Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the relationship doomed if...

spunkylimburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a relationship doomed to fail if you are not accepted by her family and friends? For instance, I have a female friend who just entered a LTR with a guy, but her family and friends do not like him for whatever reason. Right now, she is avoiding her family because of this, but she is very family-oriented. This got me to wondering does this relationship have any chance for success or is it dead in the water?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that there's anything more reckless than a woman in love. I think when a woman is truly crazy about a man, she will easily walk away from family and friends and all logical ties to a normal life. It's almost as if they truly believe that "all you need is love".

So, no. I dont think a relationship is doomed if the family and friends dislike the man. Women think with emotions first, and formulate their logic afterwards.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I'm not sure that there's anything more reckless than a woman in love. I think when a woman is truly crazy about a man, she will easily walk away from family and friends and all logical ties to a normal life. It's almost as if they truly believe that "all you need is love".

So, no. I dont think a relationship is doomed if the family and friends dislike the man. Women think with emotions first, and formulate their logic afterwards.
I have seen that to be true, but it seems to always reverse itself eventually. I think it's a matter of having a constant reminder of what you gave up. Any snag in the relationship is going to make her second-guess the decision of losing her relationship with her family. Missing them and guilt can amplify any relationship issues that may be lingering.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends. However, I do have a black friend that was dating a white girl. Her dad didn't approve of it because he was black so they broke up. Messed up right? It's too bad because they really like each other.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
I have seen that to be true, but it seems to always reverse itself eventually. I think it's a matter of having a constant reminder of what you gave up. Any snag in the relationship is going to make her second-guess the decision of losing her relationship with her family. Missing them and guilt can amplify any relationship issues that may be lingering.
I agree with this. It usually ends up happening like this.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Yep, eventually she's going to run into some dude with the same qualities who is accepted by her family.