Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is smoking ruining my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Birthday day, new resolutuion day.

I wanna quit smoking... really. But not for health reasons, I'm too nonchalant to care about that.

I need to know just how smoking is affecting me nagatively, in regards to gettng girls. :D Make stuff up! I don't care, I just wanna quit. Tomorrow, when my hangover passes and I ckeck back in here, I expect a good few replies. :D

Right now, the onyl reason I can think of is because my breath smells bad when I kiss. But I always carry mints or gum around - so I don't see how that's a major problem. :(

tim_n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add to it the heart disease, cancer risks etc and you're making a good choice.

Cigarettes only take your focus off the game - running around asking for a lighter maybe a good way of breaking the ice, but it's not really healthy. Then you spend most your time fixated around the cigarette. You don't need to hold something in your hand, you should be distraction enough for the ladies.

Plus I'm bitter since someone stabbed me in the lip with a cigarette last night whilst clubbing! :- (

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's ruining your health AND your game.

P.S. Smoking makes you smell like sh1t. Girls don't want to date sh1t.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Girls dont like guys that smoke because of that nasty smell... There just drawn to smokers because there mostly bad boys.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you smoke, the nicotine makes your hands and fingers tremble a little (don't believe me? try it.) and that can show a girl your nervous and shakey. Also, I think they make it harder for me to focus and come up with funny stuff to say.

And the smell really is a HUGE turnoff.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, thats why If I am out..I wont take any type of thermogenic..

ephedra, caffiene, taurine..because I dont want to appear nervous!

smoking can make u look gittery and nervous as well.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides yellow teeth and fingers and oily skin, Theres death

Dim sum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't smoke and hated smoking... whenever I get out of a club my clothes stink like ashtray. I do advice u to quit smoking.

Only good side I see is that it's part of a smoker's social circle, It make them feel your part of the group because when one person go smoking * almost * every smoker friend goes together. But hey! Be smart, If they want to kill them self, it doesn’t mean you have to do the same. So I usually stay behind and chill until they come back.

Sorry for the bad grammer

:D

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I've said before, just because you see hawt girls smoking doesn't mean you have to do it.

STOP smoking, not only do you have bad breath, but yellow teeth, an ugly tongue, and lung problems.

Just keep a lighter for you so you can pick up hawt girls who do smoke.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, the last post hit it right on the head.

I might smoke socially or whatever, but I don't smoke regularly because it makes you smell like smoke and thats a turnoff to alot of girls.

But there are some hot girls that smoke, and you get asked for a light more than you would think. Its a good idea to keep a nice zippo or windproof lighter in your pocket for just these occasions.

Its a great way to startup a convo.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
smoking

A lot of attractive women smoke cigs as well. Especially at trendy places like bars and nightclubs.
Who cares. Unless you are worried about your health don't quit.

I smoked for 10 years and now I smoke once a week because I lost a lot of energy. Smoking is also bad for your sexually apparently. I am sure inhaling hot smoke can't be good for anything.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh... yea smoking is bad so dont start

but if you do and can't stop, look at the bright side...
girls always ask for cigs or a light or somin... so its a good way to meet girls

"Hey wanna go smoke a cig"

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.