Is someone too sensitive here?

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im too sensitive and i see it's my big obstacle in my past 5 years of my improvement.

when a girl did good with me, i instantly feel regret since i have another girls out there. And when i poked fun at her then she got angry, i feel so sorry about that. (And if someone shout at me, i think im going to cry) Any help? I can't improve myself anymore.

Ps. My english is quite bad.
Ps2. I learnt donjuan 7 years ago but still is the same person as 6.5 years ago.

Thank you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The way I interpret your message:

You are with multiple women and when one does something good for you you feel guilty and don't feel like you deserve it?

When you make fun of one of them (bust on her) she gets mad and you feel guilty?

If I am reading it right, sounds to me like you are in control of your situation and thus, no, I wouldn't feel guilty or call it too sensitive.

Better this way than the other way around, right?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, some of us are shy and/or sensitive, by genetics and upbringing. I guess one has to burn off that weakness as much as a one can. Get your heart broken, continue to try new things out, cut the **** that aint working. Eventually, you will get harder and you will forget about things that you saw as a big deal before.

I for instance, hated humans. I hated and still have some issues with how feminism has affected my life and how it will continue doing so, but one has to accept life for what it, not what we wish it would be, and look at all the small steps we can take every day to improve our quality of life.

You seem like a sweet soul, and you are spinning plates, well done. Unless you are with a girl and you both agree to be exclusive you should only feel GOOD about spinning plates. She is probably doing the same thing, and she loves you for having women in your life anyway.

If someone is shouting at you and you wanna cry, you seem hurt to me, but its deeper. What else have you got going in your life apart from women?

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys
Let me make the list.
* I feel so bad when someone blame me or shout me out. (Feel like Im gonna cry)
* When a girl angry at me, I smiled to calm her down and feel so sorry.
* I just wanna fvck those hot girls, not LTR. Sometime I think I shouldn't fvck them because of this.

In conclusion, I can't ignore everyone around me especially women. I feel what they feel then I try to please them so hard. I hate this part of myself. It is my natural personality so I can't give a flying f**k about them. I can't improve myself by being like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys
Let me make the list.
* I feel so bad when someone blame me or shout me out. (Feel like Im gonna cry)
* When a girl angry at me, I smiled to calm her down and feel so sorry.
* I just wanna fvck those hot girls, not LTR. Sometime I think I shouldn't fvck them because of this.

In conclusion, I can't ignore everyone around me especially women. I feel what they feel then I try to please them so hard. I hate this part of myself. It is my natural personality so I can't give a flying f**k about them. I can't improve myself by being like this.
You be around enough of them the novelty will wear off. I don't know if you have sisters, but these females are someone sister, someones neice, someones daughter. Nothing special.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im too sensitive and i see it's my big obstacle in my past 5 years of my improvement.

when a girl did good with me, i instantly feel regret since i have another girls out there. And when i poked fun at her then she got angry, i feel so sorry about that. (And if someone shout at me, i think im going to cry) Any help? I can't improve myself anymore.

Ps. My english is quite bad.
Ps2. I learnt donjuan 7 years ago but still is the same person as 6.5 years ago.

Thank you.
Try graduating from game. Become a better person, and forget game. Let women try and game you if they want. Choose who you want to be with, if anyone.

I'm not anti-game. Some people need to learn certain skills, but it should be a transitional phase in your life... something to graduate from.

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
You be around enough of them the novelty will wear off. I don't know if you have sisters, but these females are someone sister, someones neice, someones daughter. Nothing special.
May be you're right. I spent my first 18 years of my life on drawing, video game and stay home. And surely, have no clue what women are. May be I workship people too much because I'm new with them (both men and women).