Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the term "bisexual" a fallacy?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Ever onward said:
Karma,

Maybe I'm being 'homophobic' here but when you say c0cksucker are you not referring to gay guys? Therefore by using the term as an insult you are coming off as anti-gay. Not too open minded old buddy...
I am not slandering gay people whatsoever. They are some of the most tolerant, open minded people you'll ever encounter. Once you fvcks get your heads out of your collective asses you'll learn that it's true. I use the term
c0cksucker because it strikes a nerve and jumbles up your sense of "masculinity".

Very open minded young buddy. . .

Your argument is white bread sh!t and you know it.

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I am not slandering gay people whatsoever. They are some of the most tolerant, open minded people you'll ever encounter. Once you fvcks get your heads out of your collective asses you'll learn that it's true. I use the term
c0cksucker because it strikes a nerve and jumbles up your sense of "masculinity".

Very open minded young buddy. . .

Your argument is white bread sh!t and you know it.
sorry Karma, but i cant agree with you.

Gays are too collective. most of them i've met accuse us Anti-gays of hatred and scorn, when in reality they hate and scorn us for not believing in their lifestyle.

Gay, Bi, whatever. it's the same thing. if you like the opposite sex than you are homo, nothing less.

Their behavior is NOT normal. it is normal for a man and a woman to get together and reproduce. this is not only a social thing, but a natural thing. you can't put together to ****s and expect it to benefit anything but your sex drive. our sex organs are meant for reproduction, and gay culture is not beneficial to it if you wanna get "scientific".

pedophilia is NOT excepted in society, yet homosexuality is. if you wanna get technical, pedophilia was actually normal, because even children are sexually mature enough to bare children from ages Puberty to adulthood. pedophilia fear is more of a social construct, programmed to have us fear it. in the ancient times girls often times married men 3 times their age. now if you kiss a girl at age 17 you are loathed as perverted and sick.

Man how society rewires itself.

People choose homosexuality. they are not born with it or just wake up one day liking men. they choose to deviate from the norm.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made some valid points on the reproduction aspect of it X.

People choose homosexuality. they are not born with it or just wake up one day liking men. they choose to deviate from the norm.
The only thing I would slightly disagree with here is that I believe gays don't choose to have their 'desires'. However, it is a choice whether they act upon them or not.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Putting gay people in a collective "box" is pure stereotypical escapism. It's an easy excuse and you haven't explained anything other than rehash sh!t the other brothers have previously posted.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Putting gay people in a collective "box" is pure stereotypical escapism. It's an easy excuse and you haven't explained anything other than rehash sh!t the other brothers have previously posted.
Interesting choice of words there....explanation. I don't think anyone is going to come up with an explanation that convinces anybody one way or the other. People have their own opinions, right or wrong. My own opinion falls in the middle ground somewhere. I'll say again what gay people do is there own business. What bugs me is the growing attitude that many are adopting that says EVERYTHING should be tolerated and that "if it feels good, do it".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Interesting choice of words there....explanation. I don't think anyone is going to come up with an explanation that convinces anybody one way or the other. People have their own opinions, right or wrong. My own opinion falls in the middle ground somewhere. I'll say again what gay people do is there own business. What bugs me is the growing attitude that many are adopting that says EVERYTHING should be tolerated and that "if it feels good, do it".
People eat sh!t and drink piss, do I believe that is a good thing to do? Fvck no. It's abhorrent and those people should be held accountable to society's laws and moral (if there is such a thing) code. Not everything gets a pass my friend. There are standards by which we must abide by that differentiate us from savages. Gay people do nothing wrong except break what the Christians hold most dear; control over peoples thoughts, energies and monies.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Karma,

Maybe I'm being 'homophobic' here but when you say c0cksucker are you not referring to gay guys? Therefore by using the term as an insult you are coming off as anti-gay. Not too open minded old buddy...

martinM

I was the one that made that comparison. I wasn't lumping them together. My point was that homosexuals don't choose to have their sexual desires and neither do pedophiles. Pedophiles are discouraged from engaging in their urges but homosexuals are not.
From what i've heard/read Pedophiles act on something else that is not sexual desire. Homosexual's are not discouraged because they're engaging in sex with a consenting adult.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
People eat sh!t and drink piss, do I believe that is a good thing to do? Fvck no. It's abhorrent and those people should be held accountable to society's laws and moral (if there is such a thing) code. Not everything gets a pass my friend.
I'm glad we agree on something!

