Is she a slut?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Then think about the people on this board, the ones that are successful - they have the same lack of morals (and sometimes disease? haha). Does it get to you?
a man doesn't have a vagina that can be streched.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
a man doesn't have a vagina that can be streched.
What does it matter to you? It's not like you've ever seen one in person. You said yourself that you don't care if you die a virgin.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
What does it matter to you? It's not like you've ever seen one in person. You said yourself that you don't care if you die a virgin.
That doesn't change the fact that sluts are disgusting.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
That doesn't change the fact that sluts are disgusting.
Were you touched by a priest when you were younger? That's the only reason I can think of that you would come on a site about meeting more women and spew all of your self-rightious religious crap.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
No, very different. Percentage is a ratio. Number is just a count. From your post it looks like you are defending a group simply because their numbers are smaller, when really it is the ratio that is a true measure.
Meh I disagree, I already stated the reasons, I see your point but I don't agree with them, its the same crappy argument that people make that black men go to jail when its been proven more are in college, etc.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Oh wow yov have to make it personal because you lack the intelligence to have a rational argument'

Im not spewing anything it's just an opinion.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Were you touched by a priest when you were younger? That's the only reason I can think of that you would come on a site about meeting more women and spew all of your self-rightious religious crap.
'Oh wow.. now you have to make it personal because you lack the intelligence to have a rational argument'

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a pretty eye-opening list.

I can think of two relationships in where my ex's dressed more lavishly for events that didn't involve me. Hmm.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
'Oh wow.. now you have to make it personal because you lack the intelligence to have a rational argument'

Having a rational conversation with you would be like having a rational conversation with a trained chimp. The only difference is that the chimp knows how to attract females.