Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any guide or general direction on how to fill an online profile?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple as that, I believe online dating its not the best bet to do but it wouldnt harm to have a profile which could help.

I want to write a profile that doesnt require too much activity, something to write and let it stay there with basic care from me.

More like an advertisement you live on a wall and let people call you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Clear pictures of your face. Short, simple, c&f that ambiguously talks about you as a person, for your about me section.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons. Type this into the Google search bar: "How to build a great dating site profile" and variations of it. There's so much information that you could have found a dozen articles in the time it took you to make your post.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Clear pictures of your face. Short, simple, c&f that ambiguously talks about you as a person, for your about me section.
This.

Good pictures are a must. If you don't have good pictures, get them. If you can't, you might as well not bother with online dating at all. A brief, not too serious or detailed description of yourself. Avoid banality ("I enjoy spending time with friends and family...") and saying things like "I'm not good at talking about myself".

Also, keep in mind that tinder is rapidly replacing old school dating sites.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
I need to disagree here. ****y and funny doesn't generally work on these profiles, unless you are EXTREMELY good looking and have an EXTREMELY well written profile. In other words, you can't fake ****y by being brief and vague and then throwing one or two brags in there.

In fact data shows that a bit of self-deprecation goes a long, long way on online dating profile. Quite the opposite of your advice.

Do not talk ambiguously about yourself. If you are not a specific type, then you are definitely not her type. You can't attract all women with your profile, so don't worry about being overly specific when describing yourself. You can, however, be too vague to give a woman a sense that she'd actually like to spend any time with you. In that case, you'll miss out on women with whom you might actually have some success.