g/f, or you can also hand them out to cute girls at birthdays and what not!;)

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually as long as I can get it up I'm willing to have sex with my girl, but when I get it a LOT it becomes too much and I have a hard time getting hard (no pun intended) because I start thinking of it as more of a chore. When I was a virgin I never would have thought there's a thing as too much sex, but there is, and I have other things to do then stay in bed and screw all day. If it were up to my girl, we'd be doing just that, so I think giving her a couple days to miss it works to my benefit though.

Giving it to her as a reward or using "vouchers" isn't a good idea because then sex becomes somewhat of a tool/weapon for getting something. That's a terrible idea because she can easily do it to you too and you'll both end up fighting for control that way and not getting any in the meantime. Never use sex as a means of getting something from an LTR.

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a GF who would wake me up in the middle of the night for sex and would always want morning sex.

I thought it was great at first until I found out I always had to put in a proper showing, not just a quickie.

Quickly became a chore.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't ever ration sex out. ...your girl might go to the "Black" Market to get some.

Say hi to Tyrone for me.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sex ATLEAST twice a day, everyday. It is considered a rarity if I only have sex once a day. And if that happens, it is made up by having it extra the next day or something.

I can say I have met a total freak like myself.

M.A.C.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the problem man?
Think about that you could be single and don't get it too often...

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF there's no such thing as too much sex whats wrong with you man.
When it's two hours at bedtime, an hour at 3am, two hours at 8am and you're expected to pleasure her most of that time and keep it up the whole time, it CAN start to become a chore.

When getting sex is no longer an issue, even as a single, you'll find that there IS such a thing as too much sex with one person.

If it's with different women, that's another matter, but with a regular partner who is very demanding, the novelty quickly wears off.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playfulboy
When it's two hours at bedtime, an hour at 3am, two hours at 8am and you're expected to pleasure her most of that time and keep it up the whole time, it CAN start to become a chore.

When getting sex is no longer an issue, even as a single, you'll find that there IS such a thing as too much sex with one person.

If it's with different women, that's another matter, but with a regular partner who is very demanding, the novelty quickly wears off.
Yeah, you are maybe right.
It can set some pressure if you have to do it every time really good and not fast + really often...

Maybe you should try to take a litte distance for a couple of days, GorillaPimp.
It's maybe hard to say no though when your partner might think that you are no longer interested in her as much as you used to and she might go out and have it with someone else.
Have you ever mentioned this to her somehow?

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt,

I hope your freaky right hand doesn't ever get jealous of your freaky left hand cuz that could cause you some problems. j/k bro!

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends on who, or what, is controlled.

If you control the sex vs. if the sex controls you.

Also it's usually not noticed until late age, when it's too late, that you can use your sexual energy on things besides sex; e.g. actualizing your full potential.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a such thing as de - hy - dra - tion ?

No, actually, if you are doing her good, she will STAY with you even though her better mind is telling her to leave you.

I have never heard of a girl say that she dumped a guy because he gave her sex when she wanted it...lol!