Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a high correlation between women with tattoos and sexual openness?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just in my personal experience, I have found women with tattoos to be highly correlated with more sexual openness in regards to being "down for whatever" with regards to sex...pretty much all of them have been into anal, etc...

Anyone else find women with tattoos to be more freaky in general?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes - but I would say a tattoo or two doesn't mean anything. However, the ones who have had a lot of tattoos (maybe 4+) or one of the "sleeves" have generally been what you describe - wanting anal, wanting threesomes, etc.

M

member160292

My ex from college went buck wild after she got her first tattoo

I think it has to do more about age than anything

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say there is not necessarily high probability or correlation. Instead Tattoos are a symptom of something bigger...

Tattooed individuals scored significantly higher in extraversion than their non-tattooed peers, but there were no significant differences in conscientiousness or neuroticism between tattooed and non-tattooed individuals. Though tattooed individuals did not differ significantly in two of the three areas tested in this study, the significant difference in extraversion suggests that those individuals with one or more tattoos may display higher levels of task performance and proactivity in the business world (Pearsall & Ellis, 2006).

M

member160292

I'd say there is not necessarily high probability or correlation. Instead Tattoos are a symptom of something bigger...

Tattooed individuals scored significantly higher in extraversion than their non-tattooed peers, but there were no significant differences in conscientiousness or neuroticism between tattooed and non-tattooed individuals. Though tattooed individuals did not differ significantly in two of the three areas tested in this study, the significant difference in extraversion suggests that those individuals with one or more tattoos may display higher levels of task performance and proactivity in the business world (Pearsall & Ellis, 2006).
I always have a negative notion regarding tattoos, especially if a woman has a large piece. God forbid on her arms.

I tend to never swipe right unless the chick seems to have her sh!t together, good career and it's smaller than a baseball that can be easily covered.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s not necessarily about If she has tattoos, but where they are. If they exist on her breasts, the upper thigh area, right above or on her mons pubis, then she’s open for Anything, but you have to get there first for prime viewing.…
If she says she has one but it’s under her clothing, that’s your first clue. Extremely lower back large tramp stamps are another…

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in my personal experience, I have found women with tattoos to be highly correlated with more sexual openness in regards to being "down for whatever" with regards to sex...pretty much all of them have been into anal, etc...

Absolutely, but I'm not into anal so I wouldn't know about that. :rolleyes:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. I was getting blown up by a 20 something baddie covered in tattoos who has a bf lulz! Sexually free and typically shady af. Great times for catch and release.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tattoos on women...I find them super sexy
Eh personal taste. I find them disgusting, like Graffiti on buildings, it makes them look used and run down. For a tattoo to look good a person needs both an above average body and a high sense of artistry and that is in short supply among the majority of people that have tattoos.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tatts are painful to get. Many women with trauma enjoy the pain of getting the tatt. It is a cathartic release for them. Tatts are also a cheap way at being seen as edgy for these women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos are a sign of promiscuity. They were a more reliable sign 10-20 years ago when fewer people had them. Millennials have loved tattoos as much as dogs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Eh personal taste. I find them disgusting, like Graffiti on buildings, it makes them look used and run down. For a tattoo to look good a person needs both an above average body and a high sense of artistry and that is in short supply among the majority of people that have tattoos.
Not the ones I choose to date...I don't date fat chicks...or even moderately overweight ones.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think tattoos look bad but women with a bunch of them usually have psychological issues that mean you mean to move on once you get what you want. People in general who think getting tattoos means they are super interesting or who use them in lieu of being able to express themselves otherwise are a terrible bore. Most tatted up people mainly want to talk about their tattoos. No thanks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I do not think so, they have become normalized. Soccer moms have them.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think so, they have become normalized. Soccer moms have them.
Well it has because fashion and women tend to follow the social norms and cave in to peer pressure so ye...
But slut marks is still slut marks..:devil:

I think we're this point we it's the number of tats that indicate if she is a slut or not, (What type of tattoo and how it looks matters of course also of course).

One tattoo might not count at all because she is doing what I mentioned first. But on the other hand if she has three or four tats it is definitely slut marks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s absolute, I’ve met women with a few tats that definitely were not sloots. Keep in mind my target audience is most likely genx and to some degree mid to late millennial.

Well it has because fashion and women tend to follow the social norms and cave in to peer pressure so ye...
But slut marks is still slut marks..:devil:

I think we're this point we it's the number of tats that indicate if she is a slut or not, (What type of tattoo and how it looks matters of course also of course).

One tattoo might not count at all because she is doing what I mentioned first. But on the other hand if she has three or four tats it is definitely slut marks.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tâtons usually invoqué à néed to an "identity" ...

In jail people get tatoos has some form of other skins and Armor. Its like a way to say.. M'y tatoo présent me from being naked. Tâtoos are clothes protection me from "nakedness" and m'y "identity" clothes.

Tâtons are usually To protect yourself.

More tatoos the more damaged the person.

I find In this day and age more and more "normal" people are getting tatoos cause they can't find their own unique identity in this world of ours.

See it like this: they get tatoo to feel unique and noticed.. They have to cover psychological damage.

In many countries having a tatoo means you part of the criminal world