Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is safe to.... with condom

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it safe to have a condom on when hard, go limp, keep the condom on, get hard again, and then have sex?

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put a new one on your cheap ass :p

Would I do it? No, that's just kinda weird. I'd imagine there might be some health issues with it. Also, ewww, blowing your load twice in one. No thanks

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
After I blow my load, I just rewash my condom for another use. Usually when there's a tear in the condom, I fix it by putting duct tape on it.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't ejaculating into the rubber then using it again.....he's asking if it's ok to get hard,become flaccid,THEN have sex.

Yes.

Would still be best to put another on tho.

Hellboy.....details mate,details...is there a link you can post?

EDIT:Nevermind...you talking bout the family planning clinic right?

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
EDIT:Nevermind...you talking bout the family planning clinic right?
Yep! Or STD clinics. And there are other places too. Most towns/cities have non-profit organisations where you can pick this sort of thing up.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends

You two are in Europe. Most of the United States is very sexually repressed compared to Europe, Canada, Argentina and other countries I've visited. It is a little less true in big cities, especially in "Blue" states. Of course, there are some very religious small communities in Europe, too.
There are many US communities where you won't even see condoms on display. You have to ask for them because the community is outraged by seeing condoms in the open. Pretty funny after a week on Netherland's half-topless sanddunes :)

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want free condoms just go to a family planning centre/ gp/ school office etc. Im my uni they constantly handing out free rubbers and its durex to, not the cheap stuff.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude...they put directions on the condoms for a reason. Read them.

The tension of the condom against your wang is what keeps the seal. If you go limp-**** while in one, cvm can leak out around the edges.

Dude, they're like $3 for a three-pack around here...they're in the grocery store a foot away from the toothbrushes. And they even have self-checkouts if you're embarassed to hand them to the cute girl working the register.

Is there anywhere, aside from those dispensers in sleazy bathrooms, where you even CAN buy condoms one-at-a-time any more?? :confused:

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually at my university they sell 1 condom for .94 cents I believe in a pastic-case cardboard-backed. It's pretty sleezy 'cause it doesn't have a brandname.