Is she just playing games??

pichadeez

Reaction score
I gave Tinder a shot. It worked pretty well. Got a girls number fairly quickly and decided to meet up with her for some dinner/drinks/pool. I met up with her this past Friday around 8:30 or so. Over dinner the conversation flowed pretty well. Hobbies, family, job, blah blah. Eye contact was there, no awkward silences, matched body language. Played pool where I initiated a little flirting. High fives, touched her lower back, light arm contact. However, the majority of the contact was initiated by me. Around midnight she asked if I wanna get outta there. I thought she wanted to dip back to her place or whatever. We go outside, make idle chit chat walking close by one another. Then we decide to part ways. She reaches out her arms and gives me a prolonged hug and rubs my back a few times (what the **** is that about?). About thirty minutes later I text her, "I had a great time tonight. I'm glad I met you! :)" She instantly replies "Me too :) have a good night!!" And I say "You too!"

So Saturday goes by and I don't text or call her. Sunday comes and around 5pm I give her a call. No answer so I leave a voicemail. It was something like "Hey, this is so and so. I had a great time the other night and wanted to see what your up to this. See if you wanna chill. Give me a call back."

Today is Monday. Still no call back or text. There's no ****ing way the girl is that busy to not have responded by now. I'm pretty sure the answer is clear that the chick wasn't all that into me after all. Should I let it go and say next or is there something I can say to re-spark the interest in this girl. I've been avoiding texting her so I don't come off as needy or whatever ****. But maybe a text could be beneficial? What the **** do I know. That's what I'm coming to you guys for.

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
pichadeez said:
I gave Tinder a shot. It worked pretty well. Got a girls number fairly quickly and decided to meet up with her for some dinner/drinks/pool. I met up with her this past Friday around 8:30 or so. Over dinner the conversation flowed pretty well. Hobbies, family, job, blah blah. Eye contact was there, no awkward silences, matched body language. Played pool where I initiated a little flirting. High fives, touched her lower back, light arm contact. However, the majority of the contact was initiated by me. Around midnight she asked if I wanna get outta there. I thought she wanted to dip back to her place or whatever. We go outside, make idle chit chat walking close by one another. Then we decide to part ways. She reaches out her arms and gives me a prolonged hug and rubs my back a few times (what the **** is that about?). About thirty minutes later I text her, "I had a great time tonight. I'm glad I met you! :)" She instantly replies "Me too :) have a good night!!" And I say "You too!"

So Saturday goes by and I don't text or call her. Sunday comes and around 5pm I give her a call. No answer so I leave a voicemail. It was something like "Hey, this is so and so. I had a great time the other night and wanted to see what your up to this. See if you wanna chill. Give me a call back."

Today is Monday. Still no call back or text. There's no ****ing way the girl is that busy to not have responded by now. I'm pretty sure the answer is clear that the chick wasn't all that into me after all. Should I let it go and say next or is there something I can say to re-spark the interest in this girl. I've been avoiding texting her so I don't come off as needy or whatever ****. But maybe a text could be beneficial? What the **** do I know. That's what I'm coming to you guys for.
let it go move on. Done. Even if not, not worth it if she's so stupid that she's playing games at this stage. She clearly doesnt know what she's doing if thats the case and you are better than that. If shes not interested no point to pursue her. masturbate till she's out of your mind.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed to escalate. Next her bruh! Just so you know this is part your fault acting like a ***** beta

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
pichadeez said:

Best advice I can give you- u need to say hi to the girl shake her hand, and within seconds if its a date have ur arms around her waist or neck and look into her eyes the whole time and say whatever u want. i dont care. just nothing really bad like i want to **** u (unless u already have)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, time to next. Sometimes there just isn't a spark. There's plenty more to go around.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, no text after the date is finished. You wait 3-4 days before you text/call her again. When a girl texts you back, you wait 4-5 hours to respond. When you call and she doesn't pick up, you leave a short message just saying you missed her and you'll try again in a few days. Wait 3-4 days before you call again. If she doesn't return your call within this time period, she's not interested. But try again, if she doesn't answer, don't leave a message and don't text or call her again. If she never texts or calls you back then it's over. Just move on to the next girl.

Work out and get stylish clothes before you mack on girls, bro. It makes everything a lot easier for you because it makes her view you as high-value in her mind, which is what you want.