Is the term "bisexual" a fallacy?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a discussion over in the Mature forum about bi women and that got me thinking. Is the term bisexual just a myth?

Think about it for a minute. The term bisexual seems to imply that there is no sexual preference right? But come on, that's BS. Women who "go both ways" usually have a preference. I mean sure they might like to get it on with both men and women but certainly they prefer one or the other. Am I right? And just by HAVING a preference doesn't that mean they are technically either straight or lesbian.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Is the term "bisexual" a fallacy?
A pervert by any other name is still a pervert! :rolleyes:

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. You thread has just been LMS'd. Aside from that, I'm sure most of them have a preference, but as long as they are into going both ways, they are bi.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Think about it for a minute. The term bisexual seems to imply that there is no sexual preference right?
It doesn't, at all. It just means they're interested in both men and women. One might be 95% attracted to women and still like coçk once in awhile, and BAM - he's bisexual.

Reaction score
seanchai said:
It doesn't, at all. It just means they're interested in both men and women. One might be 95% attracted to women and still like coçk once in awhile, and BAM - he's bisexual.
This is Matrix shyt!! Where is DJ bambam?

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bisexual doesn't imply not having a preference. It suggests having dual preferences. A better word for an individual with no preference at all is pansexual.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think straight, bi and gay are modern terms. it seems to me that if a man is horny enough he'll f*ck almost anything, and if a woman is lonely enough she'll form a relationship with almost anything.

this is why straight guys in prison often end up packing fudge. or take a look at the romans, most men in rome society had no problem f*cking a boy up the *ss.
orgies were common as well.

we are a perverted species that basically will f*ck anything that moves.

that said, i do think that with bi people their primary attraction is to the opposite sex and the attraction they have to their own sex is almost like a fetish.

any guy who would rather f*ck a guy over a hot woman isn't bi, he's gay. same goes for women.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
You are so fawked in the head it's unbelievable.

If a man sucks cawk, he's gay. Period. A homosexual. There's no such thing as a bi-sexual man.

Sucking cawk and sodomy = gay. That's it.

You poor brainwashed souls.

There is a meter on here as to how brainwashed each of you are - the people who are the most hostile to LMS's posts are generally the most blind and brainwashed, and it continues down the brainwashed meter. The ones who are the least offended by the truths put forward by LMS are the ones most in touch with reality.

I swear, if we transported some of you young guys back in time, even 20 years ago, you would be considered gay guys by everyone around you, the way you talk, the whole freaking lot of you.

It took a mere 20 years, maybe even less, to emasculate the male population. Most of you guys on here would be getting your arses kicked everyday if you talked like this back then.

Unbelievable.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bisexual" is simply a cultural term for a supposedly heterosexual individual who engages in gay acts. Its a cop-out.

You may be, at your core, a heterosexual, but there has to be some underlying perversion, pathology or most overlooked, a spiritual malady to cause you to go against nature and engage in a homosexual act.

What pisses me off the most is this new trend in the scientific community towards the "genetics of gay". Give me a f*cking break. Do we have to try and assign a gene or gene mutation to everything people choose to do?? I personally dont believe that anyone is 'born' gay. Flame me if you will, but I think God made men to love women and women to love men. Wow, Im crossing lines left and right here. :rolleyes:

Take alcoholism. As a future doctor I am supposed to espouse the belief that alcoholism is indeed a genetic malady and could potentially be remedied under such a premise. But I dont buy it. I may agree that there is a certain predisposition to alcohol abuse, but I think the genetic card is a cop-out. That may sound hard, but people make choices. I have dealt with addictions in my life and Ive had to man-up and own the choices I made. Do people need help? Yes, absolutely. But the whole 'disease' approach to some behaviors sidesteps the REAL issues that gave rise to it in the first place.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi sexual people have no boundaries which translates to no sense of wrong and right and chaotic behavior. I think Bi's are
screwed up in the head generally speaking.

Stay away from a sexual deviant!

Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:

If a man sucks cawk, he's gay. Period. A homosexual. There's no such thing as a bi-sexual man.

You poor brainwashed souls.

