Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is that why virgins are better?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been sleepin with this girl for the past few weeks and it feels totally diff from the last and only girl ive slept with. The last girl was a virgin and she was really tight i guess so there was alot of feeling.

But this girl says she hasnt had a bf since last january and yet i feel like no sensation, its not even a lil tight at all. Is that normal? She siad shes done it with 6 other guys but the last guy was a year ago. I mean i guess she might be masturbating or watever, but to me its weird cuz its nothin like the first girl i slept with at all. It feels better using my left hand if thats even possible lol.

Is this normal?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
southern lips come in all shapes and sizes. i've been with girls who have small nations notched on their bed posts and they were pretty tight and then there were some girls who had mega flaps who were with only like 3 guys.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strength of and how she uses her vaginal muscles come into play here as well.

And some girls are bigger than others.

The right girl will fit just right.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it always amazes me that people think a girl having multiple partners is guarranteed to make her "loose" down there. What if she slept with only one guy, a bf who happened to be quite big? Logically then, that girl should be as loose as a slut who's slept with 100 guys.

To a certain extent, its like **** size, just part of that person. However, she can do kegel excersises to "tighten" up down there.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has your c0ck stretched from masturbation? Does it get longer if you pull on it really hard? No? Then why are you assuming this phenomena happens to women? It doesn't. It's a myth. Have a nice day.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know...

my first gf who has experience her first sex with me is not that tight...
i feel no sensation and i feel better when i jack myself..(no kidding)

and there was this girl that is really tight even if shes not a virgin...although she loosens up if i fvck her much but regains tightness overtime...thats how i feel...i mean if we havent had sex in a mont or week it tightens...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
southern lips come in all shapes and sizes. i've been with girls who have small nations notched on their bed posts and they were pretty tight and then there were some girls who had mega flaps who were with only like 3 guys.

Well put I have had girls with kids, with many sex partners and they had tight pvssies. And I have had girls with a low amount of sex partners with loose pussies.

I think some girls are just born with loose pussies.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Well put I have had girls with kids, with many sex partners and they had tight pvssies. And I have had girls with a low amount of sex partners with loose pussies.

I think some girls are just born with loose pussies.
Yea must be, cuz im tellin ya this felt like it was hardly in there. First several thrusts was like hitting a brick wall, but once it loosned up, it was extrememly loose. Like i said i only slept with 1 other girl so i dont know much about the vagina world but all i know is i didnt get that feelin i did with the virigin where it feels like the vagina is pullin it in. When shes on top theres so little sensation i gotta change psoitions to fnish my buisness. I remember with the virigin i could def last alot longer with her on top, but i still could blow at any moment if i wasnt concentratng. This girl thinks im like a sex god cuz i last forever i guess thats good then lol.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible cause: Shrinking d*ck syndrone?

:nono: :nervous:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All chicks have different sized vaginas. Some women I have had sex with have been really loose where I really felt nothing like the starter of this thread said, and I have been with women that were pretty tight. How much they have sex does not matter, the vagina goes back down to the normal size afterwards. My cousin also had a gf that was a virgin, but they never had sex, and he said when he fingered her she wasn't even that tight, and he said that he has fingered and fvcked some hos that were much tighter than his virgin ex gf. But, they can do exercises to tighten it.