Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there anything fun about attracting woman?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main theme to be maintaining your composure, keeping your cards close to chest and showing you are detached from her

well.. I find it to be very dull numbing and almost soul crushing

- by holding back your emotions, how do you experience anything nice if it’s constantly stifled?
- again by not communicating your interest in her, it’s like all the “good feeling emotions” go to the woman while you are just stuck constantly just focusing on how she feels nor you

- by being detached it inherently means there’s a level of disconnect with the woman and you cannot truly express how you feel about her at all, and in fact emotionally for yourself start to feel coldness towards her.

As someone who wants to improve w woman I understand this to be the case, however I have used similar tactics naturally w woman I was less into when dating them and it worked but left me feeling bored and almost like a chore to be with them.

Is thIs the normal feeling? Or am I missing something?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing it wrong, she is supposed to seduce/entertain you.

You are shooting above your SMV if this is the other way around.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the sex is the fun part of it all. It's the part that makes the effort worthwhile.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a routine down OP, structure the interactions and recycle the same funny lines so you can coast on auto-pilot for the majority of the time

You're right though in that you have to be stoic but that comes afterwards. Get used to making a quasi-connection and then detaching, it's what women do all the time.

Last edited:

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a routine down OP, structure the interactions and recycle the same funny lines so you can coast on auto-pilot for the majority of the time

You're right though in that you have to be stoic but that comes afterwards. Get used to making a quasi-connection and then detaching, it's what women do all the time.
yeah the stoic part comes when you’re dating and then it gets annoying bc of how cold you have to be.

quasi connection? What do you mean

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no **** that’s the entire point of this lol
If the entire point of "this" is trying to bag girls that are higher SMV than you, you are in for a long road of rejection and expenditure of time, money, and energy for diminishing returns.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a guy that has a hunter mindset and he will tell you everything about attracting women is fun. He is a seducer. Once he accomplishes the mission and drops her panties for the first time the thrill slowly dissipates.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this prototypical "chad" who is getting the hot girls you are chasing after. Who do you think is doing the chasing/seducing here, who has the leverage?

If you have ever hooked up with girls you will know when a girl wants you she will make it very, very obvious she is interested, and there will be minimal resistance to escalation.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do consider that your goal is to be in a happy relationship.
You're taking advice on how to get there from men that are not and have not necessarily been in happy relationships.
You're taking advice from men who think women are lesser creatures and that they somehow are still undeserving of them.

If you can't feel how the world affects you and how its inputs resonate in your body, then you won't respond to them appropriately.
If you're stuck in your head trying to effortfully manipulate an outcome, how will you ever connect with someone?
If you let go of all this bull**** and start to inhabit your body and to feel, you may find that you already know how to be in response to the outside world.

Flirting and dating and interacting is fun, because it's a call and response.
You exist in response to the outside world. Without it, the whole wave of what it is like to be you comes to a halt.
It's fun to let go of yourself and to discover yourself in the process.
Flirting gives other people permission to show you that they like you.

You get to play. There's a natural flow of push and pull. Two steps forward and three steps back.
You walk into and create shared realities.
But it's only fun if you let go of it.

You're taking advice from people for whom most of existence is a means to an end.
It's the same kind of brokenness that makes attracting women a dull experience.
If you think you know how things are, what's the point of playing?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not good with inner amusement. That's why you don't feel joy, you're taking seduction way too serious.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this prototypical "chad" who is getting the hot girls you are chasing after. Who do you think is doing the chasing/seducing here, who has the leverage?

If you have ever hooked up with girls you will know when a girl wants you she will make it very, very obvious she is interested, and there will be minimal resistance to escalation.
Most girls don’t want me so I need to spit game in order for it to work

I’m still improving on myself as a person but that’s just reality of situation

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls don’t want me so I need to spit game in order for it to work

I’m still improving on myself as a person but that’s just reality of situation
Then target the girls who do want you until you level up to the next tier.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main theme to be maintaining your composure, keeping your cards close to chest and showing you are detached from her

- by holding back your emotions, how do you experience anything nice if it’s constantly stifled?
- again by not communicating your interest in her, it’s like all the “good feeling emotions” go to the woman while you are just stuck constantly just focusing on how she feels nor you

- by being detached it inherently means there’s a level of disconnect with the woman and you cannot truly express how you feel about her at all, and in fact emotionally for yourself start to feel coldness towards her.

As someone who wants to improve w woman I understand this to be the case, however I have used similar tactics naturally w woman I was less into when dating them and it worked but left me feeling bored and almost like a chore to be with them.

Is thIs the normal feeling?Or am I missing something?
If I take the title of your question at face value:
Is there anything fun about attracting woman?’

Then yes. Of course.