Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IS the Mall where all the Girls Go when they have a boyfriend

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging at a big mall today and There were ALOT OF women ....

I"d say 90 % of them were the ones walking around with their boyfriends ..
THe remaining others, were with their family ....mom dad .

THere is a little stigma that holds me back from approaching malls , is that Its completely Stranger to STranger interaction, and some might be shopping and you are talking to them right in the middle of shopping . I know its completely stupid un-DJlike and unconfident to think like this.

also, noticed Dressing WEll Definetly Helps alot in getting attention which is crucial to talking with women. ALways dress well !

I work in an office... my main outlet has been malls..albiet unsucessful

Any better places to sarge ?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the mall is like a high school reservation for all teenagers to get to gether after the football season is over to brag about who's school is better.

My advice is to stay away from the mall and go to places adults go (i.e. pool hall, club), that is if you're an adult.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Adults don't shop in malls!?

Anyway, your just making an excuse not to sarge.

How do you know every girl that is with a guy is there bf? Did you approach them and find that out?

If you did that it still doesn't matter because you would still got some learning experience and its not too hard to get her interested and get the #close. Women that are with there parents is also fair game.

Really ur just making an excuse, there are many sets to open, so just go for it.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
WTF? Adults don't shop in malls!?

Anyway, your just making an excuse not to sarge.

How do you know every girl that is with a guy is there bf? Did you approach them and find that out?

If you did that it still doesn't matter because you would still got some learning experience and its not too hard to get her interested and get the #close. Women that are with there parents is also fair game.

Really ur just making an excuse, there are many sets to open, so just go for it.

bravo ! You have a positive outlook probably fit for a DJ you are. I have a lot of negative self-talk that just kills my self-confidence/esteem so I think I have to improve that first before I continue.