There is a meter on here as to how brainwashed each of you are - the people who are the most hostile to LMS's posts are generally the most blind and brainwashed, and it continues down the brainwashed meter. The ones who are the least offended by the truths put forward by LMS are the ones most in touch with reality.

I swear, if we transported some of you young guys back in time, even 20 years ago, you would be considered gay guys by everyone around you, the way you talk, the whole freaking lot of you.

It took a mere 20 years, maybe even less, to emasculate the male population. Most of you guys on here would be getting your arses kicked everyday if you talked like this back then.

Unbelievable.
Thank you, I'm glad someone else said what I have said and known for four years!!!

Don Juannabbe change your name to 'Don Juan Is' - because you understand The Natural Order Of Things!!

What do we call those who reject truth and embrace falsehood? FOOLS!!

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:

How about bisexual women? Do they exist, or are they just homosexual perverts too?

I don't really understand how the expansion of sexual orientation beyond "God-fearing-man" and "punching bag sodomite" emasculates anyone. For me, it's the same as a person owning both sides of his mixed heritage, instead of identifying as "God-fearing-white" or "punching bag Negro".

BTW, 20 years ago was still 10 years after Ziggy Stardust and the androgyny of glam rock. Is David Bowie a pervert? It's also a hundred and fifty years after Beau Brummell, Lord Palmerston and the era of the dandy, and a quarter of a millenium after the Macaronis. Such an archetype used to be a masculine aspirational ideal.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
How about bisexual women? Do they exist, or are they just homosexual perverts too?

I don't really understand how the expansion of sexual orientation beyond "God-fearing-man" and "punching bag sodomite" emasculates anyone. For me, it's the same as a person owning both sides of his mixed heritage, instead of identifying as "God-fearing-white" or "punching bag Negro".

BTW, 20 years ago was still 10 years after Ziggy Stardust and the androgyny of glam rock. Is David Bowie a pervert? It's also a hundred and fifty years after Beau Brummell, Lord Palmerston and the era of the dandy, and a quarter of a millenium after the Macaronis. Such an archetype used to be a masculine aspirational ideal.
Yes, David Bowie is a pervert, he is the pied piper of perverts.

Every bi-sexual woman I have met (I've even mistakenly dated a few) started off always being messed in the head.

They genarally screwed so many guys and acted like such hors that they exhausted the boundaries of daringness. They continues as such trying to connect with men, but found they could not. A lot of them have father issues I think.

Bored, they needed to experiment, and thus went to women. Most of them are on meds, have completely messed up lives and are borderline nuts.

Their sexuality got the better of them.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Thank you, I'm glad someone else said what I have said and known for four years!!!

Don Juannabbe change your name to 'Don Juan Is' - because you understand The Natural Order Of Things!!

What do we call those who reject truth and embrace falsehood? FOOLS!!
You just keep casting the light of truth, alot of these young guys don't get it right now, they are so immersed in the darkness, they can't see. One day, many of them will look back and say to them themselves, "Oh, I get it, I finally understand what LMS was talking about."

Cheers bro.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
"Bisexual" is simply a cultural term for a supposedly heterosexual individual who engages in gay acts. Its a cop-out.

You may be, at your core, a heterosexual, but there has to be some underlying perversion, pathology or most overlooked, a spiritual malady to cause you to go against nature and engage in a homosexual act.

What pisses me off the most is this new trend in the scientific community towards the "genetics of gay". Give me a f*cking break. Do we have to try and assign a gene or gene mutation to everything people choose to do?? I personally dont believe that anyone is 'born' gay. Flame me if you will, but I think God made men to love women and women to love men. Wow, Im crossing lines left and right here. :rolleyes:

Take alcoholism. As a future doctor I am supposed to espouse the belief that alcoholism is indeed a genetic malady and could potentially be remedied under such a premise. But I dont buy it. I may agree that there is a certain predisposition to alcohol abuse, but I think the genetic card is a cop-out. That may sound hard, but people make choices. I have dealt with addictions in my life and Ive had to man-up and own the choices I made. Do people need help? Yes, absolutely. But the whole 'disease' approach to some behaviors sidesteps the REAL issues that gave rise to it in the first place.
Evidence that God exists? Evidence that free choice exists? Both are impossible by current laws of physics.

