Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is she not attracted to me?

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been dateing this girl, and when i flirt with her she will say "euuu" yeah "euuu" like im a fly or something can you believe it "euuu" so i ask her about it and she said "i just didint know what to say" and im one of her first boyfriends so i belived her

but now shes like avoiding kissing me thats weird isint it? most girls are beging me to kiss them why should i have to keep asking about it. like when we talk on the phone i told her i want a hicky and anyway wtf its been like 3 weeks and no damn kiss shes makeing me fell ugly or something

no kissing no flirting damn shes driveing me away should i just go for the kiss? yeah im the man thats my job

but dont you think this girl is turning me afc what do you all think about this?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Is it not obvious?

Seriously, from that post, it sounds like she hates your guts.

Next.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like she's ready to break up, but doesn't want to do it. By treating you like this, she's most likely trying to get you to break up with her.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks no kiss? I'd bail after one day. Unless she's or I am sick. Never kiss when one of you is sick.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a ****?

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f*ck says "euu" when someone flirts with them? She's obviously either not attracted to you or she's 10 years old. No kiss after 3 weeks? Asking for a hicky over the phone isn't a very seductive way of initiating that. Maybe she just moves slow, but overall she sounds like someone that wants to next you.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's kissed you, and now she isn't. NEXT her. That is extrememly ridiculous.

I don't know, maybe she hates public affection but three weeks. Yeah, this probably won't work out. Get her on a date alone, and I mean nobody around so you can kiss her.

Sounds like she has lost any IL she had in you and doesn't want to break up with you cause she thinks she's gonna break your heart.
Puleeaaze, tell this chick to get lost and grow the fvck up.