is the promise of sex the reason why men are wusses nowadays..

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents are digging up old family "treasures". A lot of great old memories are unboxed. One of them is my old address book back from my puberty age. I was wondering what happened to a lot of them now. Then I ran across the girls section. It looks like i have kept the boys and girls separate in my book instead of sorting them alphabetically.

In addition to the good ol days when you have their home phones (instead of cell phones now) and getting caught by their dads (lol), I also had their addresses. Then I was thinking,my interaction to these girls was so different back then. If any of them pulled any bs crap, I'd had had ejected her immediately and moved on.

Then why did a lot men now, myself included, would sometimes bent over and suck up to a woman bs? Then I thought that what makes it different now and then was sex. Back then when you and everybody else were 14 living with their parents, you weren't trying to get sex at all. Just the fact of hanging out with girls was enough to fancy your pants.

Is it because men crave sex so much now, and it is so easy for women to give the illusion of sex (just wear a short skirt - omg one inch more I could see her pvssies!) that we just drool over them and willing to jump through hoops just to get some??

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Why would I sometimes bent over and suck up to a woman bs? Then I thought that what makes it different now and then was sex. Back then when you and everybody else were 14 living with their parents, I wasn't trying to get sex at all. Just the fact of hanging out with girls was enough to fancy my pants.

Is it because I crave sex so much now, and it is so easy for women to give the illusion of sex (just wear a short skirt - omg one inch more I could see her pvssies!) that I just drool over them and I'm willing to jump through hoops just to get some??
FIXED

You answered your own question. Now that you know what your problem is, what are you going to do about it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The media makes "sex with a girl" out to be the ultimate form of social proof. Thus, it is over-coveted by most young men.

Kids these days need something to do.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
The media makes "sex with a girl" out to be the ultimate form of social proof. Thus, it is over-coveted by most young men.

Kids these days need something to do.
^^^^^
THIS

And also the fact that as I said many times nowadays the value of a man is measured from the quantity and quality of women around him,a pusher with girls is considered more cool than an average guy who pay his bills and does his part on society.