Is she for real?

PianoPlaya

Reaction score
Hey guys...

I'm in a bit of a situation....

Basically, there's this girl I've been talking to for a while. She's cool, and I sit behind her in English. Flirt with her, say things into her ear, rub her shoulders, whatever....

And I was getting positive vibes. So I ask if she wants to go to the movies on the weekend. She says sure, but she'll call me back after she finds out when she can.

So, its saturday, and she doesn't call back. I don't care, because I just end up jammin' with my friends, but later on I get a message from her.

Her computer was down and she couldn't get my number from it (she wrote it there). Her email was titled "IM SO SORRY". She says she wants a raincheck.

Think she's just a nice girl trying to send me a signal or she's for real? Should I next her or give her another shot?

Thanks in advance.

-PianoPlayah

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
give her another shot. Sh*t does happen, especially with computers.

PianoPlaya

Reaction score
I told her to 'call me whenever', and that I understood her computer ****.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PianoPlaya
I told her to 'call me whenever', and that I understood her computer ****.
I dont thin k you should have said for her to call you because now the "ball" is on her court, and now you are the one that is going to have to wait for the phone call.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something that shows her that she needs to prove herself. say something like:

Her: I'm So SORRY!
you: uh huh.
her: Can i get a raincheck? PLEASE!
you: I don't know i can hangout so many other cool people.
her: please hang out with me
you: why don't we make a deal. I'll go out with you again if you do .... whatever you want.
Just make her prove herself to you.