Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is There an Obligation to Tell a Friend he is Being Manipulated in his LTR

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't go into a long story, but a good buddy is totally being manipulated by a new girlfriend. She lost her apartment and car, moves in with my buddy for next to nothing and she uses his car cuz he works from home. He says he is very happy with her, but I never see my buddy anymore. The last 4 times he cancelled on me cuz his girl "wasn't feeling good." Theyre both in their early 30s.

I can't be around them anymore, and its getting less frequent already. Do I say something honest to him, or do I just let the friendship go?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's NOT going to listen to you. You can't make someone who THINKS he's happy listen. He's been brainwashed by society.....

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Common. NRE/Honeymoon period, whatever you want to call it. Happens all the time. Ive found a good bud will come back to you after 6 months or so, however I dont bother jumping up and down like a lap dawg. Its justthe way it is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 4 times he cancelled on me cuz his girl "wasn't feeling good." Theyre both in their early 30s.

I can't be around them anymore, and its getting less frequent already. Do I say something honest to him, or do I just let the friendship go?
Welcome to having blue pill friends who end up in LTRs. I find this to be 100% typical of blue pill men. I never hold it against them. Instead, I let him go off with his new love life, let him become indulged in the bytch, and then he calls me up when the bytch is done with him. That is the only time he may be willing to listen to you about relationships. Right now, his head is buried too far up her ass.

Don't officially end a friendship unless the guy is fvcking with your life. Instead, just be open to reconnect when his heart gets broken, and it most likely will.

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
I never hold it against them. Instead, I let him go off with his new love life, let him become indulged in the bytch, and then he calls me up when the bytch is done with him.
Don't officially end a friendship unless the guy is fvcking with your life. Instead, just be open to reconnect when his heart gets broken, and it most likely will.
This has happened to me so many times with really good friends and I do hold it against them. If you are not man enough to handle your girl and your best friends then don´t come back to me when she dumps you. I expect my friends to value our friendship and i understand how pvssy works and it´s powers but i normally end the friendship if my friend dissapears from my life just because of a girl. Is not like we are teenagers then i wouldn´t hold it against them. I do get bitter when it´s happened with amazing friends it´s sad...

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
It'll only work if he really respects and looks up to you. Even then it might not. Some people need the pain otherwise how else will they learn

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll only work if he really respects and looks up to you. Even then it might not. Some people need the pain otherwise how else will they learn
Yes the pain is key. It drove me here. It took me almost 30 years of pain to find this site. After he gets his heart broken suggest this site. He might be ready.

I feel the best I have in years because of this site. It helped guide me and I'm getting better with every day.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Both my little brother and I have lost almost all of our friends due to drugs. Blue Pill overdose is a real thing. Join team INTERVENTION and help put an end to this senseless waste of life.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you've heard that you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink? you need to wait until life puts salt in his oats to make him want to drink