Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is the dj bible over rated!?!?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has is helped anyone here actually become better sociable people? I don't really here alot about it and I am curious if I should even take the time to read it.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it can be revelation for some guys.

I know in the 90's, pre internet, back in the dark ages, I'm sure many guys on this site were absolutely clueless around women. Couldnt have even imagined something like the dj bible being available.

Another thing that it can do is shorten the self improvement process. I use to be in all kinds of crazy stuff (even ordering pheromones from the internet, they're suppose to give you a scent that makes you irresistible to women). You dont need all of the dj bible to be successful, but still has some excellent points that are useful.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a stepping stone, at least gets guys to think about being a man and not putting women on a pedastool, but it has many limitations too. There are different levels to the game, at each level there is a certain need being addressed until the top level where there basically are no needs and things just happen in a zen like fashion and the only issue becomes time & energy management.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I WISH I coudve read the DJ bible when I was in high school!!!!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys retain all the info ya'll learn from sites and other reading.I read that writing helps one to retain the info in the mind,I am thinking about maybe making a seduction reference book,or more like a socializing book.I do keep a field report on here though. I just seem to go on auto pilot sometimes when I am out and never try the stuff I want to try that I read. I heard canned openers are bad but they help people get their feet wet,it sounds interesting.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
The good stuff isn't in techniques to be memorized or anything you need to remember. the good stuff is the stuff mostly in book of pook just explaining things bout being a man and testosterone and about how to thing about girls and explaining it's not wrong to be sexual with girls. The kind of stuff that basically just changes your perspective which you don't ever forget. Like yuo have this brainwashing that it's wrong to be sexual with girls and that they don't like sex then you see it proven totally wrong you don't need to memorize that you know the truth now (took the red pill) you don't go back.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ bible should emphasize that it's teaching men how to lead in their lives - you start interactions with girls and only end them once you're done talking to her. It then pushes guys to simply approach so many girls that they're pushing their comfort zones AND law of odds dictates that they will meet at least a couple girls interested in them.

Guys are much more effectively attractive to women if they have a solid 24/7 attractive lifestyle set up for themselves though, which the bible doesn't touch. It also doesn't talk about effective use of facebook, though those kinds of things were never its intent. But hey, considering its free, AND it teaches very similar material to what has been taught by PUA companies for years, I can't knock it.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it helps. If you think by reading something you will magically appear in the buff betwixt 2 sweating hotties you may need to have your head examined. Just kidding of course, but yeah it's pretty good stuff. My favorite idea is "Learn when to walk away." Like someone said earlier, I wish I would have read it in high school and not at fvcking 25.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys read everything or do you just read the stuff that says must read.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
Do you guys read everything or do you just read the stuff that says must read.
You could've finished reading the damn thing with all that time you spent wondering "Should I read it?"

Stop being a lazy bastard.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
You could've finished reading the damn thing with all that time you spent wondering "Should I read it?"

Stop being a lazy bastard.
Ha.your funny!!I can't take you seriously.
And I do read everything I never said I didn't.
Pay attention to what you read and see the meaning.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not, it completely changed my life. Don't take it for granted.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
3 words: Real Social Dynamics

What is this "DJ Bible" that you speak of?
RSD aren't all that. Just look at papa, you think that guy is good with girls? all he cares about is making money. RSD are a company who just put their own spin on stuff thats already out there with the intention of making profit (fair play thats the way the world works). That's not to say I particurlarly dont like RSD or that there isn't value in most of the stuff they provide.

The DJ Bible on the other hand is a collection of articles written by those whose only aspiration in writing them was to help others (and themselves) for free. So don't knock it. Especially Pook's and fingz's stuff in my opinion.

It is useful, but dont try reading too much at once. Take it one step at a time reading the must reads and then apply the advice before moving on. Don't get caught up in reading it because you might end up feeling you have to know everything in order to be successful, its simply not the truth. Generally the bible should be used as a reference or inspiration to go back to when the need arises.

TGF

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
Ha.your funny!!I can't take you seriously.
And I do read everything I never said I didn't.
Pay attention to what you read and see the meaning.
Take your own advice, kid.

Instead of asking people "should I read it?" and wasting your time, read it, apply the lessons in it and see for yourself. There's a reason why it is a recommended reading on this site.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that if you don't apply what you read in it it will do nothing for you, and we have all these dumb ass kids come here thinking it'll change their lives if they merely read the damned thing.