is she bening a challenge

majumbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. went out on adte with chick. it ended well. hug. agreed to hang again.
2. called 9 days later. no phone pickup: I left message telling her to give me a buzz so we can get together again.
3. no call back from her, so I call her and say, he, wasup? I'm not playing games, was out of town for the last week. you're a cool fun chick. we should get together again. Hope to hear from you.
4. she calls back same night, sounds unusually friendly and warm on phone. Wasnt even sure if it was her cause shes usually reserved and guarded on tellie. Anyways, tells me my message put a smile on her face. She says no prob about me calling her when I did. Said she was meaning to call me, but said "calling you was my last task of the week". WTF is this supposed to mean? Is she trying to be difficult? Anyways, I ask her when shes leaving the country: she says end of dec. (Did I put pressure on the situation by implying a time table of some sort?) WOuld she think I am eager to get with her just to bang her before she left?

Anyways, she couldnt hang out that nite, cause a friend was in town. she said shed hang the following week. Told her to hang with her friend and Id get in tocuh with her next week.
5. call her next week (mid dec). No call back.
6. call twoo weeks later (end dec). No call at all.
7. She left country for a month.
8. just returned a few days ago. SHould I try one more time? Called twice before, no call back btw.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she seemed to be possibly intrested, once you give her a few days to get things back to normal after being away for so long then you may aswell give her a call because you have nothing to lose.

You got a decent chance, but dont bank on it, just incase she does not answer you.

I must say things did not look bad untill she does not call you back for ages, i think you called her too much so may have already done the damage, but not necciserly, just do yourself a favour and make that call so you have no regrets over it, if she answers you then great if not then theres plent of others for you.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to another episode of another...DeathDealer Relationship Analysis...

1. went out on adte with chick. it ended well. hug. agreed to hang again.

Dates ending "well" is perceptively. You didn't kiss, but you hugged, you suave girlfriend.

2. called 9 days later. no phone pickup: I left message telling her to give me a buzz so we can get together again.

9 days later phone call = I'm not that interested in you but gimme a call cause i'm bored.

3. no call back from her, so I call her and say, he, wasup? I'm not playing games, was out of town for the last week. you're a cool fun chick. we should get together again. Hope to hear from you.

You already did play a game, it's called waiting 9 days to call.

...Said she was meaning to call me, but said "calling you was my last task of the week". WTF is this supposed to mean? Is she trying to be difficult? Anyways, I ask her when shes leaving the country: she says end of dec. (Did I put pressure on the situation by implying a time table of some sort?) WOuld she think I am eager to get with her just to bang her before she left?

You left out some details.. When she said that calling you was the last task of the week - she wasn't trying to be difficult but was telling that YOU CALLING 9 days later was a bad thing. Your next question which makes no sense to me, you know there's this forum called HIGH SCHOOL FORUM on this site, it might suit you better.

Anyways, she couldnt hang out that nite, cause a friend was in town. she said shed hang the following week. Told her to hang with her friend and Id get in tocuh with her next week.

When a girl tells you "We should hang out next week, give me a call" that means she isn't really that interested in hanging with you.

5. call her next week (mid dec). No call back.

Yup, I am so smart in predicting this.

6. call twoo weeks later (end dec). No call at all.

Desperate.

7. She left country for a month.
8. just returned a few days ago. SHould I try one more time? Called twice before, no call back btw.

and Clueless.

Summary and Answer: You messed up with that 9 days thing and the date probably didn't end that well cause from the sound of you, it sounds like you got some growing up to do. NEXT.

majumbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
deathdealers relationship analysis is usually wrong. I called the girl up, she picked up and said she was glad to hear from me, and apologized for not returning my calls from dec cause she was busy planning for her trip and had exams mid december and was caughht up with stuff and stressed out (shes a student) but most definitely wants to go out next week. I told her we're checking out this one museum sat at 1pm. Shes said: "Yes!!!" excitedly. Fug U deathdealer you dum ass. you give up way way way too easily. what a poosy you are bwhahahah!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by majumbo
deathdealers relationship analysis is usually wrong. I called the girl up, she picked up and said she was glad to hear from me, and apologized for not returning my calls from dec cause she was busy planning for her trip and had exams mid december and was caughht up with stuff and stressed out (shes a student) but most definitely wants to go out next week. I told her we're checking out this one museum sat at 1pm. Shes said: "Yes!!!" excitedly. Fug U deathdealer you dum ass. you give up way way way too easily. what a poosy you are bwhahahah!
and then she blows you off, and flakes out on the date.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that Annette Bening would be a challenge. She's a MILF. They're hard to bag if they're multimillionaire pwincesses. Good luck.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by majumbo
Well optimism is always good. I'm sure you'll make a great President of the USA like George Bush one day.