Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is skinnyguy.net useful for those who arent totaly skinny?

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9" and about 165 right now. If I lose most of my fat (8-9% BF) I'll be down to around 135. So in that case I would be skinny but I think my metabolism isnt as high as a traditional "skinnyguy". Is his info still useful and if so is there a way to modify it for those of us that don't quite fit into that catagory?

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, but I really see no reason why you cannot find the information for free that you find there.

Ask questions here, also check out www.wannabebig.com its a great resource.

AbAbber2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there's plenty of good information there, but you can get it all for free else where. I picked up a lot of stuff from www.bodybuilding.com when I first got started. And of course, google is ALWAYS your friend. I mean sh1t, it's not rocket science.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for bodybuilding.com, a wealth of information.

I'd rather an environment where I can get progress critiques from others who have achieved my goals, than from static text on a page.

gfighta

Reaction score
The skinnyguy program comes with 2 books, weight gain and fat loss. It's not advertised on his site very much but there are quite a few members on the forum who bought the program to lose weight.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's useful because it's nothing special with his program. I'd use diesel's guide instead, I think it will fit you a little better and it's free.