Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the information on this site effective for LTR's

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the general impression that the focus of this site is mainly on pickup.

Do you guys believe that the information provided here is well suited for use in LTR's?

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no.

You have to use this stuff to help with the pickup. The pickup is a necessary step in the whole LTR thing. But, once you're in a strong relationship with a woman, you can turn the intensity dial back a little.

The girl I'm posting about in my "Emergency Advice Needed" thread is LTR material. Most of this stuff wasn't necessary with her as her interest level was high to start. HOWEVER, you can ALWAYS push their interest level up. No matter where it is.

I'm just out of a 2 year LTR, and I REGULARLY used stuff from here to keep my girl TIGHT on the hook. The thing you have to wrap your brain around. This stuff isn't "trickery" to get a girl. It's teaching you to act like an alpha male should act. When you start doing that, the girls are attracted automatically. That's why this stuff works.

So, use it. Use it in spades. It doesn't matter if you want a one-night stand, or a vow of marriage. Don't use it like a stupid dime-store magic trick, tho--only breaking it out for novelty. Use it like your fork and spoon. Make it part of your life.

Chris

IronFar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

The stuff on this site is basically the counter to your 'feminization' by modern society.

:woo:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTRs are the reason I post here at all.