Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any compound except GH that grows you overall?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Peptides do work, but more subtly than steroids or even HGH...meaning you can't run them for 2 months and think you are going to notice lot of difference...over a period of 6 months to a year, yes you will notice some difference, but IMO they should be used once you get to a certain point, not to get to that point.

Plus its become harder to find quality providers since a few professional chemical companies shuttered their peptides division, such as Pepbridge. Sometimes you get real stuff, sometimes you get bunk...

IMO, if you are looking for a GH kick, I would go with a SARM called MK-677. ITs been shown in clinical trials to greatly increase growth hormone release, in the same manner as a lot of peptides do, and its easier to find a quality provider of this. Much less expensive in the long run as well...
MK-677 was the first option I considered yet I got this reply from your before in this thread and didnt supported the use that much.

marmel75 said:
Gotta be careful with MK 677, GH and any peptides that increase GH as they will eventually cause you to become insulin resistant/potentially diabetic

Legit peptides are tricky to find especially since Pepbridge stopped selling to the public. Pepbridge was a peptide arm of a chemical company, and their stuff was 100% legit since they actually made their own, not source from China like the rest of these places do.

SARMS are most definitely not a waste of money. I've used them extensively for the past 2 years. They work and work well if they are legit.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
MK-677 was the first option I considered yet I got this reply from your before in this thread and didnt supported the use that much.
Both posts are true...it will make you insulin resistant over time if used long enough to the point of being prediabetic/diabetic...

However, MK 677 is a SARM not a peptide, and as such its pretty easy to find quality suppliers...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Both posts are true...it will make you insulin resistant over time if used long enough to the point of being prediabetic/diabetic...

However, MK 677 is a SARM not a peptide, and as such its pretty easy to find quality suppliers...
There is a british supplies (Im euro) which provides it from brawn nutrition, was considering to try it out.

Which is the safest way in terms of dose and time to avoid unpleasant side effects like the ones we're talking about?

Btw I read blr came out with a natural substitute for formeron, did you head about it, and if so any opinion?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
There is a british supplies (Im euro) which provides it from brawn nutrition, was considering to try it out.

Which is the safest way in terms of dose and time to avoid unpleasant side effects like the ones we're talking about?

Btw I read blr came out with a natural substitute for formeron, did you head about it, and if so any opinion?
Well, you can't really avoid those sides, because its what makes it work. If you avoid the sides, you avoid it working. It would be like asking how you could avoid getting high levels of estrogen when taking high doses of testosterone---you can't, but you can do things to help minimize its impact on estrogen levels...

GH causes higher blood glucose levels in the body. Its one of its side effects. I would suggest taking a combination of Berberine and Cinnamon together when dosing it to get the glucose back to where it should be...Berberine outperformed the diabetes drug Metformin in clinical trials, and cinnamon is a well known insulin mimetic, increasing insulin effectiveness up to 20 times normal. They work via different pathways so used in conjunction they will be very effective. From what I have seen in the trials, MK 677 was dosed at 25 mg per day.

You can use Mangosteen which has anti-estrogen effects stronger than Letrozole in clinical studies, but you run the risk of crashing your E too low...I stick to Aromasin...works great, virtually no sides.