Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she shy or a b!tch?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to talk to this girl in my apartment complex yesterday, and she was being real one-wordish. Sometimes she barely even said a word at all.

I'm not going to type out the complete conversation, because I'm lazy and not really looking for advice about the girl in particular. Rather, I'm wondering if you guys ever have a hard time telling the difference between a girl who is extremely shy or a b!tch who just doesn't want to have a conversation.

I'm pretty intuitive when it comes to girls, but this is one of the departments I am bad in because I'm not a shy person at all and I like really like any attention I can get, especially when it is from girls.

Any thoughts?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't even remember. I'm just more concerned about the question hypothetically.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sorry re-read.

Hmmm, yeah it can be hard to tell at times but generally if a chick gives off a vibe of nervous energy when you talk to her and has her eyes darting away at times or looks at her feet and moves her body around nervously as you try to talk to her that one is shy. Also the truly shy tend to walk slowly with their head slightly down so as to avoid eye contact with anyone.

The b!tch is usually a chick that is quiet when you talk to her in a disrespectful way of looking at you like you are nothing and they generally have their lips pursed together like they just got done sucking on one particularly nasty lemon. Tend to have an overconfident arrogant b!tchy stride while walking.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see what you guys are talking about. The girl is just shy, like really, really, shy.

I just got back from running, and I saw her again. I had my my shirt off and she just looked at the ground the entire time and kept from looking at me, which was weird because I had just broken the ice with her like two hours before. Not to imply that I am extremely muscular or something like that, but I think I intimidated her.

I have a great intuition for a lot of things, but I have a hard time picking up when a girl is intimidated/shy or stuck-up/b!tchy. People who are shy or reserved usually end up being my best friends or girlfriends if they are girls. Or, they end up becoming people are really dislike.