From what i've heard/read Pedophiles act on something else that is not sexual desire. Homosexual's are not discouraged because they're engaging in sex with a consenting adult.
Strong counter point Martin. Like I was saying to Karma it's not that I'm anti-gay, I'm against the attitude that EVERYTHING is tolerable. Fifty years ago society didn't tolerate gays or much of any behavior out of the norm. Today that has seems to have flip flopped and almost everything has become tolerable. I hope that fifty years from now society doesn't tolerate pedophiles, "sh1t eaters and piss drinkers". :) My point is, and has been, that toleration has to draw the line somewhere.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me a 'Bi' is nothing but a seriously confused person that needs to have a bucket of ice cold water poured on when he/she is asleep. That should teach them a lesson.

The sexual frustration turned into a hopeless deliberation of whether to take up the harris or shuv it up someone else's. Finally, the only way out is to do both and come to terms with oneself. Its a disgudsting disease that is born out of the human mind and is purely a function of severe confusion, frustration and sexual obsessiveness. period.

'Bi's' should be sent to the armed forces so that they can make love to their enemies and create peace. that's all they are fit for.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
ducaro said:
To me a 'Bi' is nothing but a seriously confused person that needs to have a bucket of ice cold water poured on when he/she is asleep. That should teach them a lesson.

The sexual frustration turned into a hopeless deliberation of whether to take up the harris or shuv it up someone else's. Finally, the only way out is to do both and come to terms with oneself. Its a disgudsting disease that is born out of the human mind and is purely a function of severe confusion, frustration and sexual obsessiveness. period.

'Bi's' should be sent to the armed forces so that they can make love to their enemies and create peace. that's all they are fit for.
This level of idiocy should be banned by law. You and your ilk should be lined up with a gun to your head and made to choose between sucking a c0ck or eating a bullet. Either outcome would be good for society.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This level of idiocy should be banned by law. You and your ilk should be lined up with a gun to your head and made to choose between sucking a c0ck or eating a bullet. Either outcome would be good for society.
Seriously, is that even a question to think about?:eek: I'd take the bullet anyday!!

Its you guys should be banned by law or exiled to another planet!! go home! kamasutra, don't tell me yer a BiSEXUAL now, cuz I swear I will stop even replying to your posts!!!! Bloody hell, you B!tches scare me! deviant frickin minds...make up your mind!

seriously, I have nothing against gays/lesbians at all!! its the 'cat on the wall' (Bisexuals) that drives me nuts.. its insanity. its perversion, greed, stupidity, amensia, dementia you name it!! anyway, how long have you been a bisexual and when did you discover it?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
KarmaSutra I'd drop this, some people are very stubborn (and ignorant) in their ways.

Against religious extremists, you just can't win mate. Leave them to their pettiness, and be glad guys like me and you have an open mind.
Mr. Erotic, this has nothing to do with religion mate!:rolleyes:

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Don't you have a Geritol smoothie to drink? Change your diapers and leave the thinking to men.
yea, Im sure I'd leave it for the MEN to think about it... I'm too old for all this. Let not all of this bog you down and keep expanding your world of deviance by suck!ing ****s!

So, Im assuming you are 'Bi' and this will be my last response to you

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I'm glad we agree on something!

Strong counter point Martin. Like I was saying to Karma it's not that I'm anti-gay, I'm against the attitude that EVERYTHING is tolerable. Fifty years ago society didn't tolerate gays or much of any behavior out of the norm. Today that has seems to have flip flopped and almost everything has become tolerable. I hope that fifty years from now society doesn't tolerate pedophiles, "sh1t eaters and piss drinkers". :) My point is, and has been, that toleration has to draw the line somewhere.
i agree. there seems to be no standard held in society anymore.
there should be a line somewhere because at this rate it will only get worse

not that Gay's are bad

it's just that people need to realize that they are not the only ones that live in society and that others may not except or condone their actions and they should go around forcing their ways on others. such as the women in sweden or where ever who wanted to show their titties because the men could do it.

if you wanna be gay or bi. then be gay i dont care, but dont get mad at me when i say i dont like the gay lifestyle

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fancy the term "you'll have had your hole". Bisexuals don't care, they just want to hump something.

A more interesting question would be are bisexuals more sexually aroused more often than hetero- or homosexuals

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
What the hell is wrong with you? Who's the hater here? Why do you hate men so much, and love perversions??

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I wished ever guy was gay. Gay and not bi. That'd just be more girls for me. and then they would spread HIV outside their own buttsex comunity to women and therefore straight guys :whistle: .