Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the key for overcoming fear:FORCED RANDOM APPROACHING?

Amateur_FOR_NOW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the key for overcoming fear:FORCED RANDOM APPROACHING?

Example:just approacing 10 women and asking them out or asking for a phone number regardless of consequences?

Will this really help?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody who responds. Let's keep this thread to simply fear of approaching women.

Yes one way to overcoming the fear of approaching women, is to approach random women.

Double yes on the reason WHY...

"regardless of consequences"

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no but maybe 100 or 1000 times. 10 times isnt ****. I dont think asking them out will help. Just walking up and saying will you go out with me is kind of lame and it doesent help your mind work. Trying to have a real conversation would be better IMO.

I dont know where you are going with this though.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
the better question to ask is...

what fears you about approaching women?, then work on that.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In line with the last two posters, 10 girls is putting a band-aid on a bullet hole. You need to overcome a fear by not only removing yourself from your comfort zone (approaching) but digging into the reason you are so discomforted with approach to begin with.

It's a step in the right direction, though you may want to follow something like the bootcamp if you have a serious problem.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ways I removed my fear had nothing to do with approaching, yet work perfectly for me:

1) Don't jerk off. You up your testosterone and have higher energy and more dominant behavior, such as increased eye contact, sexier voice tone and alpha body language.

2) Your talking to WOMEN, 5 feet of flesh and bone. 'Nuff said.

3) YOU ARE THE PRIZE, so start believing it. When you talk to a woman, YOU are qualifying HER. Start believing it.

Easy said, easy done.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends................ if your frist 10 approaches are disastrous it might send you back 10 steps. I think ultimately you have to get your insides right first. You have to KNOW, not just think, deep down in your soul that you are a GREAT guy. At that point anything in this world can happen to you and you'll be able fight right through it.