Is she worth it?

Major_Major

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Gentleman,

I'm looking for some opinions on my current situation with a girl I'm interested in. Let’s start from the beginning...

So it’s the end of the spring semester and I meet this girl and start hanging out with her, go on a few dates, the usual deal. Great girl, I enjoy her company and love hanging out with her. Albeit she lives close to my parents house (90 miles away) but my sisters wedding is coming up some I'm making constant trips home anyway. Well I needed a date to my sisters wedding so I took a shot in the dark and asked her...she said yes. So we are at the wedding having fun, dancing and all that good stuff. After the reception a few of us decide to after party in the city. She says she's too tired and decides to go home, I walk her to her car and make my move and get burned (face full of hair). I brush it off as no big deal, but later on that week I call her up and basically ask why she isn't fully opening up to me. She responds that a) she doesn't think she'll be around enough and it won't be fair to me, b) says she's still getting over her last BF, and c) she's just not ready.

Now I can respect all that entirely, but college is coming up soon so she will actually be a lot closer then she is now. She just asked me to go to her friends wedding because apparently, her friend's fiancé’s friends are somewhat "scummy" and she wanted me there. She always recently asked me that if she were to write me letters (snail mail) would I write her back. The signs are all there that she is really into me, not only viewed by myself but also others that have seen us together. It's a whole lot to take in, but how should I handle this, am I just wasting my time with this girl or should I keep on pursuing it with the hopes that when she is close by it will escalate.

Appreciate the help gentlemen.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup man. good to hear from you

long distance relationships don't work out so well. snail mail? lol.

i would start looking elsewhere right now and start cutting ties with her. it'll get easier as you meet more interesting local girls.

i got in college upset about a LTR that didnt end well. college is like a walmart of girls. i quickly got over my ex.

good luck

-JP

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Your in the friends zone by the looks of it..... i dont thinkshes that into you.

Ninja Out