Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she cheating?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for 2-3 months and I found a new condom still in the wrapper on the floor board of her car the other day. Me and her have never used a condom, so when I looked down and saw it by my foot, I asked her what the deal was. She said it must've fell outta her purse. I said no really what's going on, and she said she's only seeing me. This chick is super clingy and wants to always be with me, and since the start has tried to push things to be more and more serious. Me on the other hand has wanted the opposite. so I'm not sure what to think of it. My instincts tell me something sketchys happening but all the evidence and her actions say she may be telling the truth.

Thoughts?

I kinda let it go since then, but Im considering whether to bring it up gain, and say something like "I can forgive anything but lying to me, so if there's something else you need to tell me about the condom this is the time to tell me."

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean by not using condom is you doing without it? or not doing at all?

if not using I recomend you use it, she can show up preg or worse.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully you have plates and aren't too attached to this girl.
Its only 3 months, you should still be screening her.

If she always wants to be with you and is super clingy after this amount of time, thats a red flag in itself. Doesn't she have friends?

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of all things to fall out of her purse, a condom happened to do so? Sounds a mite fishy. I dunno if i could live with the uncertainty.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three months in I really don't expect a girl to be honest or faithful with me at all, regardless of what she says or how she acts. I'm sure there's still plenty of lose ends hanging about. And the more clingy she is with me the more emotionally unstable I think she would be and as such more capable of slutting around with the #1 clinger guy she had before I came around. You're not the first and you wont be the last guy she treats this way bud...

What I would do in this situation? First and foremost wear condoms with her! second assume she has some orbiter she's still banging. Continue to game other girls as usual. Not to say you should treat her any different, but always keep an eye out for inconsistencies in what she does.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that there is some dude she calls her "friend" that she always talks about and wants to hang out with him sometimes. It's prolly him.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Whenever a girl finds an unwrapped condom at my place or in my car like you found yours it's always because i'm banging someone else.

Sorry incognito, but i think she's fvcking another dude. The fact that she's clingy is irrelevant.

I'd think twice about banging her raw from now on, i think you might be exposing yourself, and keep your eyes and ears open for any more telltale signs.

I hear you there, and I've banged 3 chicks since me and her have been dating so I'm not attached, just don't wanna get played.

I called her and asked her like an hour ago. I kinda believe her. Everything u guys have said makes plenty of sense, but it seems she's telling the truth.

The packaging of the condom was old and dirty, obviously one she's been carrying around for a long time. She says she hasn't cleaned out her purse in forever and her purse fell over

Idk dudes it's a tough one, but I think I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here. I don't have my head in the sand, I'm not attached emotionally to this chick, Id actually prefer to catch her but from what I kno of her it really seems she's being genuine

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're asking us how we would interpret finding a condom on the car floor of our GF's. the response you will get will vary.

The reality of it is there are way to many variables to be able to accurately give you an opinion, the DYNAMICS of your 3 month relationship being the biggest.

the only thing i can tell you is that if you are 2nd guessing the condom, it really doesnt matter if she is sleeping around or not, it only matters that you may suspect that she is and it bothers you.

The worst thing you can do is to continue to labor the issue. She gave you an answer, at this point its up to you to believe it and move on, or ditch her. Either way... WRAP IT UP from now on brother

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Chicks that carry around condoms are usually pretty slvtty anyway.

"Usually" being the saving grace in this statement.

MOST women SHOULD carry condoms. To label them slvts by doing so is wreckless. and give the perception to many to stay away from women like this.

More I think about it, the few women that I slept with that did NOT have a condom was ready to go "raw-dawg". Very few were adamant on obtaining controseptive before we got down and dirty.

But without question, every women that I slept with who HAD a condom made sure to use it.

...which would you consider "slvtty" ?

ben489

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with your gut instinct and withdraw contact a little. If she starts hampering to see you I'd say your safe, if not then she's probably getting her kicks elsewhere so be ready to move on. Safest way to play it, constant confrontation/accusation could cause resentment and show insecurity which would have the same outcome anyway.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up!!!!!

Why arent you using a condom with this chick? Do you like the idea of paying child support to a woman you've only known for 2-3 months?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I've been seeing this girl for 2-3 months and I found a new condom still in the wrapper on the floor board of her car the other day. Me and her have never used a condom, so when I looked down and saw it by my foot, I asked her what the deal was. She said it must've fell outta her purse. I said no really what's going on, and she said she's only seeing me. This chick is super clingy and wants to always be with me, and since the start has tried to push things to be more and more serious. Me on the other hand has wanted the opposite. so I'm not sure what to think of it. My instincts tell me something sketchys happening but all the evidence and her actions say she may be telling the truth.

