Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she cheating?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro they probably ****ed in the car on that very seat you were sitting on when you found it.

he was all like "here let me just put on this condom"

and she told him to forget it

they ****ed, and left the condom on the floor.

sorry bro.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also dont feel bad about not wearing condoms with chicks. I never wear a condom. and all I ever got was hpv once. but condoms dont do **** for hpv anyway. its like an initiation right, like eating the heart of your first kill. it cleared up in about 6 months anyway. thank you testosterone and immune system.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. The level of insecurity is astonishing!

We've went from finding an unopened condom on the floorboard, and some how the conclusion is overwhelming that shes creeping and a slvt.

When did a women having a condom become such an issue? Look, if you dont BELIEVE her, or 2nd guess her excuses, than that ITSELF should be why you move on. But to assume that shes creeping soley for the fact that she owns a condom is ridiculous.

Im having a really hard time with this whole thing....

You said yourself that you have other plates. So even if SHE is sleeping around, atleast shes using protection. It goes both ways. Now if you are "exlcusive", then I think you can only have expectations as far as you set them for yourself.

Either way, if youre ready to bounce, bounce for the right reasons, not because her carring a condom is an automatic dissolution of the relatiionship

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im cool with her slvting it up and carrying around condoms before we got together. If this was just a leftover condom from back then I'm cool with it. We are "exclusive" now but I'm not getting attached at all and I fvcked her the first night I met her so her being a slvt and carrying condoms hen she was single doesn't bother me. Now it is possible that some o you guys are right about her banging some dude in her car, but I've thought about it a little bit and talked with her and from knowing her I think she was telling the truth

That being said I'll never know. I've been fvcked over hardcore by a chick before so I never fully believe anything anymore

Naughty Ninja said:
Honestly Incog now that I think of it...Me personally wouldn't get attached and keep her at arms length. I've never met a chick/dated etc who's carried condoms in their purse. I'd always be the one who got them/brought them.

(One chick who I know was being banged out by a dude she knows had a girlfriend. He made her buy the condoms. Chick is a desperate loon. Same clingy type. Chick still tries to go after me. Doesn't mean sh1t. I know the type of mental case she is.)

She either brought them herself (possibly to have used with you a while ago when you first met before you told her you don't like them?) Though she didn't say that...Or her parents bought them/ told her to buy them knowing she is sexually active with God knows who..or some dude she was with had them and one dropped and she said it "slipped out of her purse").

How the hell does your purse fall over in the car and you put everything back in but forget the old condom on the floor? (Unless her car floor is already messy.)

It could be true her story. I'm sure some dudes might have old condoms lying around never used as well they forgot about though..but..

In all honesty. If you want keep banging her but looking for a better chick and when you find one take off without a trace.

If she found some chicks panties on your bedroom floor even if they were forgotten would she be so "forgiving/understanding"?