God does not exist. Free choice does not exist. Everything you do is a product of chemical and physical reactions which are determined by productions of chemicals determined by your DNA and influenced by the environment with catalysts and triggers of reactions in your body and outside of it from the environment and your DNA.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that all girls are bi-sexual. The only girls that think it's gross just haven't tried it yet. Women are obviously attracted to other women. Just look at any womans magazine. It's filled with nothing but attractive women. Women are just closer to each other then men are to men.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Don Juanabbe said:
Yes, David Bowie is a pervert, he is the pied piper of perverts.

Every bi-sexual woman I have met (I've even mistakenly dated a few) started off always being messed in the head.

They genarally screwed so many guys and acted like such hors that they exhausted the boundaries of daringness. They continues as such trying to connect with men, but found they could not. A lot of them have father issues I think.

Bored, they needed to experiment, and thus went to women. Most of them are on meds, have completely messed up lives and are borderline nuts.

Their sexuality got the better of them.
Jesus-thefvckbastard-Christ, another dogmatic Christian who believes everything was made in 6 days. You and LMS are brainwashed fools. We live in an EVOLVED society (I know EVOLVE is not a word you X-tians believe is a real word but it is and it's thriving). Lest you both forget it was the early X-tians and Catholics who fvck young boys and had them castrated in order to keep thier voices from breaking. Catholicism is the main reason people do not believe religion is viable as liberation and true redemption. When you shuttle priests around to different parts of the world so they can finger boys and then sniff each others fingers to compare stinks, it's very very difficult to trust in that megalomaniacal bullsh!t.

The reason I believe men enter the clergy is because they have shade so they can live out thier homosexuality without judgement then go out for 3 hours a week and spout about how much gays will go to "Hell". Then when mass is done they have a seat on the baloney pony, say five hail mary's and start a new week.

Fvck you both and your immaturity. I am not gay or have any persuasion to it but I have 2 very close friends within my circle who are the most loyal, law abiding, caring, thoughtful, and non-judgemental people I've ever had the pleasure to know and trust.

How dare you clowns put people down for what they enjoy. Does it frighten your sense of "masculinity" by doing so? Does it make you feel superior? It shouldn't. Know this, Some male in each of your families has sucked a c0ck and taken said c0ck up his dirtchute then you've kissed him at a family gathering. So, since you've kissed a guy who's done that doesn't that make you a d!ck and nut sucker by-proxy?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of the name we stick on the behavior, the behavior is the same.

Its possible for the behavior to be accruately described as both "bisexual" and "perverted", if one believes bisexual behavior is indeed perverted (abnormal and/or unnatural).

I think what is important here is to remember that lesson/worksheet you had back in 4th or 5th grade where there were blanks on the left side and sentences on the right, and you were instructed to fill in the blank with either "opinion" or "fact". Far more things are opinion than fact. Opinions can be strongly supported by lots of evidence, but they still remain opinions. In the world of science, we actually don't have a great many "scientific laws".

The quickest way you can inform an intellectual that you are not one also, is to demonstrate that you do not know the difference between opinions and facts, or to be frequently found claiming opinions to be facts.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus-thefvckbastard-Christ, another dogmatic Christian who believes everything was made in 6 days. You and LMS are brainwashed fools. We live in an EVOLVED society (I know EVOLVE is not a word you X-tians believe is a real word but it is and it's thriving). Lest you both forget it was the early X-tians and Catholics who fvck young boys and had them castrated in order to keep thier voices from breaking. Catholicism is the main reason people do not believe religion is viable as liberation and true redemption. When you shuttle priests around to different parts of the world so they can finger boys and then sniff each others fingers to compare stinks, it's very very difficult to trust in that megalomaniacal bullsh!t.
Look man I know you pride yourself on being an "evolved" person but trashing other peoples' religions is not cool. It wouldn't be tolerated if you spoke about Jewish people or Islamic people that way.

How dare you clowns put people down for what they enjoy. Does it frighten your sense of "masculinity" by doing so? Does it make you feel superior?
Just because someone ENJOYS something does not make it right. What about pedophiles? What about the Catholic priests you mentioned? How can you call them perverted for doing something they enjoy? Is that not what you're saying that if someone sexually enjoys what they do that it should be tolerated regardless of what it is?