Is there a way to reset after making huge mistakes

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've realized that I've been a total AFC with this chick and now have a one-itis for her. I'm not gonna go into pathetic detail about it but lets say that I have been needy, desperate, and haven't gotten any pvssy from her. I've tried pushing her outta my life but she keeps coming back with all this I really care about you BS. I've fallin for it every time. I came back to this site and did some reading knowing that went back to being an afc. Well this girl has weeded her way into my social circle so i dunno if i can get her out of it. So I need to reset all this not even to fvck her but to have some dignity.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MushroomGod said:
So I've realized that I've been a total AFC with this chick and now have a one-itis for her. I'm not gonna go into pathetic detail about it but lets say that I have been needy, desperate, and haven't gotten any pvssy from her. I've tried pushing her outta my life but she keeps coming back with all this I really care about you BS. I've fallin for it every time. I came back to this site and did some reading knowing that went back to being an afc. Well this girl has weeded her way into my social circle so i dunno if i can get her out of it. So I need to reset all this not even to fvck her but to have some dignity.
No. It is impossible.

She'll just keep toying with you for attention. If she cared, she would not be doing this to you. The more you try to get some dignity back the more you're doing something in your head because of her and the more you'll get deeper and deeper into this. Then, one day, you'll find that she's screwing one of your friends and you'll have a complete mental and emotional blowout. Then, you'll have much less dignity than you even have now.

Get her out of your head. Go get a girlfriend and don't let this girl waste any more of your valuable time.

You really should be getting some from some girl when this girl makes a move on someone in your social circle. Trust me and everyone here on this one. Go get a different girl ASAP and get rid of this emotional/time leech.

Read the DJ Bible as well.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes in your social circle yes? You want her to desire you?

Start ****in other girls man. Get outta your afc status and your friends will notice, which means she finds out without you ever needing to talk to her from this point onward.

If theres any chance of banging her, she will try to **** you when you cut her off and date other girls.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mushroooom! The most important thing is to keep your dignity. Otherwise it will eat you away later on. If there is even a hint that she is playing with you, then avoid her like the plague. Drop her. You don't need her. You are young and there is plenty of fish in the sea. Life is long, you will meet lots of other girls. You can meet one of them today, by going out and saying hello to a complete stranger at the bus stop - that will make you feel better.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After small mistakes, going NC for 5 days and then acting like nothing happened, and not talking about the situation when confronted works well.

For big mistakes, who gives a **** is the best advice.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
God I cannot get rid of this girl! I ignored her calls for a couple days and today she texted me askin what i've been up to I went back and forth a little and finally told her i was busy and had to go. Then she hit me up and facebook askin what my problem was I said i didn't and she *****ed about not talking for a week so i said i've had alot goin on. I'm trying to show I'm not interested. Any advice would help.

seano99

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a timewaster man. attention seeker. dont give her the attention she is craving. like someone else said, she is toying with you. tell her she needs to move on.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few times man she won't stop. I'm just gonna have to completely ignore her.