Thoughts?

I kinda let it go since then, but Im considering whether to bring it up gain, and say something like "I can forgive anything but lying to me, so if there's something else you need to tell me about the condom this is the time to tell me."

This isn't a POF chick is it? If so...Is her profile still on there? (She may've hidden it as well so it would look like she's deleted it.) If it is a POF chick and you can't find her profile..IF you remember her username. Have brandon log into his POF and search for her username and see if he can send it a "Hi" message. If it takes it. She's still active but hidden. And I'd be suspect and not mention a WORD, but not get into a relationship with her and look for someone else. (She may if pressed or "busted" again come up with an excuse as oh you two weren't "exclusive".)

If it's a new (unused) condom and the wrapper is old and dirty it "may" have just fell out of her purse. Are they the same condoms she may've suggested you use previously? (Even though you didn't.)

You'll never know for sure. Just be aware. And if it is a POF chick. Don't say I never warned you about the types on that site.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if nothing else, you just found a great "opinion opener" there.. Something for the "PUA's" :cool:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her that you want to get the condom tested for DNA. tell her trust, but verify. that's all you have to say. she can't say **** else after that.

**** i don't even know if getting a condom tested for DNA is fiesable she doesn't know i assure you lol. she'll say something along the lines of well itw as before i met you, then tell her that's fine the test willv erify the date of the sample. all bull **** but she doesn't know lol.

it will never go that far, trustm e. her reaction on you calling her bull**** will seal the deal. if she can't produce the condom walk. if she says anyting toher than here you go, walk.

i randomly drug tested my wife for a year and a half when i found a coke baggy on the bathroom floor and she told me it was her friends and she doesn't do it often. i believed her, i really did, but i'm an addict, i can't take chances lke that. she never even had a faint line on any of them all were 100% clean. about 20 in all over 18 months. she hated it, b ut she did it because she knew where i was coming from and didn't have anything to hide. had she said anytong other than okay i would have told her to walk

you can't find a condom on your GF's car and let that **** slide. even if she didnt' do anhtyhing, what does that behavior tell her ? now i can just **** who i want and leave conom wrappers on the floor and he will go ***** and not call me on my ****.

at best you have to save face, say hey i trust you but this isn't **** that i put up with without verification

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Incognito, even without the suspected cheating you know you're skating on thin ice when you're banging a chic who's clingy, without a condom. The explanation seems plausible, but if I were you I wouldn't say anything more about it. If she is "cheating" (and it's not really cheating if you guys haven't agreed to be exclusive) then it's better you not say anything or she will just be better at covering up her tracks.

So don't say anything more about it to her, but keep your eyes open for any more clues.

She's clingy and we don't use condoms BUT she doesnt want kids (on a side note chicks who don't want kids are weird to me.)

As for the condom = slvt debate, this chick is a total slvt.

NN she's not from pof but you gave me a good idea, I might have a friend of mine message her on facebook in a couple weeks and see why happens.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
She's clingy and we don't use condoms BUT she doesnt want kids
That's what she says... right now.

Later on, "Oops, I forgot to take my birth control" and BAM!

You're on the hook for 18 years.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
She's clingy and we don't use condoms BUT she doesnt want kids (on a side note chicks who don't want kids are weird to me.)

women always say that they dont want kids...wait until she gets pregnant and see what she says :)

dont fall for the okie doke!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets around.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly Incog now that I think of it...Me personally wouldn't get attached and keep her at arms length. I've never met a chick/dated etc who's carried condoms in their purse. I'd always be the one who got them/brought them.

(One chick who I know was being banged out by a dude she knows had a girlfriend. He made her buy the condoms. Chick is a desperate loon. Same clingy type. Chick still tries to go after me. Doesn't mean sh1t. I know the type of mental case she is.)

She either brought them herself (possibly to have used with you a while ago when you first met before you told her you don't like them?) Though she didn't say that...Or her parents bought them/ told her to buy them knowing she is sexually active with God knows who..or some dude she was with had them and one dropped and she said it "slipped out of her purse").

How the hell does your purse fall over in the car and you put everything back in but forget the old condom on the floor? (Unless her car floor is already messy.)

It could be true her story. I'm sure some dudes might have old condoms lying around never used as well they forgot about though..but..

In all honesty. If you want keep banging her but looking for a better chick and when you find one take off without a trace.

If she found some chicks panties on your bedroom floor even if they were forgotten would she be so "forgiving/understanding"?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gut never lies, and since youre posting here your gut is at least in DEFCON 2.
Time to start composing the draft of your exit strategy my friend.