Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there anything better?

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
When the ex-girlfriend comes crawling back showing absolutely no dignity?

Just got a random text, "How are you?"

I send back "good"

She then calls me, starts rambling about her spring break, and then drops a nice gem about how she was seeing some guy and they broke up. (He dumped her ass, just like I did -- or she got bored of him)

I stopped her dead in her tracks, after laughing, told her I didn't have time for this story, good luck.

She has been texting me without me replying for a few hours. About how we need to go get a drink together and catch up.

Nothing gives me a bigger grin than this.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Just about all of my ex's come back eventually, but usually not for a few months - by which time I have written them off forever.

I usually hold on for the first month or 2 because I know that once I really let go, I'll never like them again.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Just about all of my ex's come back eventually, but usually not for a few months - by which time I have written them off forever.

I usually hold on for the first month or 2 because I know that once I really let go, I'll never like them again.
I was like this for a while.

Now, it's like after a week, I am done.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As fvcked up as it is, I think its one of the best feelings in the world. But even I know that the feeling is only feeding my ego...You feel good when an ex crawls back because it makes you think your such a hot sh!t. One can't let it go to your head